Robert Meerbach Biography Infinity Gaming 2.0.01 NEW

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Robert John Meerbach

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 11/07/1996

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.)

• I don’t have any family within the city as I have moved from Queensland in Australia over here to the State of San Andreas once before and have completed this again after resigning from the EMS once before and I only have my dad left with me but he still lives in Australia.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.)

• I graduated and completed year 12 at the age of 18 with a Cert 3 in First Aid, CPR, and Fitness. During that time I had worked part time in retail gaining my Cert 3 in retail and warehouse. I worked in retail for around 1 years after school. After I turned 19, I decided to use my Certs I got during school I applied and went over to the United States to start my dream of being a Paramedic and Doctor. I served in the Defense Force as a Field Medic for 5 years. By this stage I had turned 24 and decided to move to the State of San Andreas and join the medical service in the city.

I spent just over 2 years working as a Paramedic and because a Sierra 2 in the force before starting to train as a Doctor and in that time I got my Certs for Off-road rescue, Aeromedical Pilot and Mass Casualty. After spending all that time in the hospital I found out my mum had gotten very sick, hearing this made me turn in my letter of resignation and flew back to Brisbane straight away. I spent 6 months at home looking after her while my dad was working everyday. About 6 months later I moved back to San Andreas which I am currently doing my training to get back into my dream of a Paramedic.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Some positive personal traits that make me distinctive from others are my great communication and leading skills developed in the Defense Force. One of my negative traits is some small hearing loss in my left hear caused while serving out in the field. My biggest strengths are being able to take control of tough and troubling situations that can suddenly show up. My biggest weakness would be that when a traffic incident involving a child with learning difficulties appears, I have had to learn to speak an the calmest voice I can to try and deescalate the incident, which can be troubling with my service background.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions?

• In my free time I like to drive my cars that I hold hear to my heart as well as riding my bike occasionally. I enjoy spending days at the beach relaxing and drinking a beer. I have always had a interest in learning how to hunt out in the woods and forest while also having the passion to fly planes and helicopters of all shapes and models.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve?

• My goals within the city are to become a well known Doctors and the commissioner of the EMS as I have already achieved multiple years of work and ranks as a Paramedic and had starting my training course to do surgeries inside the hospital. My biggest ambition within the city is to be able to walk outside and have everyone know who I am as the friendliest EMS within the city, and be able to have a conversation and talk about my life with them. I would also like to officially settle down here in the city and start a family with someone that I get to know and love for me being me.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with?

• Spencer - I had met Spencer shortly after coming to the RPAH for my first time. He was just starting his Paramedic career just as I was and we became close and talked everyday during and outside of work. When I had to move back home for 6 months he would contact me everyday and make sure I was doing alright.

• Liam - When starting my service in the ADF, I conducted my training into the field medic platoon where I met Liam training to become part of the Royal Australian Air Force. Knowing little about each other, we would get to know everything about ourselves over the 5 years. Once Liam finished his service he moved to Western Australia and started his life over there while we stayed in touch almost every day.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts?

• Since originally moving to San Andreas, I had met many people that had been involved with gangs and violence being in a area taken over by postal wars and other things affiliated with that. I have always tried to keep myself out of any and all criminal activities and never made any enemies or rivals in all the time spent in the city.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in?

• I have always kept to doing everything by the book and following all rules and laws that are thrown my way. I have learned to manage this from discipline from the ADF and from my parents at a young age learning everything is earned with respect and hard work without shortcuts. Unfortunately I have received some speeding fines for being late to work the next day due to long shifts changing my sleep schedule.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined?

• When I was growing up, I didn’t follow any religions as my parents wanted me to focus on getting a good education and live life with the dreams I had. I was told about a quote that goes “He who does not trust enough, Will not be trusted” and when hearing this it changed my perspective on life and how I should treat people. I am not politically inclined.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet?

• During high school I had a couple relationships however I had never met the one person I want to spend my life with and start a family. Since going to and the State of San Andreas the first and second time, I have stayed single and not currently looking at a relationship but might be later on in life.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features.

• I am 187cm in height (6 foot 2), I am around 75 kg with black and green hair, hazel eyes and my main distinctive feature is a sleeve on my right arm, tattoos on my face, neck, back and on the back of my right leg. I like to wear a suit when driving my fancy cars and cool casual cloths when driving my sports cars. I like to wear casual watches during the day and my expensive watches at night.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are.

• I was born in Brisbane on the 11th of July 1996 where I lived with my parents Mark Meerbach and Cindy Meerbach. When growing up, I didn’t live a rich or poor life with mum and dad working all the time. By the time I had started primary school my mum was starting to fall sick without telling me and without me realizing as I was only young. When I finally reached year 6 my parents had sat me down to discuss how they wanted me to take and spend my life choices and what they believed was best for me.

Once I was in high school I had officially decided what I wanted to be when I grew up which was to be a Paramedic and Doctor. By year 10 I had selected my final classes for my last 3 years of school forever which was fitness, first aid and doing a school base apprenticeship working in retail/ warehousing. Once I completed and graduated from year 12, I received my Certificate 3’s in First Aid, CPR, Fitness and my certificates for warehousing and retail. Knowing what I had officially achieved my dreams, I then started to take action in my life just how I explained it with my family in year 6. I worked for an extra year in retail until I was 19 to earn a bit more money to give back to my parents for paying for my education, then decided to fly to the Fly to America as I wanted to join the Defense Force to better improve my discipline, listening and leading skills alongside working as a field medic gaining the knowledge needed to become a Paramedic and Doctor.

When I finally turned 24 years old from serving in the Defense Force for 5 years, I flew to the State of San Andreas to start my dream of becoming a Doctor and Paramedic that I had talked about almost 12 years ago with my parents. I worked hard and flew through the ranks like they were nothing with my mind set on becoming the commissioner of the EMS and become well known throughout the city. After 2 years I had become a Sierra 2 within the ranks where I set my focus on becoming a doctor when I finally received a call from my dad explaining how sick my mum has been since I started primary school. The second I heard about this horrible news, I resigned from the EMS and flew back to Brisbane for 6 months where I helped my dad look after mum while he worked all day and night. Near the end of the 6 months, my mum passes away leaving a empty hole in my heart which will never be filled again.

Once it turned to the 6 months I jumped back on a plane to go back over to San Andreas and started training to become a Paramedic and Doctor again to become the Commissioner and prove to my parents that I would be something, and till this day I am still working hard to finally show a purpose for my dad to believe me and be able to retire him.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while?

• I have been back in the city for just under a year and a half. During this time I have been conducting my training with the State of San Andreas medical service as a Paramedic and a Doctor again. I am currently still working as a emergency service worker while kick starting my interests in my spare time to do more around the city.

Great start to a biography, would love to see some more detail put into certain areas and try to meet the word requirement where stated.

Please add onto your personal values and ethics. Also remember we are set in San Andreas.

Look forward to reading the updated bio.

Could you please advise me where you would you would love to see more details and please state which paragraphs aren’t above the word requirement. What would you like to see more of within my personal values and ethics?

would like to also add that I was not advised about it being in San Andreas but I will fix that for you.

Well just for your knowledge, there’s no more IRL branded stuff, it’s still based off of NSW, but we’re now using the default GTAV location.

Only a few words missing on physical description. And for the Values, ethics etc; at least 50 words in there. I’d like to see you add some personal things that you value in life, people, items etc. and What are your ethics, and politically inclined status?

Thanks,

I have updated this for you. If there is anything else please let me know when you have time,

Thank you.

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas