Tony Diaz's - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Tony Diaz A.K.A Tony ElArma

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 18/01/1994

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Chop Diaz, Joker Diaz. This are my two brothers

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• High School Certificate
  • Foundation Studies
  • Cert III in Laboratory Techniques
  • Diploma in Leadership Management
    My character is trying to open up his on Car dealership within the city of Los Santos, as he has always had Passion for his cars. He is working on saving up his money and opening up the business together with the help of this two brothers.
    The business is called Luxury Autos. ( An application as already been put in).
    While waiting for his Business venture to start up, he is doing all he can to save up money by doing odd jobs around the city to be able to put towards his business and family.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Positive - My character is a very happy go lucky person, who is always very bubbly. He always looks out for his family and mates no mater the case.
  • Negative - I feel like I get sucked in to family drama always as I am a family person so if anything happens to my family I would not hesitate to take the fall if it comes to keeping them safe.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• My character likes to work on cars and sell them, as every since he was young he always has a passion for cars. Whenever his not working to save up for the business he will always be in the garage working on his cars or be seen at car shows and just driving around the city with the wheels he has.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• He wishes to have open up one of the most successful car business in the city and see it and the city thrive. He would like to be able to make a fortune and using that fortune to be able to give back to the city too, so he can always help out the new people or people who are in need.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• As of now, my friends would be my family members which is Chop Diaz and Joker Diaz. We have no affiliation with any gang or factions at the moment. But who knows what the future holds for the Romeo Brothers.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• No enemies, I am a peace and loving person.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

*I do not have any.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• My character has an open mind towards religious and politics, he will not side with anyone per say, he will just be open and listen to their reviews and will give his comment accordingly.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• None at the moment

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• My character is about 173cm, has blue eyes and has a birth mark on his face which looks like a half skeleton itsstarts from below the eyes and and ends around the neck area. He has a long pony tail as his hair style.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Tony Diaz was born into a family deeply entrenched in the automotive world. His father, a mechanic, instilled in him a passion for cars from a young age. Growing up alongside his brothers, Chop and Joker, in the gritty streets of their urban neighborhood, Tony found solace and purpose in the revving of engines and the sleek lines of automobiles.
    Despite the challenges they faced, Tony and his brothers shared an unbreakable bond forged through their shared love for cars and the trials they overcame together. However, tragedy struck when their father passed away unexpectedly, leaving them to navigate the harsh realities of life without his guidance.
    Determined to honor their father’s legacy and pursue their dreams, Tony, Chop, and Joker pooled their resources and set their sights on opening their own automotive business. Tony, with his keen eye for design and business acumen, envisioned Lux Autos—a haven for car enthusiasts seeking not only top-notch cars but also exquisite rare finds.
    Through hard work, perseverance, and a dash of street-smarts, Tony and his brothers transformed their shared dream into a reality, overcoming countless obstacles along the way. Their journey has not only shaped Tony’s skills as a businessman but also deepened his appreciation for family, loyalty, and the power of following one’s passions. As they navigate the competitive world of automotive entrepreneurship, Tony remains steadfast in his commitment to building Lux Autos into a renowned establishment, where cars aren’t just machines but symbols of craftsmanship, artistry, and freedom.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• My character has been in the city a while, he has been working and saving up money to open up his business. He has been in the city for about 2/3 years.

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas

(Just remember that luxury autos doesn’t exist so far, so it shouldn’t really be involved yet)