Jye Normous / Ace Vasquez Character Biography

Jye Normous / Ace Vasquez - Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

Legal Known Name: Jye Normous
Alias: The Raven
(Alias is used for Organization Use for non leadership members to not know my real identity)

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

01/03/1990

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

Born in Ocean View Hospital, Vice City, (I guess Australia as country?, whether previous GTA titles are linked or not I’m going with it).

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

Close Family Tree:

Father: Tony Vasquez, Mafia Boss of “The Moretti Syndicate” - named after his fallen “brother” Lucian Moretti, 60 years old, Born and raised in the grime of Vice City, from starting crime as a young teenager stealing from stores to heists, mafia warfare and fighting alongside his “Brothers”, had a kid when he was 27 years old with “the love of his life”.

Mother: “The Love Of His Life”, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, no pictures, never spoken about. Wasn’t around for upbringing of Ace Vasquez. Maybe dead? by the way Tony pauses and looks into the smoke of his cigar for a few seconds, Ace can only assume

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

Education:

• Attended Ocean Beach Primary College, Vice City. year 1 - 10 / 12 years total.
  • Graduated Los Santos Private High, from Year 10 - 12
  • Graduated Los Santos University with:
    - Cert 4 in San Andreas legal, crime and justice - 4 year certification
    - Cert 3 in San Andreas law - 2 year certification (completed alongside previous cert)
  • Had a library card for Los Santos University after graduation, read history books about Vice City Gang/Drug Wars before his time.

Experience:

• Money Handling, ever since Ace could count his father “helped” his counting abilities by helping the ladies in the vault count the new money shipments.
  • Firearms, Learnt to shoot a gun at the age of 6 by his Father and his “Brothers” to ensure he can protect myself when they are gone, his .22 was called “lucky”.
  • Business, When his father deemed Ace old enough (8), he was included in Mafia Family and business meetings, these meetings included information about friendly and foe movements/actions/transactions/etc or discussing and “persuading” business trade “partners” to do as the family wished or reclaim what was owed, Ace witnessed his first death that same year. Ace got his first kill at the age of 11 using his Fathers 9mm Pistol to “Finish what they started” by killing the boss of “The Valentino Family” the biggest rival at the time striking a massive blow to “The Valentino Family” half their business’s were raided by either police or the “The Moretti Syndicate”. By the age of 12 Ace was running small drug operations trafficking drugs into and out of the city, it made it easy since the police were easily bribed and the rich didn’t know what else to do with their money. At the of 15 Ace’s small drug operations turned into international drug and weapon trades and established a legal business front of “VasQ Co.” which would shortly lead him into his Father sending him to Los Santos and start a new Family front there where the Mafia had no history, ties or power and he would need to start from the ground up.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths:

• Adaptability
  • Leadership
  • Problem Solving
  • Biceps
  • Strategic Planning
  • Work Ethic
  • Determination

Weaknesses:

• Impulsiveness
  • Ambitious
  • Unforgiving nature
  • Calves
  • Perfectionism
  • Pessimistic outlook
  • Socializing

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

Ace spends downtime in the gym keeping a fit and strong figure to try to be over prepared for any physical altercation situation he encounters to protect himself, family and loved ones. Regularly he can be found in his office late at night reflecting and planning his next moves of attack and defense of the rise to power of Los Santos and the San Andreas State. The drive for Ace is to make his Father proud and expand the family business for future generations.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

Goals:

• Become Employed in the San Andreas Police Force and becoming a high enough member in the Government to pull strings for protecting his family and expanding his business into Governmental branches for possible contracts for more income or be owed favours / blackmail / bribe other governmental employees (pd, ems, doj, etc) to do the string pulling to cover his own ass when times get rough and people get suspicious on him for acts he has carried out to try and turn the attention away from himself to avoid punishment.

(Yes i am applying to be corrupt for pd, no i will not do the daniel approach and loot the armory / evidence locker for my organization, this is against the rules? maybe they should update them to allow new and better rp pathways :slight_smile: , also no i do not wish the PD to become a corrupt cesspool of horseshit IRL i don’t have enough time for 2 characters so for the past month or so i have decided why not try a different approach and try both and make every decision i make possibly be the last in PD if i get caught, also if your reading this metagame me and ill see you in IC court to prove my innocence, I love playing PD but i also love playing crim so why do i have to split my character into 2?. Yes it may seem “powerful” but its a high risk high reward on my 1.0 cop character I enjoyed chases and foot pursuits and prolonging the sit, some members of the 1.0 PD could probably vouch for me. However too much / incorrect use of corruption can ruin the pd / rp situations so if you also wish to try and do the same thing decide whether its something your actually passionate about for the rp of passionate about for the in game cash/ego)

• Have members in Ace’s organization successfully run and maintain their business’s whether they be legal or illegal to obtain a strong financial wealth foothold in Los Santos to be able to use that wealth to increase it / protect it from other rival organizations / Government (ikr i wanna do both how could i, in no means do i want to ruin the city economically but to be seen as the higher power and lead by example).

• Successfully hide Ace’s true identity from his organization so if a rat / mole ever emerges Ace is protected in his position in the police force and only have the leadership know his true identity (Ace is a man of making sure his governmental ties goal is reached by doing it himself for his families future.)

Ambitions:

• Become one if not THE leading power of Los Santos and the San Andreas state to be exactly like his Father and his successions in Vice City at times no matter the cost.

• Contain intel on all Friendly and Rival organizations like his father to always be 2 steps ahead when a back stab / surprise attack (economically or hostile) takes place so he can ensure the only blood that is spilled is the opposition.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

Allies:

• Criminal Organization Founded by Ace upon his arrival into the Los Santos and San Andreas State, True identify only known by higher power of the Organization to protect undercover operations in the Government Walls.
  • International Family from Fathers Mafia “The Moretti Syndicate”, only come down to Los Santos looking for strays or drinks, regardless always a good time.
  • “TBBB - The Beach Buff Boys”, The main buyers for the Organizations " Bull Shark Testosterone" starts increasing muscle mass in the matter of minutes.

Friends:

• “The Company”, A group of well presented and wise individuals seemingly with the same goals in mind and seem to be new around these parts too, not close enough to call an ally but close enough to call a friend, hopefully our similar goals don’t collide in the future.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

Enemies:

• “Ballas”, Clashed heads upon arrival for stopping at a red light on their “turf” for some reason, after an altercation we drove away unscaved with a fresh pair of kicks and a pack of cigarettes from the aggressor.
  • “Boira”, referred to as the rats from the cities sewers, they keep eating Ace’s Cigar packs and chewing the underground internet and powerlines that were illegally installed for a private connection to home, rat poison doesn’t work they eat it then shit green and live on like nothing happened.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

Criminal Record:

• No documented criminal record found.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

Beliefs:

• There is no god, there is no hell. but there is something or someone on the other side “Ace believes it is his mother he never got to meet”.

Values:

• Honesty, Respect and Responsibility are the main values Ace expects in people that want him to respect them.

Morals:

• To Right A Wrong, Debt to always be paid in full or at a interest if in delay to respect and honor deals.

Ethics:

• Fairness in business/trade/deals, create acceptable and reasonable deals with a business partner/entity.
  • Accountability, if at fault own up and take responsibilities for actions, more commonly used in the Organizational setting.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

Relationship Status:

• Got together with Davina Petrova in late high school when he learned of her troubled past and related to her situation and instantly tethered a strong connection, had a brief meeting with Ace’s Father when he was running through on a business trip then married 3 years after high school graduation where he maiden name changed to Davina Vasquez.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Aces physic describes as a 6’2 tall, medium muscular size build weighing at 87kg, with dark brown short hair with a light beard and “his mothers” light blue eyes, big biceps and small calves apparently according to his Father.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

Ace was born on the 01/03/1990 at the Ocean View Hospital, Vice City. He was raised by his Father and his “brothers” known as the “The Moretti Syndicate”.

When Ace was young and saw families with their mothers he couldn’t but to ask and to the current day he has never been given an answer of who or where is mother is all he has been able to scratch from the bottom of the barrel is that she was “The Love Of His Life” and that Ace has her eyes.

From 6 years and older Ace was exposed to the Mafia life as this became a dark era for Vice City in 1996 to 2001 when the death of the Boss in “The Valentino Family” was ordered to execute the rival leader to “Finish What They Started” as his Father quoted. The years leading up to that moment taught Ace many valuable and traumatic lessons being exposed to such violence and crime at a young age, his Father formed him into a soldier not just for war but for business and the Family.

By age of 15 was a milestone for Ace in his Fathers eyes and heard and gained interest of a new Family business opportunity in the city if Los Santos, San Andreas. Ace had proven himself on home land and his Father couldn’t pass up a potentially massive business venture for his son and family. Tony Vasquez wished his son goodbye with his passport with a new legal identity to start his journey into the new beginning.

The time Ace has spent in the new big city things have been moving slow but he has been busy preparing and plotting for this business boom his father keeps telling him about.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Ace is new to Los Santos and San Andreas State and has established a small but increasing in size organization within of Los Santos with his partner in marriage and crime, business is slow but the weather forecast shows that a business boom could be coming soon and the opportunity cannot be missed.

• Goals to increase power in the police/government side of things seem to also be moving slow with mixed signals returning from the police force recruitment services (maybe they know or think they know something that Ace doesn’t?).

My Conclusion:

• Backstory should have been up the top i didn’t pre read nothing and wrote all this info for it to be needed at the end :joy: hence why possible repetition but it links back and forth a lot if you look closely :wink:

• Also police corruption thing gotta get approved by who ever anyway

• MEN

Loved reading the biography but I do have some points of concerns with the Bio.

With police corruption we ideally would not like to see this in the start of 2.0 as it paints the path for other individuals in the police force to be corrupt of the bat.

In terms of joining PD, you have stated that your father was the leader of a mafia, this doesn’t make sense as during your application for PD questions would arise to why you want to join the PD with the history of your family.

In terms of having a Crim and Cop character all in one I would find it fine for you to start of with cop or criminal and eventually have your past influence your decisions leading to corruption.

If you are to start off with a cop character we would need you to have a interview with CID, psych evaluations and other procedures to make sure you are fit for the PD and additionally if you are to go down a line of corruption in PD we will require you to start from Probationary Constable to keep a fair playing field for all individuals and allow for the corruption to be caught from any mistakes made etc.

1 Like

With police corruption we ideally would not like to see this in the start of 2.0 as it paints the path for other individuals in the police force to be corrupt of the bat.

• I do not wish to be corrupt off the bat, but ease into it as 2.0 progresses as i do and let PD get a solid footing, I can see why it would be an unfair advantage over other players but its also a high risk high reward scenario, i would even be somewhat happy with a corruption free period until i can actually start my storyline, but if its a stupid long timeframe to push me away from having something unique instead of Chase, Arrest, Jail, Repeat on an alternate character, then deny my corruption app and ill just be a crim if you would like predictable, non depth storylines and same old same old FiveM RP.

In terms of joining PD, you have stated that your father was the leader of a mafia, this doesn’t make sense as during your application for PD questions would arise to why you want to join the PD with the history of your family.

• As i have stated in my character biography “Criminal Record: No documented criminal record found.” this is implying whilst living in Vice City from my characters young years up to the age of 15 the police were not against our family also due to corruption which is also hinted at with “by killing the boss of “The Valentino Family” the biggest rival at the time striking a massive blow to “The Valentino Family” half their business’s were raided by either police or the “The Moretti Syndicate”.”

• Also my character has no ties with government / orgs / other people other then “Davina Vasquez” which were met later in highschool shortly after arriving in Los Santos, hence why my character is going for a government position to make sure its done right and give him the advantage over other criminal friends / foes in terms of information and pulling strings to try to create a better outcome for his goals.

In terms of having a Crim and Cop character all in one I would find it fine for you to start of with cop or criminal and eventually have your past influence your decisions leading to corruption.

• As above with the first reply

If you are to start off with a cop character we would need you to have a interview with CID, psych evaluations and other procedures to make sure you are fit for the PD and additionally if you are to go down a line of corruption in PD we will require you to start from Probationary Constable to keep a fair playing field for all individuals and allow for the corruption to be caught from any mistakes made etc.

• This wouldn’t make roleplay sense with my storyline of starting fresh in a location where i don’t know anyone and no one knows me, generally different states dont really share a heap of criminal info anyway (bc vice city is technically in florida but its not there seems to be no proper state but its not in the state of San Andreas and i just tried doing something unique by linking other GTA titles to somewhat line up with its storyline). Why should some random person that has been there the past few years NEED to see CID and have a psych evaluation when again no one knows anything about my character

• I have no issues starting from the bottom and working my way up however i would have liked to start higher just due to the fact of making sure PD for 2.0 doesn’t go to shit and my say in RP is meaningful rather then why is this G3 telling me whats best to do. The want to start at a higher rank is purely an OOC factor to personally make sure that my say in PD means something when it starts to go the wrong turn and was hoping with 2.0 it would be a clean slate and perfect opportunity to make things right but i guess we will see with how it will be run.

Side Notes

• I do not wish to be corrupt to steal from the armoury, evidence locker.

• I mainly wish to be a mole inside the PD relaying information back and forth between my organization (which to note only the higher ups know of me, so theirs more that just police rp involved its also the lower members of the org in RP wont actually know who i actually am until a time prevails that i reveal myself which would generally be leaving PD, being fired for getting caught or something to do with a departure of PD of some kind but it wont be something i do lightly as i have stated prior i only have time for 1 character, i will not be making a 2nd for a long while or at all so i probably wont be in PD again for a long time so it would pretty much NEED to be a big storyline event to be worth basically PK’ing my cop side of my character).

• However since I do have some sort of plan of what will happen if i get caught or leave PD things, it does not mean i don’t care about being removed or plan to have it happen early into 2.0 , i want to prolong it as long as possible but i know more factors will also be in play such as metagaming as people love doing that to me however if i do get caught and i know theirs a chance of defense i will take it to court which is also another RP scenario which will require hard evidence against me.

• More into it its not just more RP for myself, a few cops and my org but also other organization’s that suspect their has to be a mole in PD telling my org of certain info of only the police know about things they have been caught with or certain information.

Main note: if it is wished to be unwanted of a storyline just lmk so i don’t waste my time and can focus on crim instead :slight_smile:

Denied

Hello Stigma after much discussion it has been decided we would not allow your character to be corrupt in PD.

Feel free to resubmit a character biography.

Thank you,
Stigma

(someone had to do it)

1 Like

I will have a chat with you in DM’s in regards to this.