Mint Slice - Infinity gaming 2.0 Bio

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Mint Slice/Minty/Mint Fresh.

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 09/04/1999

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• I was born and raised Adelaide South Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• im the only sibling my dad passed away when i was little and only have my mother left, my mother her name is jay. My mother was a very hard-working woman always made sure we always had food on the table.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• I finished year 12 and went into Automotive apprenticeship, then i became a qualified mod mechanic, because I wanted to help out the community and repair and modify the community’s immaculate cars one day I’m hoping to become floor manager.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• I’m a very kind person! great to get along with, I enjoy getting along with people I enjoy trying to communicate sometimes I’m too generous, my weakness is discrimination bullying and OOC roleplay.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• I love fishing, house robbing, gambling, selling drugs, honest work, exploring deep sea diving, adding cars to my collection,

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• I hope one day I can become floor manager at a mechanic shop or owning one, or work at a car dealer and one day become rich in the city and make my mother proud. And not have to worry about money and help other people out in need and somewhat hope I can make good friends and communicate with everyone.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• angel fox and there is no group shes with she just does her own thing and just works a vanilla unicorn.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• i use to be in a motorcycle club called the forgotten kings. And currently don’t have any enemies or rivals currently left that and focused on life and different hobbies in city

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• i use to get up to mischief my character use to do bank robberies Atm’s, jewelry stores. And use to break into houses selling illegal narcotics and sell illegal weapons all sorts of crime.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• my morals are honesty, fairness, and equality, my characters values are life, he believes if you do good things for people good things happen for him and tends to love his life more doing so.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• my character kind of has a friendship romance with angel fox, and we met one night at a beach metal detecting. And had a strong connection the first time we met and it only got stronger as days went by and ended up moving in together and always being with each other

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• my characters: 6ft, weights: 110kg aesthetic. my hairs: dark brown. my eye colours hazel with brown and green, my distinctive features he has a 8 pack solid build light brown tanned skin. kind of thick neck v-shape jawline small nose small ears and covered in tattoos.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• so I was a young boy growing up. I don’t really remember my father as I lost him when I was a little boy. just my mother she worked so hard put me in school had to stay in school after hours until she finished some days. but not all the time. she worked up until I was old enough to work and move out and let her get on with her life and go find happiness and travel and then I started getting into a lot of crime, after I tried robbing a store then after that store i kept doing crime ended up getting rich and selling narcotics then from narcotics I went to bank robberies and robbing ATMs, and just crime turned my character into the person he is now

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• my characters been in San Andreas for about 3 years with a lot of experience in the city and and knowledge and great with just about everything my character grew up around San Andreas.

Biography approved under the condition that you change your name. Join the in-character discord here and Open a ticket: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas