Jaee Weezy Fernandez Character Bio

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Jaee Weezy Fernandez

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• San Andreas

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Twin brother Chunkz Fernandez. I am the long lost twin brother to Chunkz Fernandez . We were separated at birth and I have been searching for him since a teen.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Graduated high school

• Bachelor of science ( specialized in Chemical engineering )

• Qualified mechanic

As soon as I graduated high school I attended university of NSW and done my bachelor of science degree specializing in chemical engineering . Upon finishing my degree I found a new passion which was tinkering with my vehicles which ultimately made me decide to go to tafe and do a mechanics course then done my apprenticeship to become a qualified mechanic.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• I’m a pretty laxed back kind of guy, A bit of a clown at times who always tries to find something funny out of a not so funny situation . Love to make people laugh even if its at the expense of myself but when it comes down to crunch time I can be a serious as I need to be. But overall just a fun guy .
  • Strengths

Hard working , honest , and always alert and thinking 5 steps ahead . Work smarter not harder

Negatives -

With my outgoing and funny outlook on things people can see it as a weakness and try and take advantage of my personality .

Always looks at a glass half full which 90% of the time turns out bad

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Recreational chemistry - I don’t mind getting out into the field and experimenting in different illicit activities to make a couple of extra dollars.

Hanging out with the lads in the garage fixing cars giving the good old home style paint jobs.

I get out fishing heaps it’s the best form of relaxation and nothing like keeping the freezers full.

Helping out the community

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Jaees goals and ambitions in the city is to create good relationships among the community meet a lot of like minded people. Jaee hopes to be able to become a mechanic in one of the workshops and dabble in some of he’s recreational hobbies .

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• No though I would love to find my brother and he’s friends and create friendships with them

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• No Jaee doesn’t know anybody

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Jaee did dabble in some criminal activity though he was never caught or prosecuted . One of Jaees hobbies roots back to he’s love of chemical sciences .

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Jaee believes in Karma. Treat everybody how you wish to be treated . Show love respect and loyalty and it shall be shown back to you . Jaee values he’s friends family and loved ones. He lives life through he’s faith and comes from a Christian back round.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• No

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• 6’2 athletic build 92 kg grey hair tanned skin complexion green eyes and heavily tattooed .

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Jaee and he’s twin brother Chunkz lost there father before they were born . He was gunned down in a case of miss identity while at work. Our mother was 6 months pregnant when this unfortunate event happened . Our mother had a complicated pregnancy and unfortunately lost her life due to losing a lot of blood while giving birth. There was no immediate family who could take Jaee and Chunkz in so they were put up for adoption. Unfortunately they were separated during this process and grew up not knowing of each others existence . Jaee grew up in a well off family who gave him every opportunity to become the best version of himself . Jaee went to a DNA testing company to try and trace any family that he may have to he’s biological parents as he grew up knowing he was adopted to where he found out he was actually a twin . Since then Jaee has been on a mission to find he’s twin brother and reconnect with him .

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

Jaee Weezy Fernandez is returning to the state of San Andreas. Jaee moved away to attend uni after he finished high school . Jaee is returning in hopes of finding he’s brother and forming a relationship with him after all these years .

Hey mate,

Can we please see more in your hobbies and interests and goals and ambitions.

Please to to adhere to the work counts more.

Don

Thanks for the changes on this on, your Biography has been approved

Please join the Citizens of San Andreas discord, open a ticket in the Citizenship channel and link your bio

Don