Jason Stonks' Police Application

(minimum 2 sentences + examples per question where appropriate)

Out-Of-Character Information

• Steam: Steam Community :: JaJu
  • Discord: officialjaju
  • How long you have been apart of the Infinity Gaming Community? Since 2019
  • Do you have a computer that is capable of recording and back-capturing in-game video footage? Yes
  • Do you have any experience from other communities playing a police/military character? Yes

In-Character Information

• What is your name? Jason Stonks
  • What is your date of birth? 09/05/2000
  • Tell us about yourself (minimum 2 paragraphs)

Jason Stonks wasn’t just another kid from the block; he was the block. Growing up in the heart of the city, he was surrounded by those who settled for less, content with the crumbs life threw their way. But not Jason. Oh no, he was cut from a different cloth – one woven with threads of sheer superiority. While his peers stumbled through life, he strutted, a cocksure grin plastered on his face, knowing he was destined for greatness.

From the playground to the classroom, Jason made it clear: he wasn’t just better than everyone else; he was in a league of his own. With a swagger that could outshine the city lights, he bulldozed his way through obstacles, leaving a trail of envy in his wake. And when it came time to choose his path, he didn’t hesitate. Law enforcement? Ha! It was a no-brainer. Jason Stonks was born to wear the badge, to wield authority like a weapon, to show the world what true greatness looked like. So, watch out, world – Jason Stonks is here, and he’s better than you’ll ever be.

• Why do you want to be a part of the New South Wales Police Force?

Despite his confident demeanor, Jason Stonks harbors a genuine desire to positively impact his community. Witnessing firsthand the challenges faced by his neighbors, he feels compelled to take action and make a difference. Joining the New South Wales Police Force (NSWPF) represents his commitment to serving others and being a source of support and protection in times of need.

Furthermore, Jason is driven by a deep-seated belief in the importance of building trust and understanding between law enforcement and civilians. He sees his role as a police officer as an opportunity to contribute to a more cohesive and harmonious society, where everyone feels safe and valued. Though he may not boast about it, Jason’s dedication to his community shines through in his sincere efforts to make a positive impact as a member of the NSWPF.

• What strengths can you bring to the New South Wales Police Force? (Ex: Communication, Fast Learner)

• Strategising

• Empathy

• Strong Communication Skills

• Integrity

• QUick thinking and split-second decision making

• Resilience and Adaptability

• Commitment to Continuous learning and growth, always striving to improve and excel in my role

• Unbiased Fair Treatment Of Others

• What area of personal improvement do you believe you could work on during your career?

• Stress Management

• Data Analysis

• People Pleasing

• Have you had any interactions with members of the New South Wales Police Force and if so, were those interactions positive or negative?

N/A

• How would you show professionalism and integrity while you are on duty?

I would demonstrate professionalism and integrity on duty by adhering strictly to departmental protocols, treating all individuals with respect, and maintaining honesty and transparency in my actions and communications. Upholding fairness, impartiality, and accountability would be my guiding principles, ensuring that I serve with honor and earn the trust of both colleagues and the community.

• How would you display safe working behaviours while you are on duty?

Prioritizing safety while on duty, I approach each situation strategically and adaptively, employing quick thinking to mitigate risks effectively. My leadership and communication skills play a crucial role in fostering a culture of safety among colleagues, as I lead by example and encourage open dialogue. Recognizing the importance of tailored approaches, I utilize problem-solving skills to address unique challenges, ensuring the well-being of myself, my team, and the community we serve.

• As part of the police application process, a criminal history and licence status check is carried out to confirm your suitability and this will be carried out prior to you being inducted as a probationary constable. Concealing information about your criminal history can result in immediate denial of your application. Have you ever received any infringement notices directly from a police officer and have you ever been arrested, had licences revoked, served a time of imprisonment or otherwise had bail conditions placed on you to be of good behaviour?

No

• Have you acquired a firearms licence and full unrestricted driver’s licence prior to submitting this application?

No

• Are you willing to take orders from anyone, regardless of age or gender?

Yes

• Do you agree to be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set out in the Police Protocol and the law of New South Wales?

Yes

• Do you understand that failure to abide by the Police Protocol can result in disciplinary action?

Yes

Hey mate, this application is no longer used for police applications.

Thanks for reminding me i should probbaly edit the template.

To apply for police in 2.0 you will need to create a character biography for the character you intend to join police with. Once that character has been approved and 2.0 is live, PD applications will be entirely conducted and handled in city. These forums will no longer be used for that purpose.

1 Like

No worries, just doing my job as to continuing to bug test everything :sunglasses: