SEXY Godess (Exotic Dance Club VU Owner) FOXY AKA: ANGEL FOXY

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Angel Foxy (FOXY)

**Date Of Birth **

• 20/09/1991

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Sydney Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• No Living Family

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Last schooling was at Sydney Girls High School Year 11 incomplete , Did go to modelling school at Model Scout Academy nearly finished My Certificate but took on full time work as a Lingerie model so left as didn’t have the time or smarts to finish Then started work at a Strip club tried to do cert in business but failed . to which I ended up opening my own exotic dance club .

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Im sexy and I know it . (lol) Make friends easily (mainly males ) . I do have a mean temper dont make me angry or god knows what will happen .

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• I love to have parties , Hang with friends, Work any local jobs I can to make money (I love Money) Love my motor bikes and hot rods (old school cars).
    Love off roading.
    Sitting at the beach
    Lazy ride on my motor bike
    Car shows
    Love shopping for new clothes.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• To have the most successful business in the city also with the most employees (Exotic dance club and events) . Bring joy to the city. Make new friends. Maybe fall in love and get married just like my parents ( If someone can handle me) .
    I am going to try and start a Events/ party planning business where I can Hire more employees and make flyers for other businesses and orgs. I could also if city has the option to start a house decorating Business .

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Friend : too many to name . Allies: well anyone who pisses me off .
    Not associated with any Groups

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• No I have no conflicts

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• No criminal record as never been caught

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• No religion
    Treat others how you wish to be treated and don’t waste my time with bs.
    Work smarter not harder ( even though I grind my work )
    Value family /friends / loved ones as life is to short, it can be taken anytime.
    Men come and go but my business will be with me forever.
    Trust no one who repeats trust me to many times as they always have something to hide.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• No but never Know

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Sexy
    Skinny about 65kg
    Tall 5f 8
    White Hair all different styles
    White eyes
    Tattoos many most have meanings .

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Mum and Dad were wild ones being part of a Motor cycle Gang .
    When mum gave birth to me in Sydney she didn’t survive the birth so my Dad and the MC raised me .
    I didn’t finish High School started my modelling job at the age of 16. Did Modelling for 5 years.
    Fell in love with my High School sweetheart Barry got engaged at the age of 20 .
    Then my dad passed away and Barry left me for an older women. So my life was turned upside down . I didn’t feel Worth anything as everyone left me who I loved .
    Then I Did what I had to do to survive I got a job as a dancer at a exotic dance club and loved it so much and made so much money that I ended up buying VU at the age of 25years.
    Still hoping I can find someone to make me settle down and fall in love and have the type of love my mum and dad did.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Lonely Owner of Exotic dance club VU . Loves to help and organise community events.

Great start to a biography, would love to see some more detail put into certain areas and try to meet the word requirement where stated.

Look forward to reading the updated bio.

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas