Jackson Blackwood - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Jackson “Jax” Blackwood

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 03/12/1998

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Mother: Josephine Blackwood Deceased, Father: James Blackwood Deceased; no other known family members.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• High School Dropout
    Learned automotive skills from my uncle, a mechanic.
    Worked various odd jobs honing my craft as a skilled car expert

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Reserved and enigmatic, preferring the shadows to the spotlight and calculating and strategic, always weighing risks and rewards. Resourceful and adaptable, able to thrive in chaotic situations. Ruthless when necessary, but fiercely loyal to those who earn my trust.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Street racing and underground car culture. Collecting vintage cars and restoring them for profit. Studying martial arts for self-defence and discipline.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• My aspirations are threefold; to make a name for myself in the world of crime earning both admiration and intimidation; to gather riches for a retirement filled with greatness; and to settle scores with those who have crossed me making sure that I deliver justice personally. These objectives influence all my choices propelling me ahead as I relentlessly strive for influence, prosperity and payback.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• None

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• None

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Multiple convictions for car theft, vandalism, and assault.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Loyalty to oneself and one’s allies above all else. The ends justify the means when survival is at stake. Respect is earned through strength and cunning, not given freely.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• None

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• 5’11, 78KG, short cut brown hair with blond tints, blue eyes and tattoos on the back and arms

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• I spent my childhood in the neighbourhoods of Melbourne left alone at an age and needing to look after myself. I quickly realized that survival meant trusting my instincts and honing my abilities. My uncle became my guide passing on his knowledge of cars and the streets. Over time I established myself in the world known for my expertise, with engines and my no-nonsense approach. Today I am focused on reaching the pinnacle of the underworld hierarchy regardless of the sacrifices required.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• I’ve lived in the city for quite some time carving out my place, in the shadows and staying ahead of the authorities. I’m constantly seeking chances to grow my influence and remove anyone blocking my path.

Great start of a biography, I would love to see some more detail on your criminal convictions, just run through the charges and how you were caught etc.

Also maybe some more about your automotive skills?

Looking forward to seeing an updated version.

Denying due to no reply. Please feel free to submit a new Biography.