Revo / Staff app / i guess il give the app a go too. Happy reading

• Username: Revo

• Steam profile link: Steam Community :: Revo

• Discord: revoftw

• Age (Min 16): 31 (suprise im old)

• Do you have any active warning or previous bans? Nope!

• Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members? Nop! They are all cool!

• How long have you been apart of our community & played on our FiveM server?

• Have you maintained a staff position in another Community? I have done a few cities as mod / admin. My last time doing a gov position i was head admin leading all tickets, in city reports so on so forth,

• How known are you on a scale of 1-10? Hard to say atm coz theres not many people fly in i guess 4ish idk

• Do you believe you’re able to deal with individuals such as Friend’s, Org Members & Staff Members etc in a completely unbiased manner? Yes, at the end of the day, rules need to be enforced and followed, i have banned friends for rule breaks in the past, a job is a job.

• Why do you think you should become a staff member? My time frame is normally when everyone is sleeping, and during the day, im normally awake till 5am AEDT and in city being a dirty grinder

• Why should you be chosen over other candidates?
    I’m not fond of this question, I don’t feel like I should be deciding for anyone. Everyone has the right to have a chance at some point.

• How available are you to do staffing duties throughout the week and what is your availability? Normally, im in city 2pm - 5pm then 12am - 5am on most days then 3 days a week its normally 4pm - 5am UNLESS im away :3

• Do you understand that as a staff member, you are not above and or better than anyone else in roleplay and within the Community? yes i do. Staff role is just to rid of the trolls and help the community with issues they have and such.

• Do you understand that as a Staff Member you will be looked upon in the Community as a role-model & you are at all times to be setting an example for newer and current players within the server whether it’s IC or OOC?

Yes, Staff members are held high as a role model as they are they ones upholding the general well-being of a city, a bad staff team can turn people away (iv seen it happen plenty of times)

• Do you also understand, you are NOT to use powers to benefit yourself or your peers in any way, shape or form? “Powers” should only be used for watching certain people or things that are required to ban or so. Powers should never be used to benefit yourself at all. So yes

• List at least five rule-breaches, give an example of the rule-breach and explain the punishment that you believe should be given.

1. Metagaming:
  • Definition: Using out-of-character (OOC) information in-character (IC) gameplay.
  • Example: Watching a stream and using private information from it in-game.
  • Punishment: Depending on what / how deep the meta was , verbal warning - 1 - 3 days
  1. Random Death Match (RDM):
  • Definition: Killing others in-game without prior roleplay reason.
  • Example: Opening fire on a group of players without any in-game justification.
  • Punishment: Verbal warning or just a kick with a message for first offense, 1-5 day ban for the second offense, longer bans for subsequent offenses.
  1. Hacking/Cheating/Exploiting:
  • Definition: Using external software or in-game glitches for unfair advantages.
  • Example: Using hacked scripts to gain money or items.
  • Punishment: Perm no warnings
  1. Fail Roleplay:
  • Definition: Failing to stay in character or engage in unrealistic actions.
  • Example: Ignoring injuries after performing unrealistic stunts.
  • Punishment: Warning for the first offense, 1 day ban for the second offense, longer bans for continuous offenses. 3 strike rule
  1. DOXXING:
  • Definition: Revealing personal information of another person without consent.
  • Example: Posting a player’s picture with a harmful quote.
  • Punishment: Full perm, discord, webpage, everything.

Probably the most used examples tbh but anyway xd

• If any, what level of understanding do you have of txAdmin? Have you used it previously? Iv used it heaaaaaaaaps txadmin and /admin (basic boi)

• A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

Plain and simple, watch for at least 60 seconds (if that xd) and if you witness it deal with it accordingly

• There is a large gathering of players in Legion Square. A user decided to drive his phantom straight into Legion Square and run over as many players as possible. What rules have been broken and how do you deal with the situation?

Mass VDM, NITRO - Perm, Appeal through ticket with clip in case if was headpop either way shouldn’t be driving high speeds towards people.

• A user has threatened to DDOS and take down the server. What do you do? Who would you contact?

Screenshot whatever has been said and place it in a staff chat and @ the big dogs, could be harmless you never really know, (my dad owns minecraft he will ip ban you type stuff)

• There is an Admin that keeps giving people weapons and items (When he is not supposed to), What do you do? Who would you contact? If you witness these things id be asking why its being done and if theres a ticket open for compensation and asking for some hard proof that its not a abuse of perms if theres no proof then big dogs will be notified and they will have final say in the matter. > Spectate, Check logs, ask questions

• A user has joined the server and started to spam racial slurs over OOC and voice communication, how would you handle the situation? * plain and simple again watch for at least 60 seconds (if that xd) and if you witness/see evidence it deal with it accordingly

• A user has reported a “troll” has been Mass VDMing but they have no footage or other valid evidence, You have been given an ID, What can you possibly do to determine if these claims are true without footage?

Simple answer again, watch the user for a time frame normally a “troll” will continue doing it after a report is in, if it was time ago then id sit and watch till i seen some evidence if a certain time frame has gone past and nothing has happened tbh id wait for the next report then freeze the person ask question then deal with them, some people have the tendency to “troll” their friends and make false reports.

• 'Bradley’ has just been in a pursuit with police, his vehicle contains drugs and illegal weapons. At some point Bradley crashed his vehicle during pursuit, stole a road-bike and evaded police up a mountain/offroad. Police have now seized the vehicle left behind. 5 minutes later, police notice items being removed from the vehicle. Bradley has gone to impound and is now offloading the contents of the vehicle. What rules have been broken(if any)? How would you proceed to handle the situation? Uhhh i beliiiivee this would be powergaming? Using a feature in the city to do something that can ruin RP / u couldnt do irl. Would be heading to the person telling them that its not the right thing to do warn them OR counter play open his inventory and take the items while he does it AND THEN go to him and tell him, if its a repete offender then a ban would be put inplace for powergaming

• ‘Marilyn’ is a devious criminal of the underworld, constantly wanted by police and committing heinous acts of crime! During a situation, Marilyn acquires herself weapons from a police officers body. After equipping the 2-handed weapon at a car boot, Marilyn holds the weapon in her hand, then pulls her phone out and puts it away. Marilyn then carries on about her business. Shortly after, Marilyn gets arrested by police, put in hand-cuffs and taken to the station. While being taken to the cells, Marilyn decides to tackle officers, and run away on foot, eventually stealing a civilian vehicle. During this high speed pursuit down the highway, a police officer intentionally drives down the oncoming lane and has a head on collision with Marilyn, leading to her death because she was not wearing a seatbelt. What rules have been broken(if any)? How would you proceed to handle the situation?

Again its a power-gaming situation due to the phone “glitch” to give herself the upper hand NITRP style kind of i guess then for the police side its fail fear due to the oncoming lane situation but tbh personally id let it slide due to “marilyn” breaking power-gaming styled rule breaches, would advise the police its not the way they should of done it they should just stuck out the RP scene and dealt with it proply. But back to Marilyn id discuss with her that what she did was wrong if its a first time offence id ban for a day or 2.

• Any further comments: im pretty bad with words and typing them and answering questions tbh, i hope i did ok, thanks for coming to my ted talk. Iv been your host Katie, goodnight. (sorry for mis-spelled words, its nearly 4am xD)
1 Like

7 days, 16 hours play-time since you joined on the 16th of September this year is truly something.
Seen you very active even though population has been low and many have taken a break due to the upcoming release of 2.0.

No warnings, bans or notes.

For that - you have a level of support from my behalf.

1 Like