- I am unsure what you mean by the term “Team”.
- I am 16 years old.
- How long you have been apart of the Infinity Gaming Community?
- I have been in the Server, since December 2021.
- Do you have a computer that is capable of recording and back-capturing in-game video footage?
- Yes I do.
- Do you have any experience from other communities playing a police/military character?
- Yes I was a Police Officer in this Server in the past. I was a Golf 4.
- What is your name?
- Bradley Blake
- What is your date of birth?
- 22/11/2000 (22nd November 2000)
- Tell us about yourself (minimum 2 paragraphs)
Hello my name is Bradley Blake I am 22 years old and I am from Queensland Australia. I was born in Queensland and stayed there till I was 19 years old then I moved here to New South Wales. I moved here with my two cousins Valentino Blake and Brax Blake. We all live in the same apartment over in Tinsel Towers and we all do our own things. I make money now from Woodcutting other then that I just hang around with people in the community and chill.
I have always wanted to become a Police Officer ever since I was a kid. I remember when I was about 12 years old, I went to a street event in my local town and there was Police Officers there and I got to sit in a Police Car and turn the lights and sirens on and ever since then I have wanted to become a Police Officer. Now I am finally done all my academy and ready to apply for the big job as a Police Officer in this City in New South Wales.
- Why do you want to be a part of the New South Wales Police Force?
- Why do I want to be apart of the Police Force? I want to make the community a nice and safe place to live and to chill out in. I want to try and stop as much crime around the city so everyone can be working normal jobs and not doing anything illegal in the city. I want to become a Police Officer in New South Wales because, I believe that being a Officer in this State is a harder challenge then being a Officer were I came from, back in Queensland. There is more people here, that means more people to keep safe and protection from anyway that may happen in the future.
- What strengths can you bring to the New South Wales Police Force? (Ex: Communication, Fast Learner)
- What strengths can I bring? I am a fast learner, I have good communication, I am very active in the city and I am a very good driver. I have been a Police Officer in the past in this city, I was a Golf 4 before I went on a Vacation, and was realised from the Force. So I have already learned all of the New South Wales Police Force Protocol, so I just need my memory refreshed which wouldn’t take long at all.
- What area of personal improvement do you believe you could work on during your career?
- What area of personal improvement do I want to work on? I want to learn on what has happened to the New South Wales Police Force since I was gone and if anything has changed in the Protocol. I would like to make Friendships inside of the Police Force, with the other Officers and Paramedics they we meet during our time as a Police Officer.
- Have you had any interactions with members of the New South Wales Police Force and if so, were those interactions positive or negative?
- Every Police Officer I have met in this city has been very nice and friendly. They have never been negative or rude in any top of way, which is good to see that what I am signing up for is, going to have a good workplace environment as a Police Officer.
- How would you show professionalism and integrity while you are on duty?
- I would always follow the government rules and never break the law. I will always take communication very professional and do not say random stuff that isn’t acceptable, over radio or when talking to civilians or other Officers face to face. I will always be nice to the community and never do anything to hurt or scare anyway. I will always listen to my higher ups whenever they ask or tell me something to do.
- How would you display safe working behaviours while you are on duty?
- I would always drive safety whenever on patrol or during a live active pursuit. Whenever I do hold or use a firearm of any sort I will use it very safety and do not hurt anyone at all times. I will always keep my hands and feet to myself and never hurt anyone of the community. I make sure to take cover and follow the protocol of safety whenever in a dangerous situation.
- As part of the police application process, a criminal history and licence status check is carried out to confirm your suitability and this will be carried out prior to you being inducted as a probationary constable. Concealing information about your criminal history can result in immediate denial of your application. Have you ever received any infringement notices directly from a police officer and have you ever been arrested, had licences revoked, served a time of imprisonment or otherwise had bail conditions placed on you to be of good behaviour?
- Have you acquired a firearms licence and full unrestricted driver’s licence prior to submitting this application? REQUIRED
Yes I do have my Firearms License, as seen in the image below.
- Are you willing to take orders from anyone, regardless of age or gender?
Yes I will take orders from anyone, regardless of their age or gender.
- Do you agree to be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set out in the Police Protocol and the law of New South Wales?
- Yes I do agree to, be bound by the conditions, rules and regulations set out in the New South Wales Police Force Protocol.
- Do you understand that failure to abide by the Police Protocol can result in disciplinary action?
Yes I do understand that, if I failure to abide the New South Wales Protocol, I can be resulted in a disciplinary action.