Brandon Kimura, Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Answer Here Bombs Kimura (Bomsy)

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Answer Here 14/08/1998

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship)

• Answer Here - Australia

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Answer Here No immediate family

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here - I studied up until year 11 in secondary college, I’m a apprentice welder, and experienced concreter been in the trade game a few years now, I’m a mig welder I build Concrete Truck Mixers building the chassis from scratch from bare metal, don’t have any certificates currently as I’m still doing my apprenticeship, I’ll be able to update you more at a later date other than that I’m also self employed I run my own clothing brand and make and print shirts/pants/hats The Kimura Klothing Company its only a new business so still yet to sky rocket but should be going up, as soon as i get into 2.0

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Answer Here - My strengths are I’m funny a bit of a comedian if i do say so myself, Im easy to make people laugh and forget there day to day problems, my weakness is im always on the hunt for money/work anything to help me stack them racks, its usually my main focus.

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here I’m a big car and bike guy, I love buying swapping selling cars upgrading them down at the mechanics, I’m really passionate about music and Rapping, i hope to follow my music career once I’m a little more established around the city and get my name out there a bit more. would love to go on some boat parties or even host some of my own!

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here - I hope to achieve greatness, wealth, and cant forget health
    I’d love to be the best of what i do no matter what it is weather it’s pursuing my music career, or being the best unknown criminal anyones ever seen.
    I’d love to eventually own my own house, and have my own family whenever that day comes. first off i’d love to just be able to visit the city and get a feel for its all new makeover!, but in the end, id love to just live my life lavish at the top with whoever comes a long with me

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Answer Here - I used to be apart of the Kimura Family, but some of them haven’t been home in a long time, so i’m looking at coming home on my own for a while and hopefully some of my fellow Kimura boys will get there plane ticket real soon!

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Answer Here don’t have any enemies, well me personally never did

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here - not that i can remember.

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here - I Just simply believe that we’re all unique in our own ways, everyones beautiful, also everyone can have an ugly side. Im not biased at all, not really a religious person, I follow the Christian religion though, due to being baptized as a kid other than that have never been to church on my own accord.
    i also believe most politicians are corrupt mostly money hungry, but each to there own im aloud to have an opinion.

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here - Nope I’m good

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here - Height 6" six feet tall, I weigh 85/90 Kilograms, my hair colour is usually Brown/blonde but sometimes I might feel fancy and dye it or something. I have a few moles i have a very small distinctive one on my right side of my chin, also a scar on the top right of my head. My eye colour is green very green!
    Im quite heavily tattooed i have both sides of my head and back of my head tattooed, also covered on my arms and back of right leg.

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Answer Here - I originally came to Infinity to meet a friend, ended up joining an org called The Kimura Family, but they’re no longer around the land of infinity these days who knows they may make a new appearance!, that changed the man I was into the man I am today, I’ll always be Kimura for life, hence my last name, one of my best mates died last year in a motorbike crash and that really put a hole in my heart ill miss my brother forever! that seriously impacted my life and feelings towards certain situations these days, but I’m here to be happy and start a new fresh life for myself! so yeah I been Kimura since day one of Ig pretty much and have never looked back I chopped that gosh darn tree for way longer than i should have had too aha, but oh well a good days pay is a good days pay.

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the city? Are they new to the city, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here I’ve been apart of infinity for a couple years, I have over 1.2K hours on IG alone, was always the best city In my opinion. never wanted to leave just the eco got a bit out of hand. I love IG keen as to be able to fly there real soon as long as i get approved, i’ll keep my fingers crossed for this one. hope to hear back soon and fly in. would love to spend more hours in 2.0 learning the new ropes, but yes I have been in infinity lands for quiet some time
1 Like

Good Biography. But I would like to see a more in roleplay type of description, instead of talking about how much hours you have on infinity etc. also it’s all San Andreas based, not “infinity”.

Also you’re a new person, and your previous friends and families such as the Kimura family.

Please understand that you don’t know these people, as you haven’t listed them under family.

Also orgs like this don’t exist yet, only the default GTA5 ones.

Looking forward to seeing and updated version, hopefully this helps you.

Denying due to no reply. Please feel free to submit a new Biography.