Spasim#2097

• Who Banned You?:
    Glasby

• Length Of Ban:
    Permanent

• Reason Of The Ban:
    Association to Modding/Hacking

• **Why Should We Unban You?:

Dear Staff of Infinity Gaming. I hope this ban appeal finds you well. I am writing to appeal my ban from Infinity gaming, which occurred on July 14th, 2022. My ban was placed due to my association to a hacker/ cheater. I want to emphasize that I had no knowledge of this player’s cheating activities and was unaware of any wrongdoing on their part. I am reaching out to request a reconsideration of my ban, as I am committed to upholding fair play and maintaining the integrity of the Infinity gaming community.

I have been a dedicated member of the Infinity gaming community for a considerable amount of time, and I have always taken pride in playing the server in a fair and ethical manner. I have never engaged in any form of cheating, hacking, or exploiting game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage. My commitment to fair play is reflected in my in-game behavior and my interactions with other players.

On the day of the incident, I encountered a player in character who was selling illegal firearms and illegal items which I was in desperate need of, I immediately went to him and then discovered later down the track that it was the player known as Mini Max. Mini Max was a well known character and roleplayed as a criminal, he was very young sounding and seemed pretty trustworthy, I’ve seen Mini Max around but never really interacted with him until the day of the incident when he was selling the illegal items that caught my eye. I made a deal with him where he sold me some illegal items for what was the standard price you would pay normally and when the deal was completed he then asked me if I would like to go with him to the cayo island where he would show me around and tell me how to start getting into the drug business, as a player who enjoys collaborating with others and working as part of a team, I accepted his invitation without any suspicion or prior knowledge of their intentions. Throughout our interaction, at no point did this player disclose their use of hacks or cheats, nor did they offer any assistance or benefits related to such activities.

During the incident, I was with Mini Max in a helicopter and we landed at the top of the runway on cayo where we were confronted by some player as soon as we landed, the players had “beef” with Mini Max (which is what I was told) and we took off and landed somewhere else and then made our way back to the location of the other players on foot and caught one of the other players off guard and robbed him for his weapon, upon making our way to the helicopter the player we had just robbed called for backup over his radio and we were engaged in a firefight where I was killed. Upon respawning I did not contact with Mini Max, and I was unaware whether he died or not.

When the Ban was placed, I was standing at the marina talking to the gang Yakuza where I was confronted with a kick from the server which followed with a ban message, being unaware of what I was banned for I tried to appeal in the discord but my tickets were being closed due to the fact that appeals are handled on the website and not on the discord but i was unaware of that and the admins were trying to tell me that in the tickets I was opening but they were closing the tickets straight away after sending the message exclaiming that ban appeals are only on the forums so I was unable to read their indications causing me to also be banned from the discord, I am very sorry for any misunderstandings that had happened.

After the 14months I have been Banned from Infinity Gaming, I have had time to rethink my actions and think twice about my actions and be careful with who I hang out with. I Have and still do miss the roleplay that is created in the atmosphere of infinity gaming and the most I could ask for is another chance.

Your Sincere
Spasim

Screenshot Of Ban Message:

Hmm, staff voted towards a no response here and previous history was taken into account.

Either reappeal and wait for community input or ask a representative of the community committee to have this ban reviewed.