Steam Community :: KopiT
- How long you have been apart of the Infinity Gaming Community?
At least 2-2.5 years
- Do you have a computer that is capable of recording and back-capturing in-game video footage?
- Do you have any experience from other communities playing a police/military character?
- What is your name?
- What is your date of birth?
- Tell us about yourself (minimum 2 paragraphs)
Kev VanDyke’s life was everything but simple; it was filled with challenges and adversity that would have broken most people. He was exposed to the harsh realities of poverty, crime, and limited chances while growing up in Los Santos’s grimy streets. Kev, despite the mayhem, clung to a shred of optimism and a passionate desire to create his own story. He was aware that his fate couldn’t be determined by his surroundings. He set his sights on a different route that took him away from the temptation of crime and towards the pursuit of justice with a resolve that had been honed through innumerable struggles. Kev saw joining the police department as an opportunity to overcome his circumstances and make a difference in the world, not merely as a professional option.
- Why do you want to be a part of the New South Wales Police Force?
To make the city a better place
- What strengths can you bring to the New South Wales Police Force? (Ex: Communication, Fast Learner)
Love a good banter can take alot of shit and give it back without getting tilted, work really well as a team member and easly get along with people.
- What area of personal improvement do you believe you could work on during your career?
probly my driving ngl
- Have you had any interactions with members of the New South Wales Police Force and if so, were those interactions positive or negative?
i have not had anything to do with the police force as i have been trying to hang low untill i got the confidence to put my app in
- How would you show professionalism and integrity while you are on duty?
obide by the proticals, be freindly with all other members and listen to all higherups
- How would you display safe working behaviours while you are on duty?
just do as im told by the higherup teaching me or use my own initiative and not be a tool
- As part of the police application process, a criminal history and licence status check is carried out to confirm your suitability and this will be carried out prior to you being inducted as a probationary constable. Concealing information about your criminal history can result in immediate denial of your application. Have you ever received any infringement notices directly from a police officer and have you ever been arrested, had licences revoked, served a time of imprisonment or otherwise had bail conditions placed on you to be of good behaviour?
No i have a clean record
- Have you acquired a firearms licence and full unrestricted driver’s licence prior to submitting this application?
- Are you willing to take orders from anyone, regardless of age or gender?
- Do you agree to be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set out in the Police Protocol and the law of New South Wales?
- Do you understand that failure to abide by the Police Protocol can result in disciplinary action?