# Joker Diaz V.4 Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Joker Diaz

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 13/09/1992

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Chop Diaz and Tony Diaz are both my younger brothers. Chop is a very ambitious individual, has a big heart but a short temper. don’t get on his naughty list. Tony is a very good businessman and has a very witty sense of humour. Both my brothers are also my best friends. we will do anything for each other…anything.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Finished year 12 (VCE) top of the class if i might add.
    Cert IV in Mechanical Engineering
    Cert IV in Mechatronics
    Cert IV in Electrical Engineering
    Qualified Panel beater
    i have had over 15 years combined experience in these fields, currently running my own mechanic business but i intend to find another shop as mine is getting too small and business is picking up.
    i have a side hustle in fixing machinery in my workshop at home and also disable peoples breathalysers in their cars (shhhhh).

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Very friendly and giving. always as honest as i have to be. i never say too much or too little. i am a big family orientated man. my brothers are my world. i dont do well around women. i get nervous, and i dont like people telling me what to do. it upsets me.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Joker loves his MMA (mixed Martial Arts) he has had over 34 professional fights and only lost 3 of them. Joker spends alot of time at work and with his family. a good work life balance is a key goal of his. Joker and his brothers always get into some sticky/fun situations.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• *Jokers goals are simple and to the point, have fun with his brothers while trying to start a big and well organised cartel. the people in his cartel must be all very mature and loyal as a dog. he wants to have a lot of numbers but not bring in any tippy’s to ruin the fun, he wants to follow his fathers footsteps and get money + power. His other goal is also to help his brother Tony Managing his dealership.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Joker and his brothers have started building alliances with various groups who share their goals. Joker is always on the hunt for a good soul to do business with, making friends with mechanics, and car enthusiasts who admire their skills and ambitions. Although they haven’t joined any particular groups, they’re willing to establish relations that fit their needs, helping them in realizing their shared vision for success in city.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• no enemies

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• no criminal record

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Joker’s all about family first, making sure his brothers are supported and loyal to each other. He thinks working hard and being honest are super important, and he wants to be fair and respectful to everyone. Religion and politics aren’t really his thing, but he’s focused on doing right by his relations and making an impact.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Joker’s not in a romantic relationship at the moment. He’s really focused on his family and their goals in city. Joker is open to the idea of finding love eventually, his main priority is helping his brothers and growing their business. Right now, that’s where all his energy is going.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Joker’s a big guy, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing about 95kg. He’s got a strong, muscular build from all MMA training. His hair’s black and short, matching his bright blue eyes. You can tell he’s been busy with cars from the little scars on his hands and arms. But what really stands out is his smile, it lights up when he’s talking shop

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

Joker Diaz grew up in the hood where cars and hustling is a big deal. He spent a ton of time with his two brothers, Chop and Tony, who were also his best friends. Joker taught them everything about cars and business. Joker loved fixing engines and making cars run smooth. Family was always the most important thing to him. When they decided to move cities to start a new life, Joker wasn’t messing around anymore. He knew it would be tough, but he was ready for the challenge, knowing they had each other’s backs no matter what.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• The Diaz brothers are relatively new to Los Santos, having recently arrived with big ambitions and a desire to make their mark on the city. Despite being newcomers, they’re already diving headfirst into their plans, eager to establish themselves in their chosen ventures and navigate the challenges of their new environment.

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas