Happy Drillmore - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Happy Drillmore

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 23/06/2000

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Brisbane, Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

I am an only child who lost his parents at the age of 12, I got sent to live my 2 cousins Chubbs and Crocodile Crawford who are raised by their whole community because they had also lost their parents.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

Completed year 10 and then dropped out to become a Carpenter for a small time construction company and when I finished my qualification I then moved on to roofing where I have since completed the qualification for that as well, I am now currently self employed with my own construction company that has been working for some of the largest construction companies across Australia and am looking to expand my business into a different city.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

Happy and easy going guy who likes to joke around but have a short fuse when I start to drink, likes fast cars and off-road vehicles but can can a bit carried away when behind the wheel

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

In my free time I like to kick back and watch the footy and have a few bevvies with the boys, especially when the Cowboys are playing, I also like to go on big camping trips up north and go scuba diving for lobsters and have me a nice BBQ over the fire.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

I hope to establish a solid well know crew that is known not to be messed with but at the same time know for being great blokes/gals, I am also aiming to run/be apart of a business, one of my biggest goals is to have the biggest car collection with the highest value cars in city and then host race tournaments to see who is the best racer in city and give the winners some of the rare cars in my collection

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

My only Friends are my cousins Chubbs Crawford and Crocodile Crawford

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

I have no enemies as of yet

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

My character has been an upstanding citizen of the law his whole life

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

My Character is an athiest who believes in the factual evidence of science, he holds his cousins above anything else and would do anything to protect them, he prides himself on protecting the weak and upholding the law so that everybody can get home to their family’s safe

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

No relationships

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

He is a tall olive skinned man with bright blue eyes, He stand at neat 190cm tall weighing 92KG with a long black mullet and a hairy chest, He is 90% tattooed from head to toe to help cover up the severe burns on the right of his face and torso, He has a buff upper body but twiggy legs cause he cant get them to grow in the gym

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

I was born and raised in Bray Park, Brisbane until the tender age of twelve when my parents died in a freak car accident with a concrete truck while heading home from a vacation. I was then sent up north to Darwin to live with my cousins Chubbs And Crocodile, where I spent the next few years growing and learning the history of our family and playing football for the local towns junior rugby team. By the end of grade 10 I knew school wasn’t for me so I started to look for a job that could get me away from school and into construction I went. Starting out as carpenters labourer I knuckled in and bid my time until my qualification was finally completed and then got offered a job as a roofer which I accepted due to better money, Roofing took me all around Australia until one year I ended up in a small town in the southwest of Queensland when suddenly the area was hit with intense bushfires, being called off from working and trapped from going home me and the work boys enlisted in with the volunteer firefighters to help combat the fires when I was struck by falling tree branch that had been on fire causing severe burns to 60% of my body, after being air lifted to the closest hospital and enduring 16 long months of rehab I was finally able to work again. So I started my own company employed my cousins and started building our name, after working locally to home with some of the biggest building companies in Australia to provide better services to our community we have decided its time to branch out and that is where the real story begins…

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

I am new to the state of San Andreas and a Self Employed builder who is currently out of work with no contracts or job offers, I have been staying in a motel with the work crew advertising our work hoping that someone gives us a foot in the door to make our mark on this city

Hi

Your application has been approved

Please head over to Citizens of San Andreas, start a ticket in the Citizenship are and link your Bio.
Don