Kai Vistas Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Kai Vista

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 2/3/2009

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Australian, bit Mexican

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedure, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• I have a brother named Brock Vista, we are just a small family of 3 as our father died due to a Mafia, killing him brutally because of illegal businesses. We put family first with most things as it is my greatest value in life.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• I was previously a mechanic with a small education, While in high school my brother and I went to my deceased dad’s mechanic shop taken over by his cousin Jake, I worked there for a few years until my brother, and I got arrested, after we spent our time in prison, we both started our small mechanic shop. Our small mechanic shop didn’t make enough money, so we decided to get ourselves in crime so we can get out of the depths of bankruptcy.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• I’m very smart with words to get me out of hot situations, I’m good at theft as I have gotten away with many robberies, my weaknesses are losing my brother as I almost lost him during our bank heist as the cops shot at us, I’m not very smart in general as I have not had too much education and I’m not very strong physically.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• My passions are to work for a mechanic shop as I find it extremely interesting in the arts of repairing and modding cars, I also like robbing stuff including banks, my dreams are to rob a bank with my brother and get out of the depths of poorness and bankruptcy, I also want to own a house in the mountains to look Apon the city of San Andreas, I also enjoy hanging out with friends and family.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

*My long-term goals are to own a good house with my brother to look Apon the city and want to be a part of a mechanic shop. I want to also a little crime business with my mates and brother as we are all interested in the illegal side of the city , we are looking forward to start an organization and have a good name in the city so we can be remembered and known.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

I have a good amount of allies, Brock Vista, Jasper Potato, Kyuss Potato, Nathan pen, Kizza. We are looking forward to start an organization.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• We are not looking forward for trouble, but we are all ready for anything that comes in our way on the illegal side of things, we will fight for ownerships, claiming and plenty more of the city’s crime side of things, but we plan to stay low and stay out of trouble.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• My brother and I have been arrested for armed robbery when my brother and I were in our lowest as we were dirt poor and we needed money, we would do anything for money so we decided to spend our last dollars on guns and equipment to rob a bank, we have been arrested for stealing a few things when we were younger.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• I’m not religious, but I’m very dedicated to my family and friends, and they are the most important and most valuable thing to me, I also value cars, they are very special to me as the last thing my Dad and I did together was repair an old van that we use to drive when we were younger.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• I have no romantic relationships.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• My height is 6ft 2 and I weight 78.6 kg, my eyes are fully blue and I have brownish hair and I don’t have that much freckles, my hairstyle changes a lot but usually I have straight hair and I have a large scar from a bullet hole to the calf from the robbery I did.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• I have had a pretty crazy life as I have experience the lowest parts of Australia, my dad was killed by a Mafia when I was 13 for something to do with drugs, my Mum is a hairdresser making a small amount of money, we eventually started working at our dad’s cousins mechanic, originally owned by my father before he died, we worked there for a couple years, while at school, after my brother and I graduated we decided to spend our last dollars on a gun and equipment to rob a bank, we got everything we need and our dad’s old truck, we drove there with sweat dropping down our faces, as my brother and I walked out of the truck we took the people in the bank hostage and we robbed it, we were fleeing in the cops in the truck, the cops ahead of us laid out spike strips and the car spun out crashing into a tree leaving us unconscious as the cops arrested us my brother and I knew we couldn’t stay here for long after a yearlong of planning our escape we did it knowing there was no going back as the guard left we just ran to the door leaving it open, we ran out of the exit as fast as we can then we hid under the food truck that supplies food the cafeteria we stayed hanging there for 30 minutes until we had to let go leaving as we took our way to NSW.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

We just arrived in San Andreas and are looking forward to the city ahead of us, we bought fake id’s and got every new license and now have a clean record looking for to experience this city with a image of completing our dreams.

Great start, but please change the mentions of “NSW” as we’re in San Andreas now, not NSW.

Also please add in here:

Mention what you value in life, what you believe in etc.

I will read your updated bio.

How do I edit it? I’m trying to now but I don’t really know how to.

Should be a pencil or something to click, if not repost it please.

Awesome, remember what I said about it being San Andreas now, not NSW. I will accept it but please just remember that. I’ll accept since we’re still NSW based, but just letting you know.

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas