Bonnie Quinn | EMS Application for 2.0

Unsure where to put an application as I realised it wouldn’t be NSW EMS anymore.

Out-Of-Character Information:

• Steam:
    Steam Community :: Bonnie Quinn | Levsie

• Discord:

• How long have you been playing at Infinity Gaming?:
    IG 1.0 was the first city I ever RP in 2020, Benefactor and was actively in server for approx 18-24 months. Ventured other servers but kept IG as no other server ever hit the way IG did. Attempted to return but during the most toxic time so took a break from fivem for a year waiting for 2.0

In-Character Information:

• What is your name?
    Bonnie Harley Quinn

• What is your date of birth?
    14 Feb 1989

• Tell us about yourself.
    Born and raised in Melbourne I initially completed completed my studies in accounting however, after my holiday around Africa, I realised I wanted to be in a profession reflective of who I am and the difference I want to make in the world.

I am currently finishing my last shifts at Royal Melbourne Hospital to begin moving to this city. Am wanting to continue saving lives and making difference.

Full Bio: Bonnie Harley Quinn, Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

Current Education
Bachelor’s degree in accounting (2007 to 2010)
Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery dual degree (2011 to 2015)
Bachelor of Laws (Majoring in Criminal Law) (LLB) (2017 to 2020)

Future
Wanting to study more to get my PHD and become a part of the surgical and medical team.

• What have you done to prepare for a career in EMS?
  • Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery dual degree (2011 to 2015)
  • Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) and National Police Certificate
  • Completed placement requirements in Sydney and all around rural Australia
  • Worked at Royal Melbourne Hospital (2016 to present)
  • Have you ever been arrested?
    No

• Do you have a criminal record?
    No

• Why do you want to be a part of the NSW EMS Department?
    It is my career and wouldn’t want to change it for the world. I hope to work up the ranks of the* Hospital

• What qualities can you bring to the New South Wales Emergency Medical Services?
    My Knowledge, skills and experience as well as dedication, kindness and a can do attitude. I am here to support my team and patients to the best of my abilities.

• What would you like to see changed within the New South Wales Emergency Medical Services?
    Currently, as I havent had the chance to meet the team, I don’t know if any changes are required, but I’m happy to be fresh eyes and provide my feedback to my superiors as I work if required

• Are you willing to take orders from higher ranks?
    Absolutely, As I senior Nurse I will always respect my team members and superiors regardless of any external factors.