Richard Hatentrick Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Richard Hatentrick

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 13/04/1940

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• American ( birth)

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Mathew Hatentrick’s (farther) (deceased)
    a ww2 veteran coming from already bad circumstances the war broke him to new levels where he would ultimately kill himself to escape the demons

Martha Hatentrick’s (mother)(deceased)
a mother a warm loving women into baking cookies and treats and playing with her 3 children ultimately would be unraveled when the man she loved was no longer the same and her 3 children now reminded her of what she had lost.

bob hatentrick (uncle)(tutored)
unfourtently i never knew my uncle well always a bit of a strange man and would be murdered before an age I could remember him well i belive his traumatic loss to be the reason my dad was so broken

Sam Haternick (brother)(deceased)
Sam the bully my oldest brother stood 6,5 a tower of a man built of pure muscle and grew up sheering sheep for fun and riding bulls for more fun would bully me relentlessly ultimately we lost him in the war

mark haternick (brother)(estranged)
my sweetest brother always lead astray by my older brother during my time away he would leave home and we would never speak again

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Richard Hatentrick’s level of education is likely minimal, given the challenging circumstances of his upbringing in a small town in Texas. He may have completed high school, but formal education beyond that seems unlikely. Instead, his education is shaped by life experiences, particularly his time serving in the Vietnam War. After returning home, Richard worked various odd jobs in small-town Texas to sustain himself.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

positive attributes
strong leadership, resilient, loving , playful, loyal, slight Latent homosexuality tendencies

1. List item

negative attributes:
damaged, alcoholic, ptsd symptoms including trouble sleeping and hyper vigilance. troubles regarding emotions and expressing them correctly.
distanced

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

Richard finds joy in reading, driving, and spending time with others. His laughter is infectious, brightening even the darkest days. He relishes in making people laugh, finding fulfillment in their happiness. These simple pleasures bring color to his life, offering respite from the challenges he’s faced.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

*a painless death preferably in his sleep. having lived a for filling life Richard Hatentrick has a lived a quite fulfilling life having served in the Vietnam conflict.
at this stage of his life he is just looking to have fun with friends and family before ultimately passing on to heaven.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• the Christians a religious group that Richard Hatentrick identifies with a large amounts of Christians believe in building each other up and seeing each other succeed
    veterans army,
    being a living vet Richard Hatentrick receives benefits and services
    for being a veteran through support groups and government initiatives

seniors
seniors need to stay together and look out for each other when you get to be as old as us one small fall and your done for.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Richard Hatentrick was raised in a different time where somethings where not as social expectable as they may be now this is just a part of the place and time he is from when he was a young boy he was taught that men love women and women love men he struggles with the idea that two men can love like a normal couple (the homosexual agenda)

the Japanese coming from a long line of milltry family having a father and uncle serve in ww2. with the later ultimately being tortured by the later has made it hard for Richard Hatentrick to like the Japanese for the way they left his father and ultimately led to the death of his brother (Japanese)

Richard Hatentrick being like most a proud American led to a distaste for Russian communist after the events of the cold war he never could like the colour red or someone with a Russian accent this led him to be over protective of his and his family data. (Russians )

(Discord)

(backup link_
(https://i.imgur.com/2V0R929.png)

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

*there have long since been question around possibly war crimes committed during his time in Vietnam although none have ever been tried in a court of law regarding his platoon although some say he has spoken of disturbing things when his mind allows him to speak of his time in Vietnam

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

1. Resilience and Survival: Richard values resilience and survival, as evidenced by his decision to lie about his age and join the military to escape his difficult home life.
  2. Anti-War Stance: Through his experiences in Vietnam, Richard has developed a deep-seated anti-war stance. He believes that war only leads to destruction and suffering, with no winners, only victims created by governments.
  3. Acceptance and Love: Richard values acceptance and love, as seen in his relationship with his commander, Isiah Williams. Despite societal taboos and barriers, Richard finds love and comfort with Isiah, showing his belief in the importance of authentic connection and affection.
  4. self-Reflection and Growth: Richard demonstrates a commitment to self-reflection and growth, particularly upon returning home and facing his father’s suicide. He acknowledges his father’s demons and is determined not to repeat his mistakes, showing a belief in personal accountability and growth.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

*Richard Hatentrick had a series " romantic escapades " with various women through out his time in Vietnam leading to multiple estranged children as well as with Isiah Williams an African American member of his platoon who was the only person he ever loved deeply. and could care for a love that was always unobtainable to him

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Richard Hatentrick used to be a man in the prime of his life standing at a round 6ft and budging muscles with the veins popping and dark green eyes with flecks of hazel through out his eyes although these days have long left him his muscles are but a fickle memory of his days in Vietnam the muscles have long left him and once skin pristine skin is now old and wrinkled and damaged

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• haling from a small town in Texas Richard Hatentrick was the youngest of three brother mark rob and Sam and born into a Martha and Mathew a dysfunctional but loving couple on a ranch in a small part of Texas there was never much to do but drink work and shoot it was your classical small ranch with open yellow sun burnt field but for a young Richard was always at the mercey of his three older brother who would tease and bully him relentless leaving him abandoned in the woods and by the river for there on amusement his a mother a loving and caring women by all means but unfortunately a victim to time although she never completely loved Mathew they did well to hide it from the children could she leave Mathew probably not she was uneducated and came from a poor family and Mathew looked after her as well as he could but would often find himself staring at the bottom of a bottle and was never the same after the loss of his brother and returning from the war although i/we should be happy our farther returned he was not the same person sometime he felt further then a stranger… this was when my parents marriage really started to fail my mother had to lay in bed next to someone she hardly knew or recognized she would find herself looking at the bottom of a wine glass for more answers often showing us kids away as we reminded her to much of the man she first met. in our farther a man that was long gone and replaced with the worst parts of humanity a man that had truly seen and done evil things a men whos eyes where empty and left remorseless a man who hated everything and everyone a man who would beat his kids mercyless for even looking at him in the slightest this would lead to home becoming a horrible place for Richard through out his teens he would frequently run away for periods of time to avoid being near the tornado that was home in 1955 school would be disrupted for the Vietnam war and the American army would try to enroll as many people as possible to fight in the war a young Richard would lie about his age just to escape his home life. like he read young boys did in world war 1. as he rode out of town on a steel bus it was a strange feeling one he had never felt fear sadness and relief as he rode on that bus watching the sun set over the baron dry field he felt relief that he had found a way out and fear for what was yet to come. it never really clicked everything felt like a blur until the helicopter was approaching a jungle island as he touched down and dismounted the helicopter it felt muggy a hot and wet a type of hell he had never felt in his life during his time in Vietnam he would see some of the most evil thing imaginable from baby’s being thrown over board to the burning of innocent villages things he doesn’t look back on fondly the problem is your all just cogs in a machine doing something for someone further up the chain these where some of my darkest days during war you see things that will forever change you and break you. you think its and escape but really your the one that loses your soul there is never a wining side to war just victims created by governments. I remember one night deep in the jungle me an my commander Isiah Williams a deep black African American man a wall of muscle from new Orleans we spent a night cuddled for warmth and maybe a little bit more he was the only person I ever truly loved but we would never be accepted we could never be together unfourtently we never saw each other much after that night eventually the war came to a close and I was faced with different demons new demons and the same demons I left because of… returning to that same small town I came from i had learnt new things about myself my friends the world and humanity i now understood my fathers demons
    and was determined to not be the same as him upon returning home i would learn that my farther had committed suicide no longer being able to live with his demons they finally consumed him my mother while a happier person was still stuck with her demons bouncing man to man, as for my three brother one died in the war and two left and where to never be heard from again i like to think there out there somewhere but who knows so many people lied about their names in the war but i hope there out there somewhere with loving family’s after the war i would kick around in small town Texas doing odd jobs for people and battling my demons after my mother passed in late 2000 i started saving money to move being stuck in the small town i had always been in wasn’t going to help anything and decided to move to lossanto to see what being in the big city would be like maybe i could meet a wife or find a therapist the world is really your oyster.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

*moving to city hopeful to see what could come from a change of scenery from the missery of butt fuck no where Texas Richard Hatentrick looks forward to seeing what’s out there as a retired old man maybe make friends and cause chaos
or move into a retirement village

1 Like

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas