Brian Gates Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Brian Gates

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 30/03/1999

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• New Zealand moved to Australia in 2021

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Mother and Father are unknown due to moving away from them when Brian was younger and lost all contact with family

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Brian was a college drop out he didn’t believe that an education could chose his way of life. He attended an Automotive Education to fulfill his love for engines. He passed the automotive education with flying colors starting at level 3 and finishing off at level 6 with his apprenticeship finished and climbing the ranks of automotive industry. Brian used to run a mechanic shop in a old city that was well known for tuner cars and lifted 4x4s. He owned the business for 2 years before selling up to come back home.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Brian Gates possesses a multifaceted personality, He is always opening to learning new experiences and has a very creative mindset to get something finished. His quick thinking has always been a help in citations that have a dead line. his leadership skills help him to run a crew on a tight schedule and keep everyone in line but this does have some flaws as Brian is always tired due to his commitments and his mouth has got him into a lot of trouble as he has no filter when it comes to people.

Strengths are : Quick thinking and leadership skills
Weaknesses are : No filter and always tired

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Brain enjoys hitting the track and drifting, cars, motocross and spending time with the mates he makes even if its just finding a place to park up an socialize or going out an working on anything with a engine in it

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

Brian Gates hopes to relive his old ways of running a mechanic shop and to hopefully build a community for people to come together for all kinds of builds even if its 4x4s to super cars or even drift cars he wants to fulfill his goal to make them a safe place for doing events for any type of car or even just to meet with friends in a safe an friendly environment. Brian’s goals have always been to keep a community of vehicle lovers safe and out of harms way a place where they can learn about vehicles and maybe even one day help work or work in the automotive industry.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Brian has a small circle of friends due to his awkwardness and shyness when he is in city but he never hesitates to make new friends

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Brian doesn’t like to have enemies or rivals due to his mind set of everything can be sorted out by sitting down and talking it out he would rather have a mutual relationship with people instead of being hated

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Brian used to get into trouble alot with speeding, drifting and aiding and abetting, also with a couple of bank robberies

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Brian is a atheist he does not believe in any god or gods due to his reasoning of everything happens for a reason but he doesn’t not look down on people who do believe in religions as he treats everyone as a equal

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

*Brian is single. he is possibly looking into a relationship with the right person but is more focus on his goals

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair color, eye color, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• 6ft3, 85kgs blonde mullet and blue eyes. he is also covered in tattoos as a show of things he likes and some that have a real deep meaning behind his life an his story

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Brian Gates’ journey began in a small suburban town, where all he ever did was fix cars in his back yard from a young age. he decided to try make something more of it an decided to go study into automotive he flew through his study coming out with level6 automotive and an apprenticeship. after that he ran a small time mechanic shop and put a lot of time and money into the place but then came the rough patch where he thought it was all going down hill till one day out of no where his shop was booming he had all types of people coming to get stuff done to there cars. this was a huge turning point for him and made his life so much better he then sold up shop to one of his employees so he could come back home an restart his live again in the place that started his life.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Brian was in the city for just over a year back in 2021 or 2022 he left due to trying to adventure out into the big country of America but now decided to come back as he misses his home and where his life began to look out for him

I am enjoying your application, but I request that you Do Not use Ai to assist in your application. It came back 100% to certain sections, so please use your own ability and effort to write it yourself.

Yea easy that was me being lazy with the amount of short time i had during work haha ill redo it when i can if you wanna delete this one

1 Like

I will keep it here, in case you need it again. But thanks for retrying, just do it whenever you can.

hey brother i have just re edited this one with all the new stuff but if you want me too i will make a whole new one i just wasn’t sure haha

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas

1 Like