Takoda Lewis Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

*Takoda Lewis

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 21/08/2006

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.)

• No known family members

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.)

• Finished High School, fully trained Paramedic

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Likes to joke around a lot, enjoys talking with people, fast learner, gets annoyed easily (depending on the day)

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions?

• Playing video games, and watching the footy

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve?

• To help train future paramedics and making people laugh.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with?

• Any Paramedic

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts?

• No

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in?

*No

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined?

• No Religious Beliefs, try and stay out of politics.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet?

• Single.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features.

• 195cm tall, long brown hair that is sometimes a bright purple colour, green eyes, 100Kg.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are.

• Grew up as a helpful lad in the middle of nowhere in South Australia, as everything like emergency services were so far away from where I lived, I always made it my goal to one day become a paramedic and help those who are out in the middle of nowhere like I to used to be. Knows what it’s like to suffer after watching my AFL team lose almost week in week out, but am good at staying hopeful and confident for a better future for both my AFL team and people/society.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while?

*Have been in the city for a while, and been in the NSWA almost the entire time.

1 Like