Character Biography - Adam Controneo

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Adam Controneo

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 12/06/2002

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Australia, WA

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Parents and close family members or members I remain in contact with are:
  • Mother - Mary Anne Controneo - No longer in physical contact with her as she has moved to Albany to care for her parents, still calls and I fly over for Christmas.
  • Father (deceased) - Mathew Controneo - Died in 2016 in a crash, don’t know much about how as I elected not to be told. Had a pretty standard father son relationship with him up until then.
  • Cousin - Aaron Controneo - Moves around a bunch and never really sits in one place. Wants to travel the world but hasn’t left Australia. Does gofer work wherever he is to pay for his moves. I still see him surprisingly often though, normally with family or at my work when he decides to drop in.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Highschool graduate with a discontinued bachelors’ degree in art, majoring in criminology. Started work part-time as a stock clerk for a mining equipment distributor but moved full-time when money got tight and I ended my degree. Still working there to this day.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• I’m level headed, patient and have a keen eye for detail. I typically try to avoid conflict and would rather hash things out verbally. I have also been told, however, that this makes me a little mundane… not that I see a problem with that but other people find it off-putting. I have also been grilled in the past for being a little lazy.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• I love a bit of fishing. Would fish with my dad often but haven’t been out much lately as boats and equipment aren’t cheap. Still have a rod, however, so I try to get down to the beach every now and then. Never catch anything off the beach, but its never really about the fish, guess its just an excuse to stare out and relax. We would also hunt, didn’t find it as enjoyable as fishing but still had an interest.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• I’m moving to the city to hopefully break myself out of my dead end life. I don’t see any prospects for me where I’m currently at and need a fresh start, the further the better. I guess a long term goal would be to find a job I’m passionate at, maybe even find a way to get back to uni and further my qualifications. I see this city’s growth and believe I could grow with it. Plenty of opportunities out there from what I’ve heard.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• No current friends in the city

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• No enemies in the city

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Nothing but a couple speeding tickets and parking fines. Squeaky clean.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• I’m not a religious person but see the values in religions morals. If people had respect for each other as humans the world might be a little more hospitable. So that is what I value, respect and the morals and ethics associated with it. As far as politics goes I’m only interested if it affects me directly. Other than that I try and stay out of it, just ends up with people getting pissy at each other.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• No

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• 180 cm tall, skinny, dyed white hair, short facial hair, brown eyes no tattoos or distinctive markings.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• My life early on was pretty standard. When I was 14 my father was killed in a crash, after that I was on break for a while and my grades dwindled. I managed to scrape by and graduate with a low ATAR, but it was still something. I was able to make it up with bridging units into a bachelor’s of art with a major in criminology. While continuing my course I began work part time as a stock clerk. My mother planned to sell the house and move back in with her parents to take care of them which meant I could either stay with my grandparents or move out. So I held my degree for a year while I worked full time at my job so I could start renting. I then continued my course part-time while I worked but simply couldn’t manage the load so I discontinued the degree at the end of that year. After that I had no prospects and was stuck in a job I was merely indifferent with. I grew tired of seeing the same things every day and just needed to get away. I decided to apply for a visa to San Andreas.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• I am completely new to the state and only have what I brought with me from WA. I’m staying in a hotel while looking for work and rent within the state. Still have plenty of money saved up from my clerk job so I should be able to tide myself over until I find a new one.

Hi Adam, I enjoy the simple feel of your application, as it states only the required parts. But that’s why I would like you to try and meet the word limits in the sections. If you need clarification; reply here.

Thanks.

No worries, I’ve added some extra info in most of the sections I was under the minimum in. I’ve left the education and character description as is as I assume they would be better left concise. Just don’t want to bloat the section with unrelated info. Let me know if there’s anything else that needs working on.

1 Like

Great loving the added detail!

Your Bio has been approved

Please join the Citizens of San Andreas discord to recieve your roles.

No worries, it’s all good :grin: