• Username:
    Uncle Buck

• Steam profile link:
    Steam Community :: Uncle Buck

• Discord:
    Uncle Buck

• Age (Min 16):
    15 turning 16

• Do you have any active warning or previous bans?
    warning, no bans.

• Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?
    No, I have a great relationship with most of the staff and want to know the ones I dont know

• How long have you been apart of our community & played on our FiveM server?
    A long time, 3-4 years I believe

• Have you maintained a staff position in another Community?
    No, Infinity is the best community for me as ive been here for ages and always wanted to be staff from 6 months of being on the server

• How known are you on a scale of 1-10?
    Probably a 8, there will be a fair few new members who dont know me, however a lot of members do know me from my previously activeness in the discord.

• Do you believe you’re able to deal with individuals such as Friend’s, Org Members & Staff Members etc in a completely unbiased manner?
    Yes, If my mates break a rule they get punished.

• Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I think I should become a staff member as ive been loyal to the infinity community for ages, and have always helped out in ooc chat in game and also in the discord, and have helped people resolve their issues. I also think i should become staff as im well respected by many member of the community, and if I was to become staff, they would listen to what I would have to say and take it on, without arguing about it etc.

• Why should you be chosen over other candidates?
    I should be chosen over other candidates as im a loyal member of infinity gaming, and have been here for many years, seeing staff come and go and same with community members coming and going. I know 90% of the ins and outs of the discord and also the server rules, which as i havent been very active recently I will need to read them again just as a refresher. the final reason why I should be chosen over other is that I am very well known in this community and that if chosen for staff, can bring a good input into the staffing abilities and b able to help others perform their duties.

• How available are you to do staffing duties throughout the week and what is your availability?
    I’ll be available after school pretty much every day, apart from friday as i work fridays so will be available at night, same with monday and wednesday.

• Do you understand that as a staff member, you are not above and or better than anyone else in roleplay and within the Community?
    Yes, I completely understand that if I become a staff member that I am not above anyone else in the community.

• Do you understand that as a Staff Member you will be looked upon in the Community as a role-model & you are at all times to be setting an example for newer and current players within the server whether it’s IC or OOC?
    I understand that as a staff member i will be looked upon in the community and that at all times I must be setting an example for all newer players in the community IC and OOC, and that I will be a great role model for these newer players.

• Do you also understand, you are NOT to use powers to benefit yourself or your peers in any way, shape or form?
    Yes, I completely understand that I cannot use my powers to benefit myself or my peers in any way, shape or form.

• **List at least five rulebreaches, give an example of the rulebreach and explain the punishment that you believe should be given. **
    RDM: When someone randomly deathmatches another player on purpose, first time warning, second time a ban in place.
    VDM: When someone uses a vehicle to randomly deathmatch another player on purpose, first time warning depending on severity, second time ban.
    Metagaming: Metagaming is when someone uses info found OOC IC against someone, such as info found out in discord. First time warning depending on the severity, second time ban.
    Powergaming: When someone uses their powers to give themself an advantage, or to give another player a disadvantage. First time short ban, second time longer ban.
    New Life Rule: Any info leading up to the death of ones character is lost, unless revived by EMS. Frist time short ban, second longer ban.

• If any, what level of understanding do you have of txAdmin? Have you used it previously?
    No previous understanding, but definitely willing to learn how to use it properly, even if it takes time.

• A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would give the user a ban for a week, as insulting other players and RDMing is unacceptable, and a heavy punishment should be brought on said person as it ruins the roleplay and fun for other people.

• There is a large gathering of players in Legion Square. A user decided to drive his phantom straight into Legion Square and run over as many players as possible. What rules have been broken and how do you deal with the situation?
    The rule broken is VDM, as well as FailRP. I would freeze the user, TP to him, and speak to him to get why he did it, as well as give the user a ban for 3 weeks to a month, depending on how many players he ran over.

• A user has threatened to DDOS and take down the server. What do you do? Who would you contact?
    I would contact the server owner, Vyve and let him know that this is happening. I would just try and figure out if it is real, and if it is real then I would take further action of speaking to vyve about it further, and maybe end up just banning the individual.

• There is an Admin that keeps giving people weapons and items (When he is not supposed to), What do you do? Who would you contact?
    I would speak to Vyve, and i would let him know that this is happening. However, Vyve may not be available, so I would speak to the head of staff or someone as high up as possible to get this sorted and stopped before the staff member goes on a rampage.

• A user has joined the server and started to spam racial slurs over OOC and voice communication, how would you handle the situation?
    I would instantly give the user a permanent ban for racial slurs and then apologise to everyone for the inconvenience.

• A user has reported a “troll” has been Mass VDMing but they have no footage or other valid evidence, You have been given an ID, What can you possibly do to determine if these claims are true without footage?
    I would let the user reporting know that there is not much that I can do, however I would spectate the ID and see what is going on, and if the user starts mass VDMing, I would then take further action.

• 'Bradley’ has just been in a pursuit with police, his vehicle contains drugs and illegal weapons. At some point Bradley crashed his vehicle during pursuit, stole a road-bike and evaded police up a mountain/offroad. Police have now seized the vehicle left behind. 5 minutes later, police notice items being removed from the vehicle. Bradley has gone to impound and is now offloading the contents of the vehicle. What rules have been broken(if any)? How would you proceed to handle the situation?
    Powergaming is the main broken rule here, but also No intent to RP/FailRP. As first of all Bradley stole a road bike and took it up a mountain offroad, and second of all he took his vehicle out of impound to take the items out of it so he didnt lose it. Bradley would be spoken to and this would not be treated lightly, so bradley would recieve a ban for 2 weeks for this, as he should not have done this and should not do it again.

• ‘Marilyn’ is a devious criminal of the underworld, constantly wanted by police and committing heinous acts of crime! During a situation, Marilyn acquires herself weapons from a police officers body. After equipping the 2-handed weapon at a car boot, Marilyn holds the weapon in her hand, then pulls her phone out and puts it away. Marilyn then carries on about her business. Shortly after, Marilyn gets arrested by police, put in hand-cuffs and taken to the station. While being taken to the cells, Marilyn decides to tackle officers, and run away on foot, eventually stealing a civilian vehicle. During this high speed pursuit down the highway, a police officer intentionally drives down the oncoming lane and has a head on collision with Marilyn, leading to her death because she was not wearing a seatbelt. What rules have been broken(if any)? How would you proceed to handle the situation?

Both the police man and marilyn broke rules. Marilyn Powergamed, FailRP’d, and had no clear intent to RP. She tackles officers whilst cuffed, She used her phone to hide the 2 hander on her back, and stole a civillian vehicle, and she did this all apart from the 2 hand on her back part while cuffed, she would be banned for 2 weeks for heavy powergaming and FailRP. The police officer on the other hand had no fear for life, and also FailRP’d. He purposely drove into marilyn to end the pursuit, which caused her death, and he would recieve a ban for 7 days for these offences.

• Any further comments:

thanks for reading, hopefully this time it comes out how i want it to