Kayne Aziz - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Kayne Aziz,

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 30/1/2000

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

*Australia, Australian citizen (current)

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Kayne Aziz has no current known family,

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• unemployed at the moment,
    But I was a high school dropout in year 11, and after that I got into a bit of mischief with the law
    such as theft, robbery and many more crimes. I’ve been to many programs to help my behaviour, but
    unfortunately they haven’t worked, and I still always have the urge to get up to some tomfoolery.
    Ive also had abit of experience in the weed industry such as growing selling and trading my business around my area. so ive got a very good idea on what to do and what not do to.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• I have many strengths but I would mainly say my entrepreneur skills, since selling drugs has really helped when trying to run a business. I’m very good at negotiating prices and my talking my way out of intense situations such as the police, my Street smarts also helped me successfully deal my drugs to my customers, and I’m always aware of my surroundings when dealing.

• There are a couple weaknesses that I have, and that maybe financial, I don’t seem to have the funds yet to be able to extend my business. And also legal consequences, when engaging in drug dealing, carries a severe legal repercussion, including imprisonment and if I get caught, I won’t stand a chance since my criminal record is quite packed

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• I’ve many hobbies such as skateboarding at my local skate park. It’s a tradition we like to do every Sunday where men come down and we all get together and skate. I also like to listen to a lot of music and participating in raves and local bush doofs

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• My long-term goal is to get into bigger and better drug industries and hopefully getting my name around the city as a trusted dealer. But also trying to become a national skateboard champion. And maybe in the future start to make my own sort of music.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• i dont seem to have many friends besides my customers since i talk to them like im a friend

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• i dont have any enemies but no doubt i will with the police soon

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• ye,s throughout my life I’ve been involved in many crimes such as theft, robbery and arson and I’ve also been caught with smuggling drugs into my old high school

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Overall I despise talking to the police and I avoid them as much as I possibly can, but if they are in need of something they’re just gonna have to do it themselves. I’m not going to help them to do their own job since it may put me and my business at risk

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• No, I am not in a relationship or have love for anyone at the moment, but there are a couple celebrities who I have my eye on

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• I’m 6,3, very tanned and I believe I weigh around 90 kg i’m brunette with brown eyes and I have extremely long arms and I am a bit blind in one eye so I wear glasses and I’ve got tattoos all over my body

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• As a child growing up, I didn’t have the best parenting, and I was always misbehaving since I was a kid. I never listened to what anyone said, and I would just go by my own rules when starting at school I didn’t make many friends since I would always stay away from people And do my own thing and that’s when I found my love for skateboarding and I have loved it ever since. Joining high school. I had a couple friends who had the same hobbies as me, but I never considered them as very close friends I was always getting up to mischiefand causing havoc around my area and getting caught by the police would not stop me. But now since I’ve grown and matured, I’ve tried to take my behaviours and put them into a business which I am currently running at the moment.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• I am new to San Andreas since I’m trying to open my drug business to as many states as I possibly can and to try an increase the profit so I will just get bigger and bigger. I’m excited for trying out this new state and I can’t wait to see what the future holds

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas