Tee-Hee-XD | Staff Application

• Username: Tee-Hee-XD

• Steam profile link: Steam Community :: Tee-Hee-XD

• Discord: .teeeeee

• Age (Min 16): 25

• Do you have any active warning or previous bans?
    Previous ban: combat logging.

• Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?
    No I do not have an issue with any current staff.

• How long have you been apart of our community & played on our FiveM server?
    since the end of 2019.

• Have you maintained a staff position in another Community?
    No i have not, however I have been a staff member in this city previously.

• How known are you on a scale of 1-10?
    when I used to be very active I used to know very well known but since coming back I would say about a 4.

• Do you believe you’re able to deal with individuals such as Friend’s, Org Members & Staff Members etc in a completely unbiased manner?
    Yes I can remain unbiased, as should all staff be able to.

• Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I do enjoy playing in the city and are friends with many people in the city, but when there are issues I feel as there are not enough people in the city to help out with such matters.

• Why should you be chosen over other candidates?
    I am a respectable and responsible person that if often free to jump in and out of city to help with matters.

• How available are you to do staffing duties throughout the week and what is your availability?
    I am free a lot more times then not as I my shifts are not set out when I am free changes.

• Do you understand that as a staff member, you are not above and or better than anyone else in roleplay and within the Community?
    Yes I understand what is stated above.

• Do you understand that as a Staff Member you will be looked upon in the Community as a role-model & you are at all times to be setting an example for newer and current players within the server whether it’s IC or OOC?
    Yes I understand that as a role-model as should be acting appropriate at all times.

• Do you also understand, you are NOT to use powers to benefit yourself or your peers in any way, shape or form?
    Yes, admin abuse is always something that should not be used when held powers.

• **List at least five rule breaches, give an example of the rule breach and explain the punishment that you believe should be given. **
    RDM - random death match - killing without reason, VDM - vehicle death match - killing without reason with a car, Fail-RP - failing to role-play a situation properly , Combat logging - logging out of the city in the middle of combat to avoid dying or being looted, racism - pretty self explanatory, breech of community guidelines - doing something that goes agents the community rules in or outside of the city.

• If any, what level of understanding do you have of txAdmin? Have you used it previously?
    I have a basic understanding of TxAdmin as it was a long times ago since I had used it last.

• A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?
    Enter admin, move to the user to collect evidence and after I have witnessed the offence taken place I halt the situation and ban the person/persons with proper punishment, if i dont see it ask to be shown evidence by other people and move to ban the offender.

• There is a large gathering of players in Legion Square. A user decided to drive his phantom straight into Legion Square and run over as many players as possible. What rules have been broken and how do you deal with the situation?
    Rules broken, Mass VDM, no intent to RP, evidence is captured and permanently banned.

• A user has threatened to DDOS and take down the server. What do you do? Who would you contact?
    evidence is captured and shown up the chain of command, further actions are taken to get that person banned from the city and discord and forums.

• There is an Admin that keeps giving people weapons and items (When he is not supposed to), What do you do? Who would you contact?
    evidence is taken of the user logs and ID names are taken of all those he has given weapons and items to and shown to a staff member above him for them to be punished properly and the others involved.

• A user has joined the server and started to spam racial slurs over OOC and voice communication, how would you handle the situation?
    evidence is taken of the offender and he is permanently banned and all ooc chat is cleared.

• A user has reported a “troll” has been Mass VDMing but they have no footage or other valid evidence, You have been given an ID, What can you possibly do to determine if these claims are true without footage?
    let the person know that without evidence we can not do anything at the current time other then to observe them and see if they do it again, and then I would spectate the player wile going threw the player logs to see if people have all died rapidly and recently by the individual and see to them and treat them appropriately.

• 'Bradley’ has just been in a pursuit with police, his vehicle contains drugs and illegal weapons. At some point Bradley crashed his vehicle during pursuit, stole a road-bike and evaded police up a mountain/offroad. Police have now seized the vehicle left behind. 5 minutes later, police notice items being removed from the vehicle. Bradley has gone to impound and is now offloading the contents of the vehicle. What rules have been broken(if any)? How would you proceed to handle the situation?
    Exploiting, as they are misusing a game mechanic to break the game in their favor, and thus would be banned for breaking the rules.

• ‘Marilyn’ is a devious criminal of the underworld, constantly wanted by police and committing heinous acts of crime! During a situation, Marilyn acquires herself weapons from a police officers body. After equipping the 2-handed weapon at a car boot, Marilyn holds the weapon in her hand, then pulls her phone out and puts it away. Marilyn then carries on about her business. Shortly after, Marilyn gets arrested by police, put in hand-cuffs and taken to the station. While being taken to the cells, Marilyn decides to tackle officers, and run away on foot, eventually stealing a civilian vehicle. During this high speed pursuit down the highway, a police officer intentionally drives down the oncoming lane and has a head on collision with Marilyn, leading to her death because she was not wearing a seatbelt. What rules have been broken(if any)? How would you proceed to handle the situation?
    Exploiting, as they are misusing a game mechanic to break the game in their favor, pulling out the phone is an old trick to hide a 2-hander and make it invisible, and after being handcuffed and stealing a car and driving it breaks the rules again as an exploit as there isn’t a realistic way to drive a car with hands cuffed behind the back and thus would be banned for breaking the rules.

• Any further comments:
    I have no further comments on this application.

1 Like

Hit me up if you’re still interested. :+1:

1 Like

I just Messaged on dicord waiting for your reply.