Tim Bradford / NSW Police Application

Out-Of-Character Information

• Steam:
    Knoxxy
  • Discord:

Knoxxy

• How long you have been apart of the Infinity Gaming Community?
    Joined Today

• Do you have a computer that is capable of recording and back-capturing in-game video footage?
    Yes

• Do you have any experience from other communities playing a police/military character?
    Yes I do have more then 3 Years experince in policing within FiveM and Currently Studying it out of game, I have been in multiple high ranking positions within NSW Police & Victorian Police and have gained a lot of experince since then.

In-Character Information

• What is your name?
    Tim Bradford

• What is your date of birth?
    22/07/2004

• Tell us about yourself (minimum 2 paragraphs)
    Tim Bradford was reared in the energetic Australian metropolis of Sydney. He grew up in a modest area, surrounded by the bustle of the city and the salty breeze of the Pacific Ocean. Tim was incredibly curious about the world around him from an early age and was always ready to learn and explore. Tim Bradford was up with a strong love of nature and the great outdoors thanks to his parents, Sarah and Michael Bradford. Tim’s passion of adventure and the environment was fostered by the regular family vacations they had to coastal regions and national parks. He became a passionate hiker, surfer, and supporter of the environment as a result of these experiences. Tim joined a local surf club when he was a teenager, where he not only improved his surfing but also built a strong feeling of responsibility and community. He trained as a lifeguard and began to patrol Sydney’s well-known Bondi Beach, saving lives and enlightening beachgoers about water safety. Tim met Jack during this period, who would become his best friend and shared his love of the ocean and the environment. Tim made the decision to pursue his love in environmental science at the University of Sydney after graduating from high school. He did well in school and was involved in a number of citywide environmental protection initiatives. He developed a reputation as a committed environmentalist because of his dedication to protecting Australia’s distinctive ecosystems. When Tim decided to go on a research mission to explore the Great Barrier Reef, his life underwent a tremendous change. He saw firsthand the terrible results of ocean pollution and coral bleaching while on this excursion. The encounter served as a wake-up call, and he decided to dedicate the rest of his life to the preservation of marine habitats. After moving back to Sydney, Tim got involved in neighborhood environmental action by joining forces with groups that support sustainable lifestyles and marine conservation. He also started giving informative speeches about the value of protecting the oceans in communities and schools. Tim’s love for the environment never wavered as he got older, but he also felt the need to balance it with a more secure job. He continued his activity while earning a master’s degree in environmental management. He was hired as an environmental consultant, advising companies on how to reduce their environmental impact and adopt sustainable practices. Tim Bradford is now well-known in Sydney’s environmental scene. He devotes equal amounts of time to his voluntary activity and corporate job while actively promoting the preservation of Australia’s priceless coastal landscapes and marine life. One wave and one beach clean-up at a time, he’s committed to realize his goal of a world where people live in harmony with nature. Tim’s transformation from a curious youngster to a committed environmentalist is proof of the ability of enthusiasm and tenacity to have a good influence on the world.

• Why do you want to be a part of the New South Wales Police Force?
    I would like to be apart of the NSW Police as i want to explore a new and refreshed community as i do not have one atm, I am looking to explore this city and see what opportunities NSW Police has for me, I look to make freinds in the force and gain my way up to a decent Supevisoring rank as I do best their.

• What strengths can you bring to the New South Wales Police Force? (Ex: Communication, Fast Learner)
    Strong sense of duty: Tim is a police officer who takes his job very seriously. His sense of duty motivates him to carry out his work with commitment and integrity since he views it as a calling to serve and protect the community. Tim is skilled at finding solutions to issues. He addresses difficult circumstances with a cool, analytical perspective and frequently comes up with creative answers. He has a distinct advantage in the field because of his quick thinking. Tim is excellent at communicating with both his coworkers and the general public. His frank and sympathetic communication style eases difficult circumstances and fosters wholesome communal interactions. Tim is very attentive to detail, which is necessary for performing in-depth investigations. He pays attention to even the slightest piece of evidence, which frequently helps solve crimes. Adaptability: Dealing with unforeseen circumstances is a common part of police work. Tim is a highly effective officer in a variety of situations due to his capacity to quickly adapt to changing circumstances.

• What area of personal improvement do you believe you could work on during your career?
    I believe there are some personal imrpovements i could work on during my Career within NSW Police which could be the following, Talking much slower so people can understand me, and improving my police work.

• Have you had any interactions with members of the New South Wales Police Force and if so, were those interactions positive or negative?
    No i have not yet.

• How would you show professionalism and integrity while you are on duty?
    I would show that i am commited to the job and I will improve my duties day by day showing to the Commanding officers what a good leader i can be. I will be a role model to all officers and be a respectful officer to all.

• How would you display safe working behaviours while you are on duty?
    I would follow all polices and procedures within the NSW Police so i can display a safe working behaviour within my workplace.

• As part of the police application process, a criminal history and licence status check is carried out to confirm your suitability and this will be carried out prior to you being inducted as a probationary constable. Concealing information about your criminal history can result in immediate denial of your application. Have you ever received any infringement notices directly from a police officer and have you ever been arrested, had licences revoked, served a time of imprisonment or otherwise had bail conditions placed on you to be of good behaviour?

• Have you acquired a firearms licence and full unrestricted driver’s licence prior to submitting this application?
    I will acquire a Firearms license. I have a drivers license

• Are you willing to take orders from anyone, regardless of age or gender?
    Yes 100%.

• Do you agree to be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set out in the Police Protocol and the law of New South Wales?
    Yes.

• Do you understand that failure to abide by the Police Protocol can result in disciplinary action?
    Yes.