• In Game Name(s) or Most Known By Name: William Davis, William Wright

• Steam Profile Link: Steam Community :: Eclipse #rustypot

• Steam Name: Eclipse

• Discord Name: exlipseau

• Who Banned You?: Originally Vyve

• Length Of Ban: Permanent then got reduced to 3 months

• Reason Of The Ban: Malicious Election Votes

• Why Should We Unban You?:

Today I am here, hopeful and I am wishing for the opportunity that I will be able to play with my friends from the community as soon as possible. My original ban was for election tampering which originally was a permanent ban, however soon after I had put in a ban appeal in which the permanent ban got reduced to only 3 months.

2 months later, I am here asking for yet another reduction, however not only a reduction, but having the ban fully revoked so I will be able to play with my friends in city as soon as I can. I am grateful to be in the position I am having another chance in this amazing community. But as I said, I would love to be able to play it as soon as I can.

I feel that during the three months total I have been banned, I have reflected deeply on the incident that occurred. It has made me come to realise how much of an idiot I was at that point in time. I should have never let my spontaneous thoughts take over, and I should of taken careful consideration into what I was getting myself into.

If I get to come back to the city before the 3 months is up (there is only 17 days left) then I will do my very best in taking consideration into everything I do. Doing this will allow for a more fun environment for not only me, but the people I hang out with in city.

I very much hope that I am given the opportunity to take an early entrance into the city and that I will be able to play with my friends as soon as possible. I have reflected greatly on my actions, and have understood what went wrong.

Appeal is posted 28 days ago - so I’m going to assume this is resolved.

/ thread closed.