Dazza Willshank Bio

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Dazza Willshank

**Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

16th of September, 1995

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• No family, i was adopted since birth and my biological parents died from a house fire when i was 3.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Education :
    Year 12 completion.
    Electrical apprenticeship dropped out after 6/12 months.
    GED in warehouse managing and logistics.

Warehouse manager.
Multi combination truck license.
Scissor lift ticket
Forklift ticket

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Love meeting new people I’m very loyal even to people I’ve just met, if you cross me once, its all good… cross me a second time and you will get a bullet to the teeth so fast you’ll think that smell of your tongue burning is someone cooking steak.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Hobbies would be anything to do with cars and firearms.
    On my free time I’m with some friends having working on our street machines, other times we usually try find anything to make a buck or two whether its stealing someone’s ride and selling it cheap to someone who just needs to get from A to B or planning our next big heist to get rich or die trying.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Try to make it out of the hood life and earn an honest living, make enough money to support myself so that I can buy a nice small house and a nice car with a proper job so that I don’t have to be looking over my shoulders 24/7.
    Hopefully start a family of my own, one that i never had :')

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• My Characters allies are Darius curry, very good friend since we met along with Joker Rome’o and Barry Willshank… we have been good friends and to me they have always been trustworthy by showing their loyalty with supporting me when i was in need or help when needed as I’ve always been in trouble a few times and they’ve always had my back.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• I don’t believe I have any to be honest, I’ve always like to have as many resources and good connection with people as much as I possibly can, having friends to me feels like having a family and that is worth a lot to me nowadays.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• I’ve been to jail twice, I’ve been involved in many car robberies, car theft and store robberies, possession of deadly weapons and illicit drugs.
    A lot of reckless driving and evading police.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• He highly values loyalty and trust, quick to anger as he has a short fuse.
    Very high work ethics and personally believes money makes the world go round and that also, knowledge is power.
    Not religious as he trusts only what he sees and not heard and believes that most of the government are corrupt and in it to line their own pockets.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• I’ve always wanted to meet a “soul mate” to start a family with but my life has always been so rough, crazy and dangerous I don’t know if I’ll ever have this so called “romance” in my life. I’ve never really had time to put my life into park to try settle down but it is defiantly something I’ve wanted in my life.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair color, eye color, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• 6 feet tall and roughly 90kg.
    Dark brown hair and short beard.
    great skin and facial features.
    covered in tattoos.
    Average to athletic built physique.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Hello my name is Dazza, people who know me call me Daz for short, I’m 28 years old and have been adopted since birth, the first family The DeAngelo’s took me in when i was roughly 3 months old till the time I hit 5, they were really good to me but they didn’t appreciate my smart-Alic attitude, I realized after growing up that not even myself would have wanted to keep such an annoying child that wasn’t even theirs in the first place, it’s unfortunate for them that my step mum couldn’t have kids when she adopted me, I ran away from home many times at a young age and started hanging around the wrong crowd at school.
    when I turned 17, they finally had enough of me and I got adopted by The Batchworths family… they were a very good family to me, almost felt like i belonged with them from the beginning, my step dad had cancer and passed when I turned 19.
    The Batchworths family helped me try to find my biological family and turned out that my real family died in a house fire when i was 3, i got pretty upset and things just got worse after my step dad died but my step mum was really strong and we always got along… she let me go out till late at night an hardly ever said no, she did smoke a lot of weed though…
    after finding out she smoked one day I asked if I could try it seeing that i already started smoking cigarettes at the age of 12, first time I tried smoking weed was with my step mum because she told me that if I was curious about things its best to talk to family about it and if I wanted to try drugs it would have to be under the house roof because she didn’t want me to do anything stupid.
    Shortly after that was smoking weed with most of my friends and we got into a little bit of trouble that got us almost jail time till the day I got caught by the police trying to break into a car that I was trying to steal to pick up this nice girl I knew from school.
    Went to jail for 12 months just before my 20th birthday and pretty much got out a week after Im turned 21.
    I continued to be a reckless kid after I got out and ended up back in jail after getting caught with a firearm after robbing a store for some quick cash.
    After getting out of jail I thought I learnt my lesson and proceeded to try start a new life alone in San Andreas.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• I am new to the city and would like to try and earn an honest living with a proper job and to not bring any attention from the police as I want to start fresh in this city and maybe start a family of my own.

Hey Dazza,
Happy with everything in your bio apart from your personal beliefs.
Its perfectly fine to have that as a personal belief, however it is a 75 word count…
Can you please add a more to this section maybe some values, morals and some ethics of your character.
Thanks mate
Don

Thanks for looking into it Don, I’ve just touched it up now for you. thanks.

Thanks for doing that mate.

Application approved
Please join the Citizens of San Andreas Discord, start a ticket and link you bio mate.
Don