Ben Dundee Character Biography

Infinity Gaming 2.0 - Character Biography

The following is a private out-of-character biography. Information contained within this biography is NOT permitted for in-character use.
Minimum words are recommendations as a lack of depth will result in further information being requested, etc.

Character Information

Full Name: What is your character’s full name, including any nicknames or aliases?

• Answer Here
    Ben Matthew Dundee

Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)

• Answer Here
    16/12/2000

Country Of Birth (If outside of Australia or the state of San Andreas, please specify citizenship status & date of citizenship to Australia and the state of San Andreas.)

• Answer Here
    Australia / Qld

Family Tree, Heritage & Genealogy: Does your character have any family members or close relatives? If so, who are they, and what is the nature of their relationships? (Note: Any names not included within this biography unless later approved by the Federal Government will not legally be considered family members in a legal procedures, practices, etc.) (Min: 25 words per person)

• Answer Here
    Brothers : Charlie, Darwin and Arthur sister : Micky Parents : Marry and Sean

Education, Experience & Employment: What is your character’s level of education? Did they attend college, vocational school, or have any specialized training? What does your character do for a living? Are they employed or self-employed, and in what industry or profession? (Ensure you state all degrees, certifications, experience, current/previous employment information, etc.) (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here
    i flew through school my father always said i was the the sharpest out of all my sibling i never really did farm work like the other boys i was the youngest so i kinda sat back until my father passes and we didn’t have anyone to plan so i stepped up and planed where some fencing and etc would go after my fathers passing i was all set on helpings others.

Personality: Describe your character’s personality traits, both positive and negative. What are their strengths and weaknesses?

• Answer Here
    Kind , helping , funny and some of my weakness are loud over the top
    PTSD : after my dads passing i have never gotten over how he had passed so i have been very full of grief

Hobbies and Interests: What does your character enjoy doing in their free time? Any specific hobbies, interests, or passions? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here
    Some of my hobbies are Mountain biking , 4wdIng , and farming

Goals and Ambitions: What are your character’s long-term goals and ambitions in the city? What do they hope to achieve? (Min: 75 words)

• Answer Here
    my plan in the city is to further up keep the law as a police officer i hope to fight crime and be there for people who had nobody just like me when i was younger i hope to open a farm to help the young teenagers of of city step away from the life of crime and get a job and contribute to our city i hope to teach kids to best ways to further impact their future in a good way i hope to settle down and buy a good big plot of land

Friends and Allies: Who are your character’s friends or allies in the city? Are there any specific groups or factions they are affiliated with? (Min: 25 words per person/group if applicable)

• Answer Here

Enemies and Rivals: Does your character have any enemies or rivals, and what is the source of their conflicts? (Min: 50 words per person or group if applicable)

• Answer Here

Criminal Record: Has your character been involved in any criminal activities in the past? If so, what kind of activities have they been involved in? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here

Personal Beliefs: What are your character’s personal beliefs, values, morals and ethics? Are they religious or politically inclined? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here
    I have always been religious as a young boy we would always go to church on a Sunday as a christian i have always believed in god and his ways i have very strong thoughts on people who believe its okay to sin i will try my best to spread my beliefs onto the people who need it the most

Relationships: Is your character in a romantic relationship or involved with anyone romantically? If so, who is their partner, and how did they meet? (Min: 50 words if applicable)

• Answer Here

Physical Description: Describe your character’s physical appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, eye colour, and distinctive features. (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here
    i have been around 90 kgs for about my entire adult life i have long curly almost rings brown hair very dense hair i have beautiful hazel eyes i am around 6 ft tall i quite broad around the shoulders i have quite a big nose and a lot of skin complexion due my time in the sun

Backstory: Provide a detailed backstory of your character, including any significant life events, turning points, or experiences that have shaped who they are. (Min: 100 words)

• Answer Here
    I was born on 16/12/2000, in a small outback town called Aramaic in Queensland, Australia. Growing up, I lived on a farm with my three brothers and one sister. My brothers’ names were Darwin , Charlie , and Arthur, while my sister’s name was Micky. We were a close-knit family, and we spent most of our time together on the farm, helping our parents with the daily chores.

As I grew up, I knew that I wanted to do something big with my life. So i moved to San Andreas to join the police force this is some thing i have dreamed of as a kid. I lost my father in early April of 2006 to a low life of a man who deiced to crash into my father at a high speed killing himself and my father

Current Situation: What is your character’s current situation within the state of San Andreas? Are they new to the state, or have they been there for a while? (Min: 50 words)

• Answer Here
    I have been in the city for around 1.5 years now and i am loving it i am doing pretty well for my self with a little farm north of the city with no kids or a wife at the moment but i will fix that a some point hopefully

Hey Ben
Please go back through your biography and make sure you try to reach the word count thats losted as a minimum.
Also there are questions that you have not even answered, can you edit your bio and complete it.
Once done please reply to this comment and let us know when to check over it again.
Don

Denying due to no reply. Please feel free to submit a new Biography.