Bobby Butcher - Character Bio

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

Bobby Butcher

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

02/03/2000

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Brisbane, Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

My character doesn’t have any family as they were hunted down and tortured to find my location as a deal went south leading to the mafia capo arrest.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

My character has finished up too year 10 and then dropped out to chase the life of crime and to be come the richest kingpin, which then also leads to his family getting killed, so while on the hunt for the people that killed his family, he started up a crime network in Brisbane and is looking at expanding it over all over the country hoping to be able to be big enough to catch the killers and seek his revenge.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

easy going and also happy enjoy full, has a expensive taste which leads him to buy nice house and cars, boats and nice clothes, golds and diamonds.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

my character likes hanging with his mates, going to nice car shows and looking for the next big thing, and also like to be expanding his ongoing enterprise, when isnt working he is creating new hobbies and learning new skill sets to help his empire grow.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

I hope to establish a solid well know crew that is known not to be messed with but at the same time know for being great blokes/gals, I am also aiming to run/be apart of a business, one of my biggest goals is to have the biggest car collection along with few properties along the beach front and in the hills.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

I don’t have any friends at the moment looking at friends some knew ones as I didn’t have may friends back in Brisbane, always down to make new friends and establish new contacts all around the country/world.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

I don’t have a list of enemy’s as of yet down to just relocating to sand Andras, hoping i make more friends then enemies.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

my character has a rep back in Brisbane for being one of the well known and most fear dealer in Brisbane Queensland which leads to many underworld deals as well in bank robberies and Burglary’s, as well as stealing cars.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

my character beliefs are that family and friends are everything and he would do anything he has to, too protect them from the harm of others since the passing of his family he swore to never let anything happen to his family or friends again.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

No Relationships as of yet, not really looking for a relationship yet but I’m also open to what is my next chapter in life and settling down, but who knows what the future has install for me in this new city.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair color, eye color, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

I’m a tall tan man with brown eyes, with a mullet and black hair color and are tattoos, my tattoos are on my arms but looking at getting more, as well as always looking presentable and nice looking.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

Bobby butcher is on the hunt to seek revenge for the people the killed his family, in order to do so he need to create a empire to take on the head of the mafia to seek revenge on his family, my charater had a mother and a father and a younger sister, my charater droped out in year 10 to presue a careera in crime which then leads to his family getting killed a few months after leaving school.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

i am new to san andreas as I’m on the trail of my family’s killers have brought me to this state, as well as looking to make new criminal contacts to improve my orginastion, im looking at expanding my orgastion and looking at moving and seting up a bunch of diffrent distros .

Hello, I would like to see some more detail in the sections.

Thank you. Excited to see an updated version.

all dine mate if you want review it agian added a bit more deth to it

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas