Character bio for Matt Bliss

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Matt Bliss (previously known as matt falconer)

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• 24/04/2000

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Riley Bliss (father) Riley adopted me once i became apart of the club, he looked out for me, fed me, stuck by my side through tick and thin, couldnt ask for a better father.

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• finished year 11 in school, went on to be a mechanic in harmony(cant remember the business name) as well as becoming a sales representative for a motorcycle store up north of the city, i had a passion for creating things so in my spare time i would drive down to the mines and see what i could scurry together to craft some goodies for the correct buyers, at this point and time i am currently self employed but am looking for a more steady job.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• well we always start with the negatives, im a hot head that couldn’t drive a car or shoot a gun to save my life which was crucial in some of my personal activities, disgusting gambling addiction which has put me in the hole 100 times, i have ptsd on boats because of sharks you will never see me on one, and sometimes big ol matty gets on the cones abit to much and forgets a lot, positives, can talk well, have a lot of experience in a lot of different fields, undying loyalty, get on with absolutely anyone, great gambling tips, always doing what i can to better myself and progress in life.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Mate above all else i love riding my softtail with all the boys nothing comes close to that feeling of freedom, along side that i love hunting, always good to get away over the weekends for some prime fresh meat, love going down to the cas for a slap on the pokies every now and then too, other the that its generally just kicking it at work or with everyone.

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• greatness above all else, ive been around this city for a longgggg time, had the blessing to see a lot of people come and go and to learn on the dos and donts to be successful, ive owned cars, houses, cool toys, my long term goal now is to save save save and eventually open up a business of my own and to get my name back on the map its been far to long, would also love to see the forgotten few MC get back on its feet and back in motion.

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• i am a retired member of the forgotten few MC we were previously Pale riders but patched over, we were a MC located in cypress flats with josh hudson as our president.

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• no enemy’s or rivals that i knew of before taking my leave for abit, had scraps with house of zen on and off but nothing that ended in bad blood.

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• i was involved in a few robberies gone wrong as well as a few assault charges and speeding tickets other then that ive been extremely clean and dont have anything on my record that i am aware of.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• neither religious or a political person, i believe in respect and loyalty they work both ways, ill always put my boys before myself any day, FAFO is a big thing that i stand by i cant stand those who think there wont be consequences for their actions, you work hard you reap the rewards.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Negative single sally here

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair color, eye color, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• about 180cm, 82kg, i have black hair faded, with a little stubble, i have blue eyes, covered from head to toe in tattoos a lot being on my face/neck and arms, me left eye is bung and i struggle to open it as well as inverted legs making me have to scurry around a lot of the time.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• when i first flew here back in 2020-2021 i was clueless to the life around me i didn’t know what was what, about a month in i met a guy named ragnar in the spades MC he brought me on board and that was my first experience in the underworld, had wars with the solidos back and forth but also remained extremely close with them, gruppe 6 security was out of service when myself, smithy and mad money got it revived, that was a good time, transporting the money, watching the jewelry store, providing security contracts with beakers out in paleto(which ended in the owner being kidnapped) a lot of the time when we were transporting money it was our own and man did we get hit hard for it, after that i took a holiday(not a ban) for a while before returning, when i did i stumbled across the pale riders, i became a hangy for them and moved onto being a prospect, we engaged in a lot of activity’s and were always on the move/grind a inside dispute led the pales to pretty much disband and had majority of us for the infamous forgotten few MC we moved from sandy to the city and thats where all the action began, we moved into where the previous MC the hellhounds were, the new house of zen(former hellhounds) didnt appreciate us being there, it took a lot of back and forth to get on a peaceful grounds where they gave us the blessing to officially move into cypress, from there it was a lot of meetings not a lot of action until the city went into a country wide evacuation.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• ive been here for years, hoping to pick up where we left off but new tides always bring new things, biggest hope is that the forgotten few MC rise up and get back to its roots and continue business as usual, a well needed holiday has been had but now its time to get the ball rolling again and dam is matty bliss keen to touch down in the airport.

Your Bio has been approved.

Please join the Citizens of San Andreas discord, open a ticket in the Citizenship channel and link your bio

Don