Jacob lilld - infinity gaming 2.0 - character biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Answer Here jacob lilld

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Answer Here 29/07/05

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Answer Here. Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Answer Here i have no family tree im an native Australian im not sure what tribe im from but would love to have someone help me find out

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here As a Cert 2 Electro Tech, I possess foundational knowledge in electrical systems and technology. I expertise spans basic electrical principles, circuitry, and safety protocols. I adept at interpreting technical diagrams and troubleshooting minor electrical issues. With hands-on training, you’re equipped to install, maintain, and repair electrical equipment under supervision. I understanding of electrical codes and regulations ensures work is conducted safely and efficiently. I role as a Cert 2 Electro Tech lays the groundwork for further specialization and growth in the field, promising a career filled with challenges and opportunities for advancement.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Answer Here im a very friendly person i love to interact and chat with people. i love to drive cars and make the best looking vehicle’s.
    i struggle to deal with conflict when being yelled at for something i have been accused of

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here Balancing between the digital realm and the physical field, I find joy in two contrasting passions: playing video games and engaging in sports. Immersed in virtual worlds, I embark on epic quests, solve puzzles, and compete with friends online, relishing the thrill of virtual victories. Yet, I also relish the rush of adrenaline on the sports field, whether it’s scoring goals on the soccer pitch, sinking baskets on the basketball court, or acing serves on the tennis court. I hobbies offer diverse avenues for excitement and camaraderie, blending the excitement of competition with the immersive experiences of virtual storytelling.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here my character’s ambition burns bright: to become the most beloved figure in the city. With charisma as your currency, you navigate the virtual streets, forging connections, and spreading positivity. Whether through acts of kindness, hosting community events, or lending a helping hand to fellow players, you strive to win hearts and minds. my character’s journey isn’t just about climbing the social ladder; it’s about fostering a sense of unity and goodwill, transforming the virtual landscape into a vibrant hub of friendship and camaraderie, where your name evokes smiles and admiration.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Answer Here i dont have any friends or allies in the city im not affiliated with anyone i was apart of a org but there not around anymore

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Answer Here i have no enemies or rivals in the city at all i was always loved and respected i never had an issue in the city ever in my 2 years of being in the city not once was someone rude to me or tried to hurt me or my feelings

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here In the bustling streets of the city my character’s journey hit a speed bump – quite literally – when fined for reckless driving. Zooming through the virtual cityscape, adrenaline pumping, you momentarily lost track of the speedometer, only to be flagged down by vigilant law enforcement. The flashing lights and the sound of the siren brought your escapade to an abrupt halt as you faced the consequences of your actions. While the fine may sting, it serves as a reminder to navigate the digital highways with caution, respecting the rules of the road and the safety of fellow players. It’s a lesson learned in the ever-evolving narrative of my character’s virtual adventures.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here i don’t have any beliefs or anything like that ive never believed in anything other then myself or my parents im not religious my family isnt i have no problem with people beliving what they would like to its not my concern but i dont beleive in it

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here not in any romantic relationship or involved with anyone. i never get involved with anything like that in city as it could effect anything out of city with anyone i have as a partner

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here my character is very fit he played alot of soccer in his years and always watched what he ate in the last couple years. i keep heading to the gym to make sure i keep up with the carbs i eat.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Answer Here In the sprawling digital expanse of my character’s backstory unfolds with layers of depth and intrigue. Born into a modest family in the heart of the city, you were raised amidst the hustle and bustle of urban life. From a young age, you displayed an insatiable curiosity for technology and a knack for problem-solving. Fuelled by ambition, you pursued a career in electro-tech, honing your skills in the digital and physical realms.

But life in the city wasn’t without its challenges. Growing up, you witnessed firsthand the struggles of your community – poverty, crime, and inequality. Determined to make a difference, you channeled your passion into community service, volunteering at local shelters and organizing charity events.

Yet, amidst the chaos of city life, you found solace and adventure in the virtual realm. In the world of FiveM, you carved out a new identity – a hero in a digital landscape, where your actions had consequences and your choices shaped the narrative. Whether speeding through the neon-lit streets or forging alliances with fellow players, you embraced the thrill of virtual escapades.

But beneath the surface lies a deeper motivation – a desire to leave a legacy of kindness and compassion, both in the virtual world and beyond. As your character’s journey unfolds, you navigate the highs and lows of city life, driven by a sense of purpose and a determination to leave your mark on the world.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here my character has been in the city for many years and was loved by everyone i was in a org but they left the city and wont be returning. im gonna be a lone wolf in the city and will be working on my own to get things handled and sorted i was barely in trouble with the police i was always involed with the gangs that were around i helped everyone out and made sure they were enjoying there time

On hold for further review.

This is a hard deny. You will need to wait 7 days to reapply.
Using ChatGPT won’t get you approved.