NSW Police applicatiom for Donny TheDealer

Out-Of-Character Information

• Steam:
    Donny_the_dealer94
  • Discord:
    Donny_the_dealer
  • How long you have been apart of the Infinity Gaming Community?
    I have been in this particular city for approx 1 month
  • Do you have a computer that is capable of recording and back-capturing in-game video footage?
    I do believe so… id just have to be explained the process
  • Do you have any experience from other communities playing a police/military character?
    No i dont but i am a quick learner and really enjoy emersing myself in my character

In-Character Information

• What is your name?
    Donny Thedealer

• What is your date of birth?
    06/04/1994

• Tell us about yourself (minimum 2 paragraphs)
    I have recently moved to the city to pursure a new career in im not even sure what. I enjoy riding my dirtbike and roadbike on weekends when im not driving my 4wd. I am a fmaily man with a partner and 4 kids who also enjoy doing these things with me.

• Why do you want to be a part of the New South Wales Police Force?
    Id like to be apart of the police force as i habe noticed the lack of officers that seem to be present. And to furthef my skills and knowledge of roley poley

• What strengths can you bring to the New South Wales Police Force? (Ex: Communication, Fast Learner)
    I have great communication skills whether it be through the emails or face to face. Im a family man so i am used to dealing with situations that need to be heard from more then one perspective. Im a fast learner and have an incredibly willingness to learn. I also feel like im genuinely a nice person… i feel i can be approached without judgement and can have the empathy needed in certain situations.

• What area of personal improvement do you believe you could work on during your career?
    I believe i could improve in my roley poley as i helieve everyone should as there is always room for improvement… my negotiating skills could be probably also do with some work but that comes with practice i believe.

• Have you had any interactions with members of the New South Wales Police Force and if so, were those interactions positive or negative?
    I have not had any of these interactions as im fresh to roley poley and there is a huge lack of them in the city.

• How would you show professionalism and integrity while you are on duty?
    Im not sure i can answer that question… i think just trying and learning as i go is the best i can do.

• How would you display safe working behaviours while you are on duty?
    Dont pull out weapons unless completely necessary. Dont drive dangerously around areas where there are people walking or parked all around.

• As part of the police application process, a criminal history and licence status check is carried out to confirm your suitability and this will be carried out prior to you being inducted as a probationary constable. Concealing information about your criminal history can result in immediate denial of your application. Have you ever received any infringement notices directly from a police officer and have you ever been arrested, had licences revoked, served a time of imprisonment or otherwise had bail conditions placed on you to be of good behaviour?
    No i have not had any of these things

• Have you acquired a firearms licence and full unrestricted driver’s licence prior to submitting this application?
    I do have a firearms license… advamced firearms license… motorbike and car license.

• Are you willing to take orders from anyone, regardless of age or gender?
    Absolutely not… i love the idea of eqaulity and if someone has something to teach me im more then willing to put the time in to learn.

• Do you agree to be by the conditions, rules and regulations set out in the Police Protocol and the law of New South Wales?
    Yes

• Do you understand that failure to abide by the Police Protocol can result in disciplinary action?
    Yes