Robert Meerbach Biography Infinity Gaming 2.0

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Robert Meerbach

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 11/07/1998

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.)

• I don’t have any family within the city as I have moved from Queensland down here to New South Wales once before and have completed this again after resigning from the EMS once before and no known family members are within the state and city of NSW.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.

• Year 12 education, Certificate 3 in First Aid, CPR, and Fitness. Was previously a Sierra 2 within the EMS . Currently unemployed but wanting to continue my dream as a EMS. Served 5 years in the ADF as a medic gaining knowledge of the skills of working in unsafe and fast pace conditions.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• I am a single guy who loves to look after people and get to know everyone around me.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions?

• Driving cars and riding bikes.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve?

• My goal and achievements within the city is to surpass my highest rank within the EMS and become a deputy commissioner/ commissioner. I also plan on chasing my dream of building a relationship with everyone I meet and being someone that everyone can talk to and rely on for help in troubling times.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with?

• I am well known in the EMS from my past and have plenty of friend in and out of the EMS.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts?

• Doesn’t have any.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in?

• Clean history.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined?

• No religion however I live by the quote " He who does not trust enough, Will not be trusted"

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet?

• No one

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features.

• I am 187cm in height (6 foot 2), I am around 75 kg with black and green hair, hazel eyes and my main distinctive feature is a sleeve on my right arm, tattoos on my face, neck, back and on the back of my right leg.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are.

• After graduating from year 12 in QLD with my cert 3’s in First Aid, CPR, and Fitness I went into the ADF to further my medical skills as a combat medic working close to the soldiers and learning all the skills and abilities to work in hard, dangerous situations being able to protect myself and others. Once I finished up in the ADF I moved to NSW to become a EMS. I spent 2 years in the EMS and became a Sierra 2 before life events back in QLD made me decide to resign from the work force and move back there. After 6 months I have now moved back to NSW and have always had my dream and goal set on becoming the assistant commissioner/ commissioner of the EMS and being able to prove to everyone I can help and protect everyone. I have had some small relationships in the past but never anything too serious and looking to finally settle down here in NSW for the foreseeable future with a family.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while?

• I have been in the city for just over 2 years and have just moved back to the city after a 6 month move to QLD for family reasons causing me to resign from my previous EMS job and stopping my career and goals/dreams. Currently unemployed but trying to become a EMS again like I was before I moved.

Biography needs improvement, please provide more information in the following areas:

• Backstory
  • Relationships
  • Criminal Record
  • Enemies and Rivals
  • Goals and Ambitions
  • Hobbies and Interests
  • Personality
  • Education

Look foward to reading the updated Biography

Denying due to no reply. Please feel free to submit a new Biography.