Prospect | Staff Application EDIT

• Username:
    Prospect

• Steam profile link:
    Steam Community :: Prospect ♿

• Discord:
    prospectoz

• Age (Min 16):

• Do you have any active warning or previous bans?
    in 2020 I received a warning for hostile robbing due to not having a reason, I have since learnt the rules regarding this and haven’t received any warnings or bans for years

• Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?
    I don’t have any problems with any staff, and even have a basic relationship with some of them

• How long have you been apart of our community & played on our FiveM server?
    I believe I first started flying into the city in late 2019, or early 2020. But have only been an active engaging member since 2022

• Have you maintained a staff position in another Community?
    I have in various other communities. My one position in FiveM was a Administrator for a small city that was only out less than a month, otherwise I have extensive experience in other games such as Rust, Minecraft and discord server moderation roles. My biggest player role would have been on Memesquad 10x on Rust averaging a concurrent of 300 players daily at peek times

• How known are you on a scale of 1-10?
    Id say a 6 , I’m not extremely known but I do like to stick in my orgs circle

• Do you believe you’re able to deal with individuals such as Friend’s, Org Members & Staff Members etc in a completely unbiased manner?
    Definitely, All players will be treated and handled in the same professional unbiased manner.

• Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I believe I should be a staff member because I have extensive experience towards staffing duties and maintain a professional standard at all times which I can get vouched from previous teams if wanted. I also intend to be spending at least 3-4 hours daily on IG (occupation change) and want to see a good community be rebuilt like I used to know and love. Lastly simply as weird as it may sounds I enjoy staffing duties, Gives me something to do other than game, gym and go out when I’m not working.

• Why should you be chosen over other candidates?
    I should be chosen over other candidates because I have an extensive background of experience in these fields, I have a ridiculous amount of free time due to only working 25hpw, I can and will maintain the professional standards that IG has set, I also personally like the IG community and want it to grow, I’ve been with it for a long time and I don’t plan on moving anytime soon, I guess I see it as giving back to a community that have given me so much

• How available are you to do staffing duties throughout the week and what is your availability?
    In my occupation most of my work is at night and or in short periods of times so the times fluctuate but I also have the ability to be on my phone 90% of the work day so ill be very active throughout discord, In city as I said ill be in city at least 3-4 hours a day and can allocate whatever time required of that towards staffing duties and if not more

• Do you understand that as a staff member, you are not above and or better than anyone else in roleplay and within the Community?
    Of course

• Do you understand that as a Staff Member you will be looked upon in the Community as a role-model & you are at all times to be setting an example for newer and current players within the server whether it’s IC or OOC?
    Of course, I can and will strive to set a good example for any new or returning players

• Do you also understand, you are NOT to use powers to benefit yourself or your peers in any way, shape or form?
    Of course, and doing so would lead to severe punishments

• **List at least five rulebreaches, give an example of the rulebreach and explain the punishment that you believe should be given. **

1. Cheating - When someone is modifying there game files with something like ESP , Aimbot ETC - Perm Ban

2.Trolling - When someone is continuously being a pain in the ass on purpose, e.g Mic spamming - Start with temp ban for 3 days, If continued keep doubling the ban length each time he repeats until three times, where IMO he should be perm banned

1. Powergaming - When someone is being forced against there will into a active RP situation that they have no intention of being included in - I believe that depending on the severity of the RP would depends on the punishment, Personally I would see a warming and or kick for first time appropriate, but after warming he should receive at least a temp ban.

4, NLR (New Life Rule) - When someone’s player has died all previous memory’s are lost within that 30m - 1 hour period. I believe the appropriate punishment for first time should be a kick/warning as they make be new to RP and not know, afterwards though I believe a temp ban would be applicable

1. Metagaming - When someone is using 3rd party information out of city to there advantage. e.g stream sniping, Discord calls - I believe that a temp ban should be received even if first time offence, as it is a rule stopping personal benefit and gain.
  • If any, what level of understanding do you have of txAdmin? Have you used it previously?
    I did have a good grasp of TXAdmin but honestly haven’t been in a city and or used it in a solid 8 months or so. Would only take myself 2 minutes of looking through to remind myself though

• A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?
    Firstly I record any and all evidence of said RDM and insults. Depending on if its Mass RDM or Racist insults ill issue a permanent ban. If just one RDM and some basic insults I will issue the suspect a temp ban and also have a chat with him why he’s being temp banned

• There is a large gathering of players in Legion Square. A user decided to drive his phantom straight into Legion Square and run over as many players as possible. What rules have been broken and how do you deal with the situation?
    Said player has RDM’d , VDM’d and FailRP’d due to not initiating. Due to being a multiple mass and multiple rule break I would issue at least a month tempban, If not a perm. I would obviously record all proof as well so if said player in the future said it isn’t him, there is sufficient proof

• A user has threatened to DDOS and take down the server. What do you do? Who would you contact?
    Firstly I would record or screenshot any threats then I would quickly try to tell Vyve or whoever is active with the highest stature as they will be able to take needed precautions, Lastly I would blacklist this player

• There is an Admin that keeps giving people weapons and items (When he is not supposed to), What do you do? Who would you contact?
    Firstly I will record all evidence of this happening, I then will report it to the Head Administrator for staffing or whoever is available around said ranking, I would then personally leave it up to the head admin on what steps should be taken further

• A user has joined the server and started to spam racial slurs over OOC and voice communication, how would you handle the situation?
    I would record any and all evidence of player doing this, And issue a perm ban

• A user has reported a “troll” has been Mass VDMing but they have no footage or other valid evidence, You have been given an ID, What can you possibly do to determine if these claims are true without footage?
    I could check logs or ask someone who can, Otherwise I would spectate accused player and see if these claims are valid

• 'Bradley’ has just been in a pursuit with police, his vehicle contains drugs and illegal weapons. At some point Bradley crashed his vehicle during pursuit, stole a road-bike and evaded police up a mountain/offroad. Police have now seized the vehicle left behind. 5 minutes later, police notice items being removed from the vehicle. Bradley has gone to impound and is now offloading the contents of the vehicle. What rules have been broken(if any)? How would you proceed to handle the situation?
    FailRP Has been broken, As the player is using other means to make sure he doesn’t lose he’s items. from PD, And also after being in a car crash being able to just walk it off. Personally in this situation I would record what proof I can and get statements from the PD. I then would request logs to see that said player is doing what he’s accused, If found guilty said player will receive at least a 2 week temporary ban being multiple FailRP breaks

• ‘Marilyn’ is a devious criminal of the underworld, constantly wanted by police and committing heinous acts of crime! During a situation, Marilyn acquires herself weapons from a police officers body. After equipping the 2-handed weapon at a car boot, Marilyn holds the weapon in her hand, then pulls her phone out and puts it away. Marilyn then carries on about her business. Shortly after, Marilyn gets arrested by police, put in hand-cuffs and taken to the station. While being taken to the cells, Marilyn decides to tackle officers, and run away on foot, eventually stealing a civilian vehicle. During this high speed pursuit down the highway, a police officer intentionally drives down the oncoming lane and has a head on collision with Marilyn, leading to her death because she was not wearing a seatbelt. What rules have been broken(if any)? How would you proceed to handle the situation?

First break is FailRP due to Marilyn using phone with a 2 hander in hands, Secondly her tackling police officers whilst cuffed and driving a car whilst cuffed is power gaming and they obviously are handcuffed and cant do said things.

The officer isn’t fearing for life due to driving down wrong lanes of traffic and having a head on crash

I deal with said situation by firstly having a chat with the officer if it is he’s first offence and personally I would give him a warning, as being police technically in primary you can go opposite lanes. For Marilyn i would issue at least a temp ban of 2 weeks due to 2 offenses being committed and give a heavy warning that if there caught exploiting again the punishments will be a lot more severe

• Any further comments:

In basic summary I’m willing to dedicate my experience time and knowledge into IG and whilst upholding a professional reputation. I also want to strive to creating a fun friendly community for everyone to come back into and once again enjoy IG. Lastly thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my application and have a good rest of your day/night