PD application Gareth jones

Out-Of-Character Information

• Steam:
    Steam Community :: SKI27
  • Discord:
    ski27
  • How long you have been apart of the Infinity Gaming Community?
    2 and a bit years now i think
  • Do you have a computer that is capable of recording and back-capturing in-game video footage?
    yes
  • Do you have any experience from other communities playing a police/military character?
    yes

In-Character Information

• What is your name?
    Gareth Jones

• What is your date of birth?
    27/10/1995

• Tell us about yourself (minimum 2 paragraphs)
    my name is Gareth jones, im hoping to join the NSWPD to bring a life goal of wanting to join, i like to watch movies, sport is my life so i am always active and getting out and about, sight seeing is another thing i like to do, just get out there and experience the world, one day at a time.

• Why do you want to be a part of the New South Wales Police Force?
    I would like to rejoin the police force as it does bring me joy knowing that i have contributed, to the best as i can to make the city be as safe as it once was, this time around i have nothing holding me back so, so i can put my head down and do the job,

• What strengths can you bring to the New South Wales Police Force? (Ex: Communication, Fast Learner) im quick on my feet i try to think a head rather then right there right now, im patient, decent driver,

• What area of personal improvement do you believe you could work on during your career?
    comms would be the major thing i need to learn, as well as shooting as its not my strongest ability

• Have you had any interactions with members of the New South Wales Police Force and if so, were those interactions positive or negative?

• How would you show professionalism and integrity while you are on duty?
    i would treat the suspect or civ as i would like to be treated, i wouldn’t want to be a dick because all I’m going to get in return from said person just attacking me because of the words that i have said

• How would you display safe working behaviors while you are on duty?
    for example if we have set up a RBT i would make sure the sight is well ligt up as well as all the cones out, plus the flashing lights on, so people can definitely see us for our safety so we don’t just get ran over

• As part of the police application process, a criminal history and licence status check is carried out to confirm your suitability and this will be carried out prior to you being inducted as a probationary constable. Concealing information about your criminal history can result in immediate denial of your application. Have you ever received any infringement notices directly from a police officer and have you ever been arrested, had licences revoked, served a time of imprisonment or otherwise had bail conditions placed on you to be of good behaviour?

i have not recieved any of those

• Have you acquired a firearms licence and full unrestricted driver’s licence prior to submitting this application?
    yes i do have my liscence

• Are you willing to take orders from anyone, regardless of age or gender?
    yes i am

• Do you agree to be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set out in the Police Protocol and the law of New South Wales?
    yes

• Do you understand that failure to abide by the Police Protocol can result in disciplinary action?
    yes i do

sorry about my spelling

Hello Gareth Jones,

Your application to the New South Wales Police Academy has been DENIED. This is due to some of the answers you have given being too short and don’t provide enough details or examples. I would like to see more effort put into your next application if you are to do one.

Feel free to re-apply for the Police Force after a week. We look forward to your re-application.

Would like to see more detail in your answers please.

Regards,

C1-11 | Frazer Hammer
Commissioner - NSW Police Force