Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Tim Brown Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Tim Brown Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Tim Brown

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• ** I was an orphan and doesnt know any of his family! All i know is that my mother dropped me at an orphanage at 3 months old and ive never tried to track her and my father down.**

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• I dropped out of high school when i was 17 to persue a career in being a chef but turns out i hated it so i bounced around from job to job never finding anywhere suitable for me or that was a good job that payed well . I never stayed at a job long enough to get any useful qualifications and now that will probably come back to bite me in the bum. So coming to the city im intending to find the best job for me and give it my all.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

I am a very easy going person, he is very friendly and easy to talk to. He is also well driven and determined to complete any challenge he gets thrown at him

I have just one negative trait that is i can occassionally get hot headed and when i do it usually takes me a long while to cool down or alot of alcohol.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• My hobbies include playing sports and watching them especially the NRL. I love watching my favourite team the dragons they lose most of the time but i still enjoy watching. My other hobbies include going out drinking with friends and gaming on my computer or consoles. I also loves adventuring and going camping in the middle of nowhere. I also love just relaxing with a movie or tv show on the couch.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• I’d say my main goal is to make friends and build good relationships with alot of people. Some other goals would be to learn some new skill’s, Earn enough money to be able to buy a nice house in the hills and have a nice supercar to park in the driveway. One day id also like to run my own business wether it be food joint , car dealership, mechanic or even just a little taco truck. Also one day would love to have a family since i was robbed of having one by my mother.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• **Moving to the city i dont know anyone but plan on making friends very quickly and hopefully i can make some friendships that will last a life time. **

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• **As said previously i dont know anyone in the city so i dont have any enemies and i dont plan on making any enemies but if it happens then so be it. **

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• ** I’ve never been to jail, the criminal lifestyle just isnt my thing.**

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• ** Personally i dont care for religion and politics, ill conversate about them but thats about it. **

** Im very big on respect, i love the saying “respect is earnt” and “respect goes both ways” and i like being honest and upfront with people if i dont like you im gonna tell you im not gonna be nice to you then behind your back talk shit.**

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• ** Nope i am very much so single.Unfortunately

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• ** My character is 6ft 4inches weighing in at around 100kg maybe 105kg on a bad week, he’s got abit of muscle definition but not too much that he’s some huge gym junkie. He has blue eyes with black/brown colour hair. He also has multiple face tattoos and sometimes he grows his beard out to look abit more manly cause without he looks 12.**

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• My childhood was very rough and forgettable i bounced around foster homes alot because the families i got put with just didnt like me or i didnt like them i ended up staying at the adoption centre until they had to kick me out at 18. Luckily by then id saved enough money from working and mowing lawns around my home town to be able to move into a 1 bedroom unit, it was rough living by myself living paycheck to paycheck not knowing if id be able to pay my bills each week. But everything started looking up for me i found a good stable job was able to get ahead on my bills and life was good. Until it wasn’t i broke my leg and wasnt able to work ended up getting fired and kicked out of my unit, had to sleep on friends couches until my leg healed and that has all lead me to where i am now , NO JOB NO HOUSE NO CAR but i do have a dream and ambitions and hopefully here in this city ill be able to live out my dreams and fulfill my ambitions

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• ** They are new to the state and cant wait to explore and find out what the state of San Andreas has to offer and they also cant wait to meet new friends make life long friendships within the state.Hopefully finding a good stable job and live out my life in the great state of San Andreas ( so ive heard).

Hi Tim,

Your bio has been approved
Please join the Citizens if San Andreas Discord & link your Bio in the Citizenship channel.

1 Like