Brady culph character biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Answer Here my name is brady culph no nick names ect

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Answer Here 01/12/1993

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Answer Here Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Answer Here i am an only child no family members in this country that i have any contact with

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here i have only completed high school (year 10) after that i decided i wanted to go out on my own and find some work currently unemployed looking for work due to not really enjoying my old work place. previous work includes construction woker, marina work, and delivery driver. i feel that alot of my skills can be transferd to other lines of work for me to gain future work and skills. i would also like to step out of my comfort zone and learn new things and ppl on the way to help my life

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Answer Here pretty easy going bloke loves a conversation with good interactive ppl im easy to get along with non judgemental caring to others. i am very upfront and honest. negatives i cant keep still i sometimes anoying for others also tallk to much and dont pick up on stopping when i should.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here i enjoy fishing camping hunting and pretty much anything outdoors really i like long dirves on roads i haven’t driven or sometimes just a drive to the beach for some me time. interested in cars and bikes mostly also like to learn new things that can become another hobby of mine.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here i would like to find some fourm off employment the 1st few days im in city 1st to establish some funds to get myself sorted with some good transport and a roof over my head if possible i do wish to go down the road of being a mechanic/bodyworks shop. long term i would like to potentially get out on my own and start a shop of my own to create a friendly place that is open for the public.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Answer Here currently i have no family or friends i am a bit of a loner ahha but i dont see that as a bad thing as i have no enemys just a chance to make some new friends along the way with hopefully some great times along the way. not with any groups just a solo man

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Answer Here i have no friends or family so bit unsure on what to say here to make up the space i need ?

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here not really much of a criminal but i do have a few stealing charges from my younger days but apart from that im not really in too crime. not too say that i wouldnt be pushed in to something like that in the future. sometimes times things get tuff and things change so if needed i would do what i had to do to survive even if thats robbing someone i didnt want too too make sure i have what i need.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here personal beliefs are not much as far as religious goes more in the belife of one its the end that is it for me my friend as far as values go im very kind to others honesty goes along way for me my loyalty is very strong and i like to think i have good responsibility and courage i like to be a leader and stand out from others

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here NOT AT ALL ?

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here height is 168cm not the tallest person. hair is mouse brown eye colour is hazel weight is 90kgs give or take i have quite a few tattoos

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Answer Here currently gave up smokeing weed due to that i have moved from one state to another fow new begings i hope to find something that i can put my hard work and time in to in this city maybe its a good life maybe its a bad life either way i am keen and eiger to find the new beging of my turning point in life things are definatly lookiung up for me with the grate feeling of being high on life now not a stupid plant my back story isnt all that much just a hard working man looking to continue his dreams els where and hopefully see what happend in time of chorse not looking to rush anything at this point in time just wannna find where i belong and hopefully its here. been suffering from anxzety and few other medical conditions so hopefully with some good new ppl around me i can start off a better life in this new place i would like to eventually call my home . ps sorry for my bad spelling ahha :slight_smile: <3

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here im new so not really sure on how to word so much ? apart from iv not long moved here and im hoping to make new friends along the way

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas