Harry Dupont - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Harry Dupont, Sketch

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 04/01/1993

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Australian born and raised

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• My Family are all in different parts of the world, some running businesses, taking care of their families, others god knows where… I think I may have a few long lost cousins living somewhere in city but who knows. I struggle to keep track these days…

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• I finished high school and went straight to university to study cybersecurity. it became my passion for many years and still is. My dream was always to be self employed, I never likes the idea of working for someone else. Once I obtained my degree I built up a maintainable business over the next 8 years that I could happily step back from and watch flourish. This opens up new avenues for me as the city re opens and I eagerly look forward to any opportunities that arise.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• I am a perfectionist at heart! I hold myself and the people I associate with in very high regard. I think this contributed to my success at a young age. I am also very introverted and tend to keep my circle small. This tends to lead to trust issues and sometimes makes me hard to work with, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I try to stay optimistic!

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Harry’s hobbies include playing video games, going swimming at the beach, working out, four wheel driving, I am also an adrenaline junkie so I also enjoy skydiving and rock climbing.
    I don’t really have any passions besides my business! I struggle not to get consumed by work sometimes. oh and I love fishing.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• I would like to learn the city like the back of my hand. I want to know everything, jobs, activities, businesses, food, locations, secrets. I thrive off knowledge. The thing that Harry craves deep down though I think is a close group of friends that he can trust to take a bit of the pressure off of him. People I could even call family.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Harry is solo but eager to meet people.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Harry has no enemies or rivals.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Harry has no criminal record. but he is influenced easily by people so we will see!

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Harry believes in hard work, dedication and drive, but most importantly taking care of your family, friends and being the man you were born and raised to be. Whether that is by lending a helping hand to those in need or even just listening to people who need to be heard.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Harry does not have a partner, although he is looking for one!

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• 6’3, 90kg, buzz cut, earring in left ear, hazel eyes, freckle above left eye, big nose and a moe and goatee

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• The Dupont family (Harry’s Family) are pillars of society by day, and masters of the underworld by night. The Dupont’s own both legitimate and illegitimate businesses, (although Harry later in life decided to stay the legitimate course) This caused a lot of stress on the family during Harry’s younger years, he only ever saw his parents work which is most likely where he gets his work ethic from. this also unfortunately resulted in the divorce of his parents as soon as Harry was old enough to take care of himself. He is now extremely distanced from his family and only speaks to them a few times a year. These events good and bad have shaped him into who he is today!

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Harry was in the city when everyone was evacuated because of natural disasters. He was injured in a car pile up on the way out of the city but has now made a full recovery. He is eagerly waiting for city workers to finish rebuilding the city, and as soon as the gates are open he will be on the first flight to San Andreas!