Jordan Whitton - Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Answer Here
    Jordan Whitton

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Answer Here
    18/09/2001

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Answer Here
    Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Answer Here
    My Character has no Current family’s within the city and any family has Ghosted/abandoned Him.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here
    I have been employed by multiple Companies Ranging from Mechanic shops such as Beekers, Car Dealerships Such as , and second hand car dealerships, I also have General Knowledge on how to manage and run a car dealership With the experience of co-owning Otto’s Autos. I have a general understanding on how to Work a Spread Sheet for business like car dealerships and mechanics.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Answer Here
    My characters Positive traits is that they are kind to Most people and are willing to Work hard to achieve what they need.
    My characters Negatives are that they are to trusting to the wrong people and tend to get into situations they do not belong.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here
    My Character enjoying Racing Whether it be Legal Or the Underground scene in Racing Competing in multiple events and winning in a few.
    Other Than racing He was Busy training New employees at Otto’s Autos.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here
    My character’s Long term goals within the city are to hopefully own a business and or co-own a business whether it be a mechanic, car dealership or food store. his main ambitions are to grow economically in wealth and hopefully own some Rare Items Whether it be Vehicles or other Rare collectibles.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Answer Here
    My character has been affiliated with multiple Organizations within the city Ranging from Mafias to Streets gangs.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Answer Here
    As Of right now my character has no enemies or rivals

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here
    My character has been Arrested fur multiple charges such as Murder, Bank Robbery, Assault of a ESW, Attempted Murder, Reckless Driving, Illegal Street Racing.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here
    My Character Is not Religious or politically inclined as he believes the only people to trust or believe in are those around him or those who will help him grow as a person.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here
    My character is currently in no Relationship.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here
    My Characters Distinctive features are his blue eyes, Light green/blue Dreads He tents to wear Casual Clothing such as baggy clothes but wears Suits when working,
    His height is 195cm
    His Weight is 98kg

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Answer Here
    My Character has Grown up in a hostile environment His Whole life Coming from an early teen life thrown straight into a gang life with Many Organizations ranging from Streets Gangs, to Mafias After Toughing out a lot of the Issues and Knowledge that came from that life he ventured into the business trade, Along with this trade he learnt Many new things From Training to Spread sheets, Throwing him into the deep end of Politics. During this Time He found his Love for Super Cars Specifically Race Spec Cars.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here
    My character has been here for quite awhile Roughly 3 Odd years During this time he met new people and made new friends whether they be allies or enemies.

Please do not mention any named orgs, the firm and NWO, do not exist in 2.0 currently. So you can only be affiliated with current gangs/mcs in GTA 5. It’s the same as every other org from 1.0. You’re a new character anyways; therefore you have no relation to people in firm etc…

Also could you please let me know some of these;

Just so I know what your character looks up to, believes in, and what you value in life.

Looking forward to reading your updated biography!

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas