Davina Vasquez - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

Davina Vasquez

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

03/12/1990

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

I have no known family members or relatives. I was born on the streets and left at a hospital on the night of the 3rd of December 1990, my birth parents did not care for me. I was then taken in by my adoptive family, which were heavily involved in mafia and criminal activities. My adoptive parents were then killed in a gang war when I was at the age of 16. Since then, I have defended for myself with no contact with the rest of my adoptive family.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

I both attended and successfully passed all of my major schooling, primary and high school. I then decided to go on and do some side courses in business and accounting, so that I could do the smart thing and run my own business and be wise when it came to managing my finances, whether that be legal or illegal. I completed a certificate 4 in Business and Commerce after high school graduation, whilst I was laying low in a criminal sense and working in a coffee shop as a barista in my hometown.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• My positive traits include being trustworthy, loyal, kind to all, and caring to those around me, which could be both a strength or a weakness depending on the situation.

• However, my negative traits include that I can be quick to judge, don’t put up with people’s shit, and can be a thrill seeker.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

I’ve always grown up with a love of cars, animals and coffee. Ever since a young age in a criminal sense I have become obsessed with cars. I loved both racing and mechanical work from a young age and this has stuck with me throughout my adulthood. As well as this I am a huge animal lover, animals are such adorable creatures that need to be protected in this harsh world, I would risk my life to save a dog (I mean wouldn’t we all?). I have also became quite a lover for coffee, I’ve worked as a barista all of my life and love what I do.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

In the long run I hope to achieve an amazing thriving coffee shop for all to come for all their caffeine needs. As I said I am a lover of coffee and have worked as a barista my whole career, with my own shop I plan to create my dream of showing others how great coffee really is, I couldn’t live without it. As well as this I have many plans to also manifest my criminal activities within the city and create a secret ‘criminal name’ for myself as such. As I said previously, I work to be smarter than my family, there is no point being a criminal if you just get caught!

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

Not long after moving to this city I came across a man named Frank Costa. We seemed very like-minded and had the same aspirations for the city as such, therefore after much talk me and Frank chose to open our own business.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

Since the death of my adoptive parents, I have completely disassociated myself from their gang therefore ridding myself of my past families’ enemies, as unlike them I stay hidden within my criminal life.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

I grew up in a mafia/gang home, so of course I’ve been involved in criminal activity, most of my life even. However, I have always kept a clean record of myself in public and police eyes. From a young age I learnt to steal from stores, steal cars etc. Later on as I got older my adoptive family showed me the ways to kill and defend myself so I would not be killed, as living a crime life can often lead to ‘kill or be killed’. Since the death of my family I continued my training, I became physically strong and mentally strategic so that I would not end up stupidly killed like them. In saying this my criminal record on the books is clean.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

I have no belief. There is no one to save us in this cruel world, only ourselves, and politics is just for the rich. I highly value helping those in need and creating a world in which we are all equal. I also highly value my friendships and protect those around me.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

I am married to Ace Vasquez. We have been married for five years now. We met during the late years of high school and since then became soulmates for life. One day we then decided to elope (as we both had no connection to family) and simply became husband and wife.

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

Height: 170cm
Weight: 65kg
Hair Colour: Naturally brown but always dyed.

Eye Colour: Hazel
Distinctive features: I have a very toned muscular build, as I keep up with my fitness to keep myself strong for my illicit activities, I also have many tattoos and coloured hair.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

I was born on the streets by a mother who did not care for me. I was left at a hospital doorstep, where I was adopted by my adoptive family. Turned out my adoptive family were far from role models. They were heavily involved in a mafia family and some serious criminal activity. Due to this I was brought up as a mafia child, I was taught from as little as I can remember to steal and kill. As I got older and wiser my knowledge and execution of criminal activity became much cleaner and smarter. When I was 16 my adoptive family were amid a serious gang war with some MC’s, as expected majority of my adoptive family were killed in the war, and I barely got away with my own life. From this point I went on to get a job at a local café as a barista, I finished high school whilst looking after myself, and went on to complete a certificate 4 in Business and Commerce, as I wished to run my own business. Myself and Ace then chose to move to this city, where I continued working as a manager at a café whilst slowing building our criminal reputation.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

As briefly mentioned above I have been in this city for quite some time with Ace. I worked as a café manager within a small café, until I came across Frank whilst I was slowly making a criminal name for myself. As we got along well and were very likeminded, we chose to open Cool Beans together, which we now plan to run to create a welcoming environment for all in the city.

Great detail!

Biography approved, join the in-character discord here: Infinity Gaming︲Citizens Of San Andreas