• List of current & known previous names(s):
    Joe Crew & Alec Crew
  • List of current & known previous Steam username(s):
    RolePlay DemiGod
  • List of current & known previous Discord username(s):
    FloridaMan#5680
  • Which member of Community staff issued your ban?:
    Vyve
  • When was your ban issued and how long has it been since the ban was issued?
    I was banned on the 18.02.23 / 215 days
  • What was the reason given by Community staff for your ban?:
    Community Rules & Guidelines (1.1/1.2), FiveM Rules & Guidelines (1.5/2.4/2.11/5.7) | Vy
  • Is the reason given by Community staff for your ban accurate or relevant to the situation or events that occurred?:
    Yes, there was a build of events that led to my ban.
  • Why do you believe that you should be unbanned from our Community?:

Firstly I’d like to start off by apologising for my actions and the second and third effects that they could have had on people and the community as a whole. The events prior to my ban completely warranted the punishment I received, and I take full responsibility for that. I can’t sit here and try and defend my case and play the victim when I was aware of my actions and what I was doing, I had lost the love for the game I once had, I fell out of touch with the game and often found myself wondering what to do, instead of branching out and exploring new roleplay I diverted to Tiprat and toxic behaviour, nine out of ten times I found myself pushing all roleplay encounters into a hostile situation with the benefit to no one else but myself, I would bait Orgs, troll, Fail Rp and act in a corrupt manner (While on Cop) without reasoning just for the selfish act of benefiting myself. I can honestly look back and say how I truly ruined a lot of people’s experiences on the server which is a horrible thing to do and when I reflect on that, I feel nothing but guilt and regret to them, all I can do now is offer my sincerest apologies and ask for a second chance on the server.

Since my ban, I initially took a break from fivem, in an attempt to better myself and reflect on what I did wrong and how to better the roleplay experience I can bring to others. I truly believe that over the past 4-5 months spent away, I have matured enough to bring more enjoyable experiences to the community. I truly miss having the ability to play with my mates like I once did, they’re partly the reason why I am writing this appeal, watching them play and truly enjoy the server for what it is and not take it for granted helped me to then reflect on and learn from my previous actions, I took the time to experience different roleplay environments and help broaden and rekindle my love the game I once had.

I wrote this appeal as a chance to right my wrongs and offer my sincerest apologies to those who were affected by my careless and selfish actions, and the hope of a second chance to be a part of the community.