Kyle Schwaß - Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Kyle Schwaß

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 29/09/2002

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Melbourne, Victoria

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• None that I know of that lives in the city at the moment but I do have a first cousin, John “Jimmy” Striglioni. On a family holiday with him, my parents and his parents were on a holiday when everyone excluding me and my cousin died in a car fire.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• I completed year 12 while studying a cert II in Electrotechnology. I tried applying my craft as an electrician before dropping out and pursuing a diploma in Youth Work. Once I completed that I worked as a youth worker for a few years.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

*Positives: I am easy to talk to, resilient, empathetic and caring.
Negatives: I am shy, bit autistic, cannot pick up on things like emotion or how people talk as well as others.

I am a smooth talker and have the ability to charm my way out of sticky situations as well as using my words carefully to “unpack” someone and get information off them. I tend to be manipulative when it benefits myself.

My weaknesses are that I am gullible and naive, being only 21 I do not have a lot of life experience. I can open up to strangers easily in a bid to try prove to myself that I can talk to others easily when in reality I cannot. I also take a bit longer than others to understand/learn things.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• I like playing footy and going to the gym. I also like coming back home and playing games on my computer and just winding down. I love watching star wars and other movie genres including horror, comedy and war movies.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• I want to eventually become a police officer or prison officer and work in an environment where I can keep the community safe but also apply what I’ve learnt over the years to help rehabilitate juveniles and people with a troubled past. I want to get to a point in my career where I can call the shots and make real differences on the way San Andreas is policed.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• I am not affiliated with any group.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• I have no enemies or rivals.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• I do not have a criminal record, I have never found myself to be violent in that way.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• I believe in helping others the best way I can as well as putting others ahead of myself. Although I’d consider my morals to be more inclined to helping and protecting others I can occasionally dabble into a more darker side where I have less regard for others if it means I can advance my stature with other people or for my own benefit.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• I am currently single.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• I am light pale skinned, 6’0 and 90kg. I am a ginger with blue eyes that has to wear glasses because of my degenerative condition Keratoconus.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• My parents were killed in a car fire while on holiday and I was left an orphan. I was separated from my cousin at a young age and grew up in an orphanage frequently joining and leaving families as a result of them changing their minds or whatever. The kids I grew up around were always on the bad side of the “law”, getting into trouble with our carers, running away, getting into fights and all that sort. I stayed out of that because I knew it wouldn’t help my situation and I’d rather use my energy to get ahead in life rather than fall behind. I went to school and eventually completed year 12 and a pre apprenticeship in Electrotechnology before getting an Apprenticeship as an electrician for a while. After I was let go for not being “quick” enough, I took a step back and decided to get back into study and that’s where I started and completed my Diploma of Youth Work. After that I worked as a youth worker for 2 years before wondering if a change of scenery was in order as well as another job change, so I decided to pack my things and head for Los Santos in San Andreas. I’ve always wanted to be a cop or prison officer so I am hoping that after some hard work grinding for money I can eventually become one and help the community as well as climb the ranks of the force.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• I am just flying into Los Santos, I have no prior knowledge of the city other than reading about it online. It seemed like a really nice place to have a new beginning and start fresh. I wanted to get away from the horrors and nightmares I faced back at home with losing my parents and the orphanage which honestly didn’t do me any favours. I sold everything I owned back home to get a ticket to Los Santos, I have no money to my name and as of yet no reputation as I seek refuge into a new world.

Hey mate,

A few of your answers dont meet word count, however if you can redo your current situation with a details in depth answer this wilk sum it up for me.

Reply here once done

Don

1 Like

Hey mate sorry about that I added a bit more to my current situation let me know if I need to be a bit more specific or anything.

Kyle

Thanks mate

Your Bio has been approved.

Please join the Citizens of San Andreas discord, open a ticket in the Citizenship channel and link your bio

Don