Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography Robert Myers

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Robert Myers

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 11/07/1996

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Australia, QLD, Brisbane

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• I don’t have any family within the city as I have moved from Brisbane to San Andreas over three years ago. The only person I know from back in Brisbane in my best mate Jesse.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• I graduated year 12 in high school with my certifications in engineering. I have been working in a mechanic shop since a very young age and its the only type of job I have had so far. I have found myself previously owning my dads mechanic business when I was out of school and he was very sick and passed away. I am currently self-employed starting my own mechanic business in the northern parts of San Andreas.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Some positive personal traits that make me distinctive from others are my communication and hands on skills developed when working with my dad. One of my negative traits is I can sometimes get overwhelmed with the amount of work I have taken on at once. My biggest strengths are being able to spread my knowledge onto the people I need to. My biggest weakness would be that when dealing with a car I haven’t worked on before I tend to get lost in what needs to be done.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• My hobbies consist of street drifting, street racing and track drifting/racing. I like to go to car meets in my supercars and jdm cars while also hosting them myself with people I know in the area. I also like spending my time going to the pub and having a couple beers with some friend when I haven’t seen them in a couple days.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• My goal within the city is to build my mechanic business to become the most popular place for people to get work done on their vehicles. I plan to have it spread all across the county and potentially start some shops in different countries such as Australia where I was born. I also hope to gain the trust of all the other businesses and be able to have a partnership with someone and be part of their company in any way, shape or form.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Jesse Suraya has been my best friend since birth as we grew up next door to each other and our parents were good friend. Jesse flew to San Andreas a few years earlier than me and we met up to start my business together.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• No enemies or rivals.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• I have never been in trouble or broken any laws in my lifetime. I have learned to manage this from being around my dad and learning everything that is good from bad. I have been pulled over before when test driving a car I was working on without registration but they let me go once they seen I worked across the road.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• When I was growing up, I didn’t follow any religions as my parents wanted me to focus on getting a good education and live life with the dream of following my passion. My dad told me about a quote which I live by which goes along the lines of “A doctor is not a mechanic. A car doesn’t react with a mechanic, but a human does”. I am not politically inclined.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• I have had a girlfriend during high school and a couple years outside of school before moving to San Andreas. I haven’t considered dating or getting into a dedicated relationship since moving to SA however I am also open for the opportunity to get to know someone and build a relationship within the city.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• I am 187cm in height (6 foot 2), I am around 85 kg with black hair, blue eyes and my main distinctive feature is a sleeve on my right arm, and a tattoo on the back of my right leg. I wear casual cloths and mechanic cloths as I tend to hang out with people straight after work. I love my watches and hats and have them with me 90% of the time.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• I was born in the city of Brisbane where I had a dad that loved everything about cars and mum that loved everything about bikes. With parents that were heavily influenced with the power of engines, motors and petrol I naturally fell in love with everything to do with Vehicles. My dad has a mechanic shop that he owned and he would let me spend the weekend there while I watched and helped him build and fix vehicles.

During school I studied engineering and gained all the skills to do with welding and fixing/making items with metals. Theses skills landed me my first job inside my dads mechanic at the age of 16. I worked here for around 5 years before taking all my certificates and skills I gained in school and his shop and went to work at some of the local mechanics around the area as a part time worker. One day I heard about my dad becoming very sick and someone had to run his business for him as he was in and out of hospital. After my father passed I asked my mum what I should do with the business as it had slowed down dramatically afterwards.

My mum and I decided to sell the business to one of my best mates I met outside of school to rebuild the company and I flew over to the State of San Andreas to start my own business over time. I spent 3 years in San Andreas working in a mechanic before I decided to leave with the money I had saved and start my own business.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• I have been back in the city for just over 3 years and haven’t left since. During this time I have been working in a couple mechanics around the State of San Andreas as a 4th year apprentice. I am currently trying to starting up my own business up at Paleto Bay called Bayside Rew&Ride.

You have some good detail to your application. I would have liked a little more depth.

You have been approved - you can join the IC Discord here