John Thomas Morningstar, Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• John Morningstar

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 19/10/1988

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Born and raised in Sydney Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Mother : Jenny Morningstar (deceased)
  • Father : Franky Morningstar (Deceased)
  • Brothers: Kenji Morningstar (President of the Warlocks MC) and Lucifer Morningstar. John Really wouldnt be who he is without these two

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

Education

• High School Certificate
  • Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
  • Certificate II in Fire Safety

Experiences and Employment

• Johns First job was working in a small local Mechanic Workshop called Auto Exotics in his hometown. Here he worked on many different types of cars and bikes but mostly just basic everyday cars. While working here he started to work on rebuilding his own 1969 Dodge Charger which took several Years to complete.

• After working for the Mechanic for several Years he decided on a carear Change and completed his Certificate II in Fire Safety helping to get his foot in the door to join the Rural Fire Services. He worked with them for 2 years before eventually getting accepted into Fire and Rescue NSW which he has worked at up until he decided to move to a new City.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• John has always been a relativly quite person who likes to be around people and listening but not always taking part in the conversations just enjoying the Company. He is always willing to help out someone who requires it but he can also be very reserved which can make it difficult for people to understand whats he is doing and feeling.
  • Strengths: ADHD
  • Weakness: ADHD

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• In his Spare time John enjoys working on cars and Motorbikes, he used to own a 69 Dodge Charger which he rebuilt from scratch but had it stolen from his home. He was never able to find it again and he has started his search for a new one to work on. His Passion for helping people comes out in his current work with the Fire and rescue NSW as he loves to help everyone.
  • John also has two dogs which he looks after with Bonnie Quinn who he can also perfectly Impersonate

• John enjoys spending time with bonnie while she is working as a photographer on the side going to events around the city together. We also like to dress up together when going out to events etc.

-Also enjoyed abit of D&D on the side and is trying to get bonnie into it.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• John Doesnt wish for much, just to make a small difference in everyones lives. I hope that there may be some space with the local fire fighters and if not that possibly transition to the Police. John would also happily work at any local Mechanics or hopefully in the future own his own.
  • Other then that all i wish to do is spend my time with my fiance Bonnie Quinn!

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• John is not affliated with any groups but has heard romours of a old friend called James Holden being around town now days and he hopes to meet up with him as soon as possible

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• John does not have any Enemies or Rivals that he yet knows about.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• John was once Apart of a Motorcycle club, while with them as the Secrtary he did some questionable things but was never Arrested for anything done while with them. The police did know John was affiated with them

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• John Does not have a Religion, He just believes in strong work ethics and being a good human being. He values Honesty and doesnt like to deal with Bullshit, this can make him come off very blunt.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Bonnie Harley Quinn, We met in 2013 during her clinical trials. They bonded instantly over their similar taste in music, personality and hobbies. They became best friends and started dating in 2015. Their bond only grew stronger and stronger and in 2023, I proposed. We are currently engage and we truly couldnt be happier together. I wouldnt know what to do without her

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Height = 6 Foot Tall

• Weight = 95kg

• Hair Colour = John likes to change colours but will mainly switch between White and Blue and purple, his hair is also normally kept Short and tidy and Gel to the side.

• Eye Colour = Blue Eyes

• Distinctive Features = John has many Arm Tattoos His right arm is almost completly covered and almost looks black. Almost always wears Aviator Glasses, When going out he prefers to wear a suit over most other outfits.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• John was born in a small town in rural NSW with his two brothers Kenji and Lucifer. Our Father was an alcholic which lead to abusive tendencys which was taken out on not only his wife but his sons aswell. Whilst his mother didnt do anything bad she never tried to stop the abuse either this caused alot of resentment towards their parents from the boys.
  • Lucifer got into the Drug scene early in his life and was the most troubled of the three, whilst Kenji tried to be the Father figure they never had. This left John staying quite to avoid being hit which is why he is so reserved and quite today.

• When John was 10 years old his father lost his job which triggered the worst reaction and lead him to killing their mother and then himself. It was only by luck that the boys survived as they had snuck out and gone 4x4 Driving as if they had been there he would have taken their lives too.

• The boys spent the remainder of their childhood in their home. As Kenji was over 18 he adpoted Lucifer and John.

• While John was growing up with his brothers he needed to find a way to get money to help support each other, There was a mechanic workshop in town called Auto Exotics which had an opening looking for an apprentice which he got. This is what got john into his love of cars. He worked here for several years.

• Eventually John wanted to look into doing somthing different for a job which was joining Fire and Rescue NSW but knew that this was an extreamly competitive job to get. To try help to make this dream come true he joined the RFS (Rural Fire Services) while working at the mechanic. Which he did for several years.

• John Eventually left the mechanics (but stayed with the RFS) and joined his Brothers Kenji and lucfier in the running of their Motorcycle Club. They were well known for drug and gun crimes in the Regional NSW Areas. John joined as their secretary and was involved with the day to day organisation of the MC.

• One day John was going for a ride on his bike when some dickhead swerved infront of him causing him to crash his bike. This caused him to have to go to hospital where he meet Bonnie who was working their as a nurse at the time. There was an instant connection with her. She was the kindest, smartest person he had ever met, she had such a happy and bubbly personality and he just knew that he couldnt live life without her.

• After a while she decided to join us in the MC as our treaserer and helped to keep track of all of the clubs funds. She didnt involve herself in the day to day activites other then joining on club rides except for the one time she was forced to shoot another member of the club for stealing from us.

• Eventually John thought it was time to leave as he wasnt to happy with the direction some people in the club was moving but was given the title of Life Member with the club and was always welcomed back by his brothers. From here Bonnie moved back to Melbourne to complete her Degree at the hospital and also started a law degree.

• John joined the Fire and Rescue NSW and worked with them for a few years until he proposed to Bonnie and they decided to move together to a new City so they could spend the rest of their lives together.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Reletivly new to the city, have been hoping to find a job either with the local Fire and Rescue team or working at a mechanic to get started. Would also be happy to try apply to join the police if the other options dont work out.
1 Like

We’re based in San Andreas now, So it would be Los Sants Fire and… Or Something along those lines:

Also unsure what warlock MC is? But it doesn’t exist in 1.0 or 2.0 and shouldn’t be referenced in the biography.

Looking forward to a fixed version.

So in the Bio i said i worked with Fire and Rescue NSW until i moved to a new city with bonnie so, i no longer work for them. but if there is a LS fire and rescue id like to join that.

As far as warlocks MC goes that wasnt from 1.0 or 2.0 and i was never with them in infinity that was done in another city. If there was a Warlocks in 1.0 i was unaware of that and there is 0 Relation to them at all.

I also am no longer with them in anyway ic or ooc and was using this as some character building for how i am now.

Hope this clears things up but if you would like me to still change some things please let me know

Okay, if you wish to join San Andreas Fire dept. that’s something at a later date.

Also that’s what I mean, please don’t reference other orgs from other servers.

You’re brand new in San Andreas, and you shouldn’t be speaking about things that never existed with us. So please edit those things out and I’ll review it again.

Ahh ok sorry for the misunderstanding. Can i just refer to it as MC not Warlocks MC? or do yyou wish for me to remove the MC from it completly?

If its just removing the names that has been done. :slight_smile:

Names should be fine, as long as you stick by the “general experience” and not specifically naming.

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas