Valentino Blake - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Valentino Blake (Nickname: Val)

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 22/11/1999 (November 22nd 1999)

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Queensland, Australia.

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Valentino Blake has two younger brothers. Bradley Blake and Brax Blake. The three brothers used to live with their Parents up in Queensland before they made the move to San Andreas all together, to follow their dreams for their careers. Bradley was a Police Officer, before his Job got terminated due to the city coming to a end of needing Police Officers. Bradley is wanting to become a Police Officer again once the city is needing Police Officers again. On the other hand Brax, was a Paramedic when his Job also got terminated due to the city not needing any Paramedics. But like the same as Bradley, Brax is wanting to become a Paramedic again as soon as the city is needing Paramedics again.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Unlike Valentino’s brothers, he is still working to make money for the three of them while the other two can’t currently work. In Valentino’s early life, he hated school and wanted to never return after just his first day. Amazingly, he made it to Grade 10 where he then dropped out of school and started working on his own. Val doesn’t like talking about his way of income to his brothers as they are both Government Workers. His way of making money at the start was woodcutting, but then he started looking into the dark side of things and started doing crime. Valentino has left this a secret to his brothers from when they all first stepped into this city back in December of 2021. Valentino sadly went into this path of crime, due to him not liking his apparent ship as a mechanic, that only lasted 6 weeks. Valentino did also become a Salesmen for a few dealerships around the city, and was “a great member of the team. All the trainees look up to him.” said one of the Managers. Valentino stayed working at those dealerships till they got forced closed from the government. Valentino still has interest in being a Salesmen, and he would want to look for another dealership job in the future.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Valentino is a very good and fast learner when it comes to him needing to learn anything for his first time. He also is very good at commutating with people. But sadly like a mentioned before in this story, he sadly is in the state of his life where he doesn’t know what he wants to do, due to him doing very heavy level of crime.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Sometimes Valentino returns to woodcutting to make some extra bank during his free time. But normally during his free time, he likes to drive his cars around the city and test off his very dangerous driving skills, which could one day lead to very bad injuries, or even death on himself and others around him. While he normally drives his cars around the city, he likes to drive up to North Vinewood and check out “his future rich people houses” he stated.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Sadly one of Valentino’s goals to do in this city is too, make as much money he can from doing every crime you can think of, without getting caught from his brothers or even worse, the Police. Val also wants to at some point during his time in this city, to buy himself, and his two brothers a house each somewhere in a rich area like North Vinewood, the same location he normally visits during his free time. He also has been recently been thinking about his Parents back up in Queensland and wants to visit them again, and possibly help out with their bills and buying them a new house and new cars.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• During Valentino’s time as a criminal he has meet some very nice, and very bad people in his life. Some of the people he has met, still makes him have nightmares at night. But like I said along the way he has met some very nice people, like the Mafia. “They are like my brothers from different mothers” Val stated.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Like I mentioned already in this story, Valentino has met some very bad people along his career as a criminal, which still make him have nightmares at night, even some make him not even being able to sleep at night. Most of those people are other criminals that tried stopping him from his way to the top, which he had no chose, but to end their life’s. Mainly the reason why he has those nightmares and can’t sleep at night is because of those stupid people putting their life in the way of money.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• The most used topic of this story is about Valentino’s criminal life. Valentino’s role during his career has changed along the way. He first started at just robbing stores, then moved up to robbing banks and jewellery stores, then he moved onto being a hitman. I can’t go into too much detail as Val ignored answering my questions when I asked about the type of jobs he did as a hitman or just a criminal in general. From what I heard, him saying about having nightmares about his hitman jobs, I imagine it isn’t just a few hitman jobs he did during his career. Could be in hundreds.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• During Valentino’s career he always believed and every night prided to god, to look down on him and make sure he will be safe during this crimes he commits. When Val did jobs that including Government Workers, he can tell on how easy it was to get the Police to be corrupt in the Police Force. So him seeing other criminals with Police Weapons, he knows that they brought them off of the Police, or possibly even gotten them off of their dead bodies.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Valentino has been alone for his entre life. He has never had a romantic relationship with anyone he has met in his life. “I think they would get in my way of my work.” stated Val. Valentino also stated, “I don’t have any plans on looking for a relationship in the future of my life.”

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Valentino is about 200 centimetres tall, ways about 80 kilograms, has black with white highlighted dreads as his hair cut, has brown coloured eyes and he has a lot of tattoos. Val’s first tattoo was on his face. Right above his right eye, he has tattooed the word “Wanted”. He got that tattooed when he was only 15 years of age. Now Valentino being 24 going on 25 years old, he has a total of 67 tattoos on his body.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Valentino’s backstory has already mainly been explained, but for a recap since that was at the start of the story. At his early life he lived with his Parents and younger 3 brothers, before himself and his 3 younger brothers moved down to San Andreas following their dream careers. Valentino’s career was being a mechanic but, only after 6 weeks of working as a apprance mechanic, Valentino had enough and lost his interests in being a mechanic. Val then turned to the dark side and took on being a criminal in the city, and hiding it from then and till this current day, from his younger brothers. Valentino still till this day is a criminal and still is doing crimes.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Valentino has been apart of this city since December of 2021, and has never looked back on returning to Queensland permanently. Valentino currently is still doing his Job in his criminal life, and still making money for himself and his younger brothers, so they can live happy with a good house and good life.

Hey mate,

Happy with your application

Your Bio has been approved.

Please join the Citizens of San Andreas discord, open a ticket in the Citizenship channel and link your bio

Don

1 Like