Jqck
Kengy
Bruce wang

• List of current & known previous Discord username(s):

Jqck
Kengy

• Which member of Community staff issued your ban?:

vyve

• When was your ban issued and how long has it been since the ban was issued?

10/01/2023

• What was the reason given by Community staff for your ban?:

a silly video that my gang posted that i was in

• Is the reason given by Community staff for your ban accurate or relevant to the situation or events that occurred?:

I dont recon it should be a community ban i didnt personaly attack anyone

• Why do you believe that you should be unbanned from our Community?:
    To Infinity Gaming Community,

I want to talk about the incident that led to my ban and express my sincere guilt for my actions. Firstly, I want to acknowledge that what I said was disgusting and disgraceful. My behaviour was unacceptable, and I want to apologise to everyone affected by my actions.
Bullying, harassment, and toxicity are serious matters that have no place in any gaming community. Unfortunately, in a moment of thoughtlessness, I engaged in behaviour that went against the values of the Infinity community. I understand my words were hurtful and offensive, and take full responsibility for my actions.
I want to make sure the Infinity community knows that this incident was a one-time misstep. I am committed to learning from my actions and becoming a better community member. I recognise my behaviour’s impact on others and want to make amends for the harm I have caused.
As a member of the Infinity Gaming community, I understand the importance of cultivating a positive and inclusive environment for everyone. I promise to uphold the community’s values and promote a culture of respect, kindness, and acceptance.
I apologise for my behaviour and request another chance to join the Infinity community again. I understand that my actions have consequences, and I will do everything possible to make things right and earn back your trust.