Wakali King's Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

Wakali King - The Pink Rebel

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

28th February 2000

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Birpai Land - NSW - Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Wakali’s parents died during a gang,Wakali loved her parents with all her heart and has decided to continue the MC lifestyle.

Wakali has a twin sister called Baylea, Baylea doesn’t like the MC lifestyle and much prefers working as a lawyer and helping people out of that lifestyle.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Wakali is street smart and was born into the MC lifestyle. Wakali was the top of her classes but as soon as she could, she dropped out of school and learnt everything she needed from patch members of the MC. Wakali is a deadly weapon when it comes to Motorcycles, she can put bikes together with her eyes shut, if you ask her a question about a bike, she could tell you a chapter about it. Wakali loves motorbikes and worked at the Ride or Die Dealership and is owner. Wakali also has worked in the food industry has her diploma in cooking, Wakali makes mad wedding cakes.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Wakali is an independent woman, who will stand by her self even if she is the only one feeling that way. Wakali doesn’t like being walked over or disrespected! Wakali is a strong lady but her weakness is that she doesn’t like support but she needs people on her side that know will be there for her through good or bad times.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Wakali has a love for Music, she loves to sing and dance, Wakali loves to ride her motorbike, vibing through the streets. Wakali has a street bike where she likes to feel the wind in her hair and ride as fast as a rocket. Wakali just likes to vibe out with her friends.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Open up a Bike dealership called Ride or Die Dealership - to be a store that has the latest bikes and open regularly for the community
    *To start a mc that runs from cypress flats be classed as a new aged Motorcycle Club. We create business with other orgs and are powerful behind the scene.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

Wakali likes to communicate with everyone, wants to make friends to create her own org.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

Wakali has many enemies - due to wanting to be a pres of a mc - Wakali doesn’t stand for disrespect and being a female President, disrespect is dish out daily due to purely being a female and a female in charge. Sometimes the hate for Wakali is just on word of mouth when people havent given her a chance, havent gotten to know her as once you get to know her, she is a loving caring person that protects the people that she loves and cares for.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Wakali has large criminal record - from murdering police officers, kidnapping police officers, kidnapping/shotting other org members, dealing drugs, car racing and speeding. Hard to be a pres of an mc and to have a clean record. Wakali is known by the police force. Wakali even made out with a cop to reduce her sentence.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

Wakali Personal Beliefs

• Woman OT - Wakali is an independent lady that believes Woman can do whatever a male can do, if not can do Better! If you disrespect her another woman, Wakali doesn’t stay quiet, you better watch out.
    -Woman believes in God, likes to say a pray before big rides/kos/wars
    -Wakali likes to treat people fairly and likes to form her own opinion on people rather then go along with what someone says.
  • Wakali never gives up

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

Wakali fell inlove with the Pres of another MC Kasai but couldn’t do anything since we were both pres of rivals orgs. Kasai went off and fell in love with another chick but Kasai and Wakali couldn’t deny their connection and continued to bond when Kasai left his org and eventually Kasai broke up with the other chick. Kasai and Wakali are building on their connection again…

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

Height: 170cm
Weight: N/A - never ask a lady her weight
Hair Colour: Black - sometimes I go back to Pink as I am the pink rebel but have ran with black for awhile now
Makeup: I wear a pink warrior makeup across my eyes as I like to make sure I stand out as individual
I also like to wear a cross in my ear, one side of ear stands for my love for god but tho not really Christian like.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

Wakali started her MC life in an MC as an old lady and over the years, Wakali visited many cities and joined a few different mcs and families but always went back to the MC life as the MC life runs through her blood. Wakali chosen position in most Mc’s has been chaplain as Wakali is like a mother figure to all.

Wakali major turn of event in her life was when her friends and herself decided due to their love of Motorcycles to create their own MC, Royal Roses MC. Wakali never thought she would be the president of a MC as she is a female but Wakali’s hard work and friendships allowed her to step into this position of power.

Wakali has experienced alot of hate for being a female President of a MC, but this makes her resilience so strong cos she never gives up and keeps trying and rebuilding. Wakali will continue to fight and be the best that she can be and not let people walk over her just cos she is a female! Wakali isn’t just a pretty face!

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

Wakali will be new to the state but as her parents were here for a long time, she wants to experience the world that her parents grow up in. Wakali hopes to start a MC at Cypress Flat and that the business Ride and Die will open so that Wakali can continue her love of selling motorbikes as her Mother Wakali Williams managed a bikestore and Wakali would like to continue that family legacy. Wakali can’t wait to bring up her family here.

Great start to a biography,
But please note that this is “San Andreas”, not “City of Infinity”… Also please do not refer to other orgs from other servers, as well as previous orgs, as they do not exist. Everything is brand new, and all that is known yet are the GTA gangs, mcs etc.

Look forward to reading the updated bio.

Can I keep my
Background by mentioning why my org exist as it plays a big part to my history of my character

I apologise but no, you must not reference other MC’s from servers. This is because you’re a whole new person, so you shouldn’t have relation to any orgs are the moment tbh. I will allow the pales though, just not the other ones.

I’m just curious if this will last for the entire time of the server.
or just while it starts up. because many mc come to start new chapters.

i agree, our stories continue across cities
but i have fix my post up to not references any orgs or other cities i think.

I think the idea is that 2.0 exists inside its own universe - separate to 1.0, separate to other cities.

if 2 orgs from another city decide to move here, essentially they all start fresh. No history (good or bad) between them. They are essentially unknown to each other, unknown to the rest of IG. Whether or not they then RP that properly or just continue any beef or relationships is a different story.

That’s just how i interpreted it

Exactly, so at the moment there’s no real need to do this stuff. It will come later.

Obviously orgs will come later on, but since it’s starting fresh, only GTA gangs exist.

yeah I just feel that adds to lore of characters. but i can see interpretation aswell

does that mean i can just self proclaim myself the boss of grove street?

I am not sure, if it’s in your back story maybe, but we’re saying this since 2.0 is a whole new realm, and previous stuff doesn’t exist.

Yeah but you can still talk about the history of your character and things that shaped your past - just don’t name specific orgs. Use fictional ones or just an MC or Mafia etc

Like others, just say “org, mc, or gang” don’t name things.

the only org i talked about for now Pales – you said i could use that or do i need to change that?

I’m just confused because if my story is that i grew up in grove and started a gang or rose though the ranks. just seems a bit powerful weird. like do i just start off rip with an org and territory?

Just make it MC, i think. i honestly have read so many, but i think if you say MC, then join pales later, it will be fine.

you can say you’re apart of grove, but that’s your backstory remember…

she was in pales and then created her own mc

dosent state where she was apart of pales just that she was