• List of current & known previous names(s):
    Penguin

• List of current & known previous Steam username(s):
    Penguin

• List of current & known previous Discord username(s):
    Penguin, Pengyy

• Which member of Community staff issued your ban?:
    WinDoge

• When was your ban issued and how long has it been since the ban was issued?
    Nov 7, 2023, 9:01:03 PM (6.5 Months)

• What was the reason given by Community staff for your ban?:
    OOC Toxicty, Community Rules 1.1 and 1.2, Unapproved Montage | Wd

• Is the reason given by Community staff for your ban accurate or relevant to the situation or events that occurred?:
    Accurate

• Why do you believe that you should be unbanned from our Community?:
    The reason I’m appealing tonight is the reason that i would like to apologize for the mischievous involving the videos i made and uploaded onto my youtube channel which was directed towards some orgs but mainly firm and after sometime and thinking so i would like to say i am sorry for my actions in my time in infinity gaming.

• i would like to be offered a second chance as during my time in infinity gaming I’ve never gotten a warning let alone a ban ever in my 2 and half years of playing this server and my actions and influents of others caused me to take actions out of control and will be deeply sorry for whoever i hurt in the process. even if getting unbanned from the discord would be a start im happy with that but i feel we all make mistakes even in life and im just trying to proof and show that i will be better. I’ve deleted the videos from my channel and have no trace of them what so ever and would like to keep it that way.

Thank you for your time reading this and I’m really edger for a response <3

1 Like

Me and penguin have never seen eye to eye and tbh I don’t expect that to change however i believe in second chances and do think penguin has learnt his lesson and deserves that second chance he’s asking for.

1 Like