Exotic Autos Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Business Application Format

The following is a private out-of-character business application. Information contained within this business application is NOT permitted for in-character use.

ALL previous ownership information is purely to showcase experience and this will be a fresh and new dealership

Ownership Information:

Primary Owner Information (Full name, link to character biography, discord username, steam profile link):

Business Outline & Proposal:

Provide a brief description of the in-game business you propose to open:

We want to put our interest for a luxury car dealership in Vinewood/city. Depending on optimisation and GOV/DEV approval

Outline your short-term and long-term goals for the business. What are your long-term aspirations for your in-game business, and how do you see it evolving over an extended period? How will you handle challenges or periods of lower activity without compromising the quality of your roleplay? How do you anticipate your business evolving over time to stay relevant and exciting?:

We hope to be a business where the community can have a fair paying job, be consistently available when they want to purchase vehicles and help ensure there is variety and unity in workers employed.

Being a dealership naturally comes with an advantage in evolving but even so still experiences lower activity. The pay is based on commission however during low peaks/activities we would increase the percentage/provide bonuses to ensure the time our workers put in the city are fairly compensated. We do not care about any “profit” John and I make, our purpose is to ensure our community and workers are happy and fulfilled.

We would have limited vehicles that are selected and hidden from the public and even workers, only being revealed once the limit number has been reached. This would ensure fun and excitement in the city as you never know which vehicle is limited and the anticipation is exciting.

We constantly would love to help sponsor events as well as conduct business deals to engage with the rest of the businesses in the city.

What unique roleplay aspects or services will your business offer to enhance the overall server experience? Are there any unique or innovative features you plan to introduce with your business that haven’t been explored in the server before?:

Other than the limited vehicles and sponsoring some events, there aren’t many unique features I could possibly think of that haven’t been done before when owning a dealership.

Describe how your business will engage with in-game customers. What kind of customer service roleplay can players expect? How will you handle customer feedback, complaints, and suggestions? Can you provide examples of roleplay scenarios that showcase the depth and authenticity of your business operations?:

Our customers will get to enjoy our employees with clipboards/tablets where they will ask for their full name followed by terms and conditions (not too long) with even the option to complete the payment with cash or card.

If printers are available customers would actually receive contract documents.

Outline your strategies for marketing and advertising your business within the server. Can you propose any unique or creative in-game marketing campaigns to attract attention to your business? How do you plan to keep your business fresh and engaging for players over time? How do you plan to attract and retain customers within the roleplay environment? How do you plan to actively contribute to the server community beyond your business operations?:

We aim to please and create long lasting relationships with our city by good business practices, scheduling and hiring a variety of different people to ensure we are fair and open during off peak time.

Examples of documents created when we owned a dealership to gain an understanding on our strategies and engagement (links attached):

Business certificates

We’ve completed recalls before when there was an issue with a vehicle

Grand opening event after relocation

Leave and temporary ownership status when John and I were on holidays

Business Information and agreement including selling partial shares for 2 additional owners

Interview questionnaire for new applicants

Are there opportunities for collaboration with other in-game businesses? If yes, how do you envision these partnerships?:

Yes, in other cities I have collaborations such as sponsored events, discounts/perks to partnered businesses and helping them with designs and assistance with their spreadsheets. Proper meetings were held with contracts involved too.

Are you aware of all server-specific rules and regulations related to in-game businesses that you need to adhere to? How will you ensure that your business operations align with both server rules and the in-game legal framework?:

Yes, we have a 0 rule break policy. Any suspicious purchases would get reported, any employees breaking the rules would be disciplined based on what the government advises.

We understand rules, taxes/rent and profits may change based on what is best for the economy. Any time we see us with any sort of advantage we would immediately raise it with the government.

We are all about transparency and everything we do will be available for GOV to see live or on request. Liaising with GOV to ensure the best business practices and RP

Business Development Information:

What do you believe is required from the development team for your business to operate?:

Inserting our MLO, Also help with adding the vehicles/parts required to operate correctly.

I am very self managed, I know how to submit photos or design changes, create spreadsheets and even learn the dealership system. I would design our own clothing as well to send in with the correct optimisations.

If applicable, do you have a location for the business to operate out of? Is there a custom map or default in-game location in which you’d like to use?:

Option 1 - Preferred

Option 2

Option 3

Prefer to stay in the city if another MLO needs to be bought.

If applicable, is there a business logo you wish to use? Do you have the copyright permission to use such logo?:

I can create any logo, awaiting Dev confirmation that our MLO is optimised and good to use in server otherwise we are happy to purchase another the devs would approve.

If applicable, provide your business ranking structure with #1 being the highest job role within the business:

Owner
(boss menu, society fund access, ability to hire employees, ability to promote or fire employees - ALL ACCESS)

General Manager
Ability to hire employees, ability to promote or fire employees. Authority to provide discounts and handle customer complaints. Train new employees. Sell vehicles

Sales Manager
Ability to conduct interviews and provide feedback, assist employees, handle customer complaints. Train new employees. Sell vehicles

Salesmen
Sell vehicles

Trainee Salesmen
Sell vehicles

Additional OOC Information - for experience viewing only, none of this info will be continued in 2.0.

We’ve been role-playing in Fivem since 2020. Started in IG (18-24 months) and then moved to Redemption, Delta, Kingsmen and finally Aftermath RP (9-10 months). Our time in Aftermath is where we gained our most experience.

Bonnie

• (INFINITY GAMING AND ALL SERVERS) EMS, VU Dancer
  • (DELTA) Previous Owner of UwU Cafe
  • (AFTERMATH) Previous Owner of Lotus Autos (car dealership) - Lotus Employee/Pay Sheet (access required)
  • (AFTERMATH) (GOV)
    • Senior Administrator
    • Gang Management
    • Clothing Dev
    • IC Taxation Office

John

• (INFINITY GAMING) Previous Owner of Harwick Towing and Yellowjack
  • (INFINITY GAMING AND AFTERMATH) NSW PD
  • (AFTERMATH) Previous Owner of Lotus Autos (luxury car dealership)
  • (AFTERMATH) Administrator (GOV)

I think we would be a good fit as we both love RP, are not affiliated with orgs nor would the funds be used in an irresponsible manner. We have a comprehensive understanding of how the economy in servers is important and we barely ever touched our profits (over 170m) unless it was donating cars for events.

We created rent and tax for all businesses but marked ours the highest. The staff were paid high and fair and we were constantly present to ensure the shop was always open for those needing to rp. Our employees and hiring processes were unbiased, spread out and carefully planned based on their RP hours to ensure there was someone always available in the city.

Any time “spawned/duped” money was used to buy our vehicles, we would minus it from our accounts. We have a no tolerance policy towards misuse of funds.

Lastly, we organised the limited vehicles ourselves and would also ensure its distribution was 100% fair and anonymous. I.e ONLY John and I knew which vehicles were limited and they were not revealed until the limit was reached, then we would put an announcement out and remove the vehicle from the catalogue. This ensured no one was given inside information and the owners of those vehicles were fair based on the vehicle they wanted, not on knowing the value would increase. This was a fun easter egg as people would buy as many vehicles hoping they would own one of the limits which also helped fund money out of the economy.

We were highly trusted in the server with positive reviews from the community as well. I am happy to provide references from Community Managers including the Server Owner.

2 Likes

Hi bonnie, +1 for the application from me. I really like the example documents.

I am just a little confused on you mentioning that John is the owner of harwick and yellowjack. Because he doesn’t own yellowjack, nor is a business owner at all.
Can you provide some clarification to me?

1 Like

Thank you so much!

oh yes so John initially owed/began harwick towing in IG 1.0 sold it and then owned yellow jack before also selling it to Black spades member. Was more just for experience history :slight_smile: but he isnt an active owner anymore

1 Like

ohhh so it was years ago? because i think the current owner has owned it for a while now.

1 Like

yes i believe 2yrs if not more hahahah i should have clarified with previous owner! let me edit

2 Likes

Hey Bonnie.
Don from Business Management team,
Nice app with lots of detail. However a few things i need to ask and inform you of.
As a business owner in Infinity Gaming a business that has both sales and a mechanic will not be approved.
As for the details of ownership of businesses with in 1.0, We are moving into 2.0 and will be a fresh start…
Even if you owned a business at the end of 1.0 its not needed to be stated in your application. We encourage anyone to apply for a business within Infinity Gaming and not continue on from 1.0 as 2.0 is basically a whole new city.
I hope this gives you understanding and if it doesn’t your more then welcome to reach out to me.

However, lots of detail has gone into your app and look forward to seeing it with the changes to meet Infinity Gamings application guidlines.
Don

1 Like

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for your response! None of the business knowledge will be continuing from 1.0 or other servers, just wanted the information there so you could see our past experience :slight_smile:

My other question before I edit, We have experience in dealership but mechanic is something new so we would be happy with either.

Is there one you would prefer us to have more than the other from a GOV stand point?

1 Like

Its a fresh city so i would suggest applying for something you want to do… that way you will have more enthusiasm for the business and will want to be apart of it.

I hope this answer helps
Don

1 Like

Hi Don, it helped thank you so much!

Chosen to go with dealership as we have the best experience and practises/ideas ready to go :slight_smile:

I have updated the app to reflect and put the disclaimer that any mention of previous servers/ownership is purely so you can see the experience and will not be carried into 2.0.

Please let know if there is any information you want me to clarify or fix! Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your application is currently under review. You will receive and answer once Developers and Business Management have reviewed.

1 Like