Ragnar Targaryens Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Ragnar Targaryen

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 19/12/1993

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Born and Raised in Samoa, Moved to Australia when I was 19, Gained Australian Citizenship when i was 25 on the 20/12/18.

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• I am the 2nd oldest of 6, Raised by a single mother. Mothers name is Maria, Brothers names are Pob, Ty, Junior, Sam and Fua. We grew up in Samoa and we were very close.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

I didn’t get to finish high school due to our mother getting sick. So bad that she needed 24 hour care.
Everything about being a man and growing up was taught to me at a young age with my brother. When living in Samoa we were taught to learn all sorts of things from building stuff, to cooking meals. All my skills don’t come with qualifications or a piece of paper. Its more action speak louder then words when it comes to my skill sets.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

Good traits Ragnar has is that he’s Resilience, Responsible, Kindness, Open minded, Loyal and a Leader. Some good traits that his personality has. But with good, there comes the bad. Some bad traits would be Impulsivity, Really hone on this when a family member is in trouble and in need. Inflexible. Defensive. Any negative trait has a trigger and that’s being protective of my family,

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

In Ragnars free time, If hes not doing his honest living job, he would be scheme a way to build a business and then find a way to bring in income for the family. So there is no free time but always in the building mode when it comes to time.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

My biggest goal is to be able to build a strong family which I will be able to grow so when my brothers who are out exploring the world, are able to come back and have people around them that they can trust. Also want to be able to maybe run a business like a lotto style.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

Anyone who have been apart of my family The Brothers are the only allys i will ever have. In regards to them being around, Im on a Journey to bring my brothers back.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

Enemies ive ever have, have been dealt with already, if they are not already ghosts, then they are in a place that no one would be able to reach them. Enemies of my family are already my biggest enemies.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

I’ve been involved in heists and drug trafficking, but my involvement was never first hand, the position I’ve held is a position where I’m the one who’s to be kept safe. But I have never been caught or convicted for these actions.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

Ragnar is a religious man, His family was built around it, and most and important values in my life is built around that also. Being Loyal, Humble and Ruthless when need be. Upholding this makes life easier for me, Cause it helps weed out those who don’t matter. And politics is boring.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

Ragnar’s only wife has passed away, I have 3 kids that I have disowned, So there whereabouts is unknown and Ragnar’s care factor is no where to be seen with this.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

Ragnar is 130kgs, 6 ft 5 in height, hair is either slicked back or got a buzz cut, Blue eyes and a scare on his face due to a previous war he was involved in.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

*At a young age we were taught to help our mother provide food and go out and do small jobs to make money for the family. My brothers and I, Samoa did not have the advanced medicine or tools to cater to her sickness. As time went by and the weaker she got, Us brothers had to think of a way to live, find a better way to live this life if our mother is to pass away soon. We came in contact with a cousin who lived in Sydney. We discussed possibilities of maybe us working for him as he owned a construction business. With the move over to Sydney we built a strong foundation through clean money we earned, We did small jobs for other organizations to then be able to make a name for ourselves, after few months we made a name for ourselves and we called ourselves “The Brothers”. We quickly grew a lot of attention to the point that those other organizations felt like we could be an issue in Time. Brothers and I focused on building our family to the point it grew to almost 50 members. Over time and obvious conflicts my brothers slowly decided to fly to other cities to grow our family. To make our name global become something we obsessed with.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

Right now Ragnar has been sick, taken shelter in a place only his family know, He thought about just retiring from everything and just living somewhere peacefully, But things might change.

Hello,
Please make sure that you do not speak of any organizations and occurrences from 1.0, example:

The brothers do not exist in 2.0 at the moment, so this cannot be apart of your character’s backstory and friends/allies.

I would like to see an updated version without things relating to 1.0 people, and groups.

Look forward to reading the updated version.

I didnt mention brothers from 2.0, brothers started somewhere else, with those original people. being ragnar and his original brothers. I didnt mention anyone he met in 1.0.

That’s true, but your character is brand new and should not have any specific relations to previous orgs etc so far. Only gta5 orgs. Since these things don’t exist right now

Theres no previous orgs if they never exsisted if you get me… I know going into this 2.0 ill have no relation with no one and meet everyone in there new.

Okay, please listen next time. Your Biography is approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas

1 Like